Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When will we destroy the astral grid?

Aquarius

You're not wrong but we still don't know yet, we still gotta do the final rtr.

She did say within next year we will do the group ritual to destroy the enemy grid, we can only wait.

Stormblood said:
Will we actually do that? Shouldn't we actually tune it back on Sun and Mercury?
HPS Maxine spoke about an incoming ritual that will destroy the astral grids around earth created by the enemy.

Stormblood said:
Will we actually do that? Shouldn't we actually tune it back on Sun and Mercury?
We have to destroy the astral grid of the enemy and then I believe when the God's come back we will recreate our own Astral Grid, but I believe for this we need to have the temples/pyramid on the ley lines and do rituals there.

Planet of Liberty said:
There has been a discussion by the high priestess Maxine, on this astral grid.
The topic was May 13, 2019. Therefore I am not an expert on the subject... and to avoid memes, we await a response from the priests.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

I mean its not like they forgot. Oh right have to destroy the barrier, slipped my mind. Lol. Patience.

It’s about damn time.

Scientists are asking “why we don’t see any sign of aliens” while they don’t realize that we are in cosmic zoo, pretty much cut off from the rest of the universe.

When we tear this abomination down, maybe we will start receiving signals from outer space in physical form.

But... the Jew is funding SETI, so I think it’s unlikely.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
We have to destroy the astral grid of the enemy and then I believe when the God's come back we will recreate our own Astral Grid, but I believe for this we need to have the temples/pyramid on the ley lines and do rituals there.
The ley lines exist already, as do the Pyramids. We can take great pleasure in demolishing the synagogues, churches and mosques and rebuild the Satanic temples.

Stormblood said:

Why not the Sun and Jupiter or Venus.

With that said I am anxiously waiting to help out on this too I think we all are.

My intuition tells me sometime in early to mid next year but I cant be certain. I know she said next year but I think it can't be per say guessed when it will happen all I can say is I for sure think we are making progress way faster than I personally thought we would.

What this actually I think depends on is how much the enemy thoughtform and other enemy Matrix of curses is here or dissapating. I think that has to be destroyed enough to where it can't come back ever no matter what before we will move onto another ritual.

This is just my guessing of course I don't know for sure but things are going along nicely from what I am aware of. It's a hell of a lot better than last year at this time. I guess we will just have to see when we are told to do this.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
The ley lines exist already, as do the Pyramids. We can take great pleasure in demolishing the synagogues, churches and mosques and rebuild the Satanic temples.
Yes of course, what I mean is that we have to go there build the temple again and be physically there and do the rituals. Of course, I may be wrong and in the future, we will do the rituals at home to do this but it's just my theory on how it will go.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Planet of Liberty said:
There has been a discussion by the high priestess Maxine, on this astral grid.
The topic was May 13, 2019. Therefore I am not an expert on the subject... and to avoid memes, we await a response from the priests.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

I mean its not like they forgot. Oh right have to destroy the barrier, slipped my mind. Lol. Patience.
Lmao

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I asked the same when HP Mageson made a sermon saying that the grid used to be tuned on the Sun and Mercury. I never got an answer.

luis said:
Yes of course, what I mean is that we have to go there build the temple again and be physically there and do the rituals. Of course, I may be wrong and in the future, we will do the rituals at home to do this but it's just my theory on how it will go.

I think that's what she meant.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I asked the same when HP Mageson made a sermon saying that the grid used to be tuned on the Sun and Mercury. I never got an answer.

luis said:

I think that's what she meant.
I think we will destroy the grid of the enemy with rituals that we can do everywhere (the grid is Energy so obviously it can be destroyed from anywhere) but to build our own again i don't know if it can be done from anywhere or if we have to be in a Pyramid/Temple that is positionated on a Ley line.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

With that said I am anxiously waiting to help out on this too I think we all are.

My intuition tells me sometime in early to mid next year but I cant be certain. I know she said next year but I think it can't be per say guessed when it will happen all I can say is I for sure think we are making progress way faster than I personally thought we would.

What this actually I think depends on is how much the enemy thoughtform and other enemy Matrix of curses is here or dissapating. I think that has to be destroyed enough to where it can't come back ever no matter what before we will move onto another ritual.

This is just my guessing of course I don't know for sure but things are going along nicely from what I am aware of. It's a hell of a lot better than last year at this time. I guess we will just have to see when we are told to do this.

This has nothing to do with the jewish grid that we are after, which is effectively ruined more and more by the RTR's.

The rest is just weird stuff written and loosely understood concepts. I'll write more in a future post.

As to when this is when the Gods communicate it's time to do so. The Final RTR already does huge work in that regard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back