Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Good news about 5G

The Alchemist7 [JG]

After it hasn't even been studied in depth, areas around the world already started to ban or delay, at least for the moment, the implementation of 5G in their territories. To name the most important (or biggest) areas: Russia, France, Netherlands, Australia and many others. You can find all the areas here:
https://smombiegate.org/list-of-cities-towns-councils-and-countries-that-have-banned-5g/

Most popular reason is the high radiation that threatens the human health (I would also include here the famine that it can potentially cause due to the damages on the existence of birds and insects), although the dangers can become even worse as 5G can potentially open the doors to more extreme surveillance technology against the gentiles.

The Alchemist7 said:
After it hasn't even been studied in depth, areas around the world already started to ban or delay, at least for the moment, the implementation of 5G in their territories. To name the most important (or biggest) areas: Russia, France, Netherlands, Australia and many others. You can find all the areas here:
https://smombiegate.org/list-of-cities-towns-councils-and-countries-that-have-banned-5g/

Most popular reason is the high radiation that threatens the human health (I would also include here the famine that it can potentially cause due to the damages on the existence of birds and insects), although the dangers can become even worse as 5G can potentially open the doors to more extreme surveillance technology against the gentiles.

Fuck yeah, Wales' got some sense left after the disgusting xian takeover. Now we just need all of Canada to do this since that's where I'm stuck at in this lifetime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back