Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lost Interest.

RoseWolf

Has anyone felt like they dont feel the same way anymore for a religion as they used to when they first came to the Religion? or feel like they lost interest in that religion?

I am feeling this now about Spiritual Satanism. I didnt want to but everything is going out of my control.

I am not the type this just gives up though.
But unsure how to deal with this.

Maybe you'll say it's just depression or exhaustion which I feel pretty much everyday. I feel like I cant control or fix everything. It's too much.

Would it be best to take a break ?
Or have you experienced this once in your life and found a different way?

I wish I could change how I feel. Is there a way?

Im all ears!

RoseWolf said:
Has anyone felt like they dont feel the same way anymore for a religion as they used to when they first came to the Religion? or feel like they lost interest in that religion?

I am feeling this now about Spiritual Satanism. I didnt want to but everything is going out of my control.

I am not the type this just gives up though.
But unsure how to deal with this.

Maybe you'll say it's just depression or exhaustion which I feel pretty much everyday. I feel like I cant control or fix everything. It's too much.

Would it be best to take a break ?
Or have you experienced this once in your life and found a different way?

I wish I could change how I feel. Is there a way?

Im all ears!

Are you spending too much energy and not refueling yourself? Using up more energy then you get on a regular basis will exhaust you in more ways then one. Low energy can make you feel depressed, apathetic, lazy and generally uncaring about things, including yourself. I don't see why you would sensibly lose interest on the path of becoming a literal god. Try to reduce the spending of your energy for the next couple of weeks and just focus primary effort on raising your energy levels. I want you to make increasing your energy your main focus of advancement right now, leave chakra empowerment or any workings to the side as honestly if you are already low on energy, then you're not really putting anything into them anyways.

I have mentioned methods of raising your energy in this post here.

Dealing with doubt and lack of results because of doubt and not meeting unrealistic expectations can also lead to a sense of hopelessness as they each spin into a downward spiral as a repeating defeatist cycle. A lot of people get stuck in this cycle, it's very common. This cycle may in turn make you feel like you're wasting time. Perhaps you may benefit from giving this a read as well.

Honestly though I think your issue right now is lack of energy. I would suggest vibrating the SOWILO rune into yourself at any time of day, whenever, wherever you can and as many times as you sensibly can. SOWILO will not only raise your energy, but it will help clean your soul and will incite 'motion' or the will to take action. See how you feel in a few weeks doing as I've suggested. If there is improvement however little, then energy is what you need to fix this and I suggest you keep raising your energies as your primary focus for a while. Also remember to thoroughly clean your soul every day, built up negativity and general filth in the soul can make one sluggish and feel hindered.

Take a different approach and just ask yourself this. What is interesting about modern life the way it is set up in most societies these days. What you do that has much meaning to it on a deeper level? What can you do with the average person that would make life really interesting?

Sure you can exist or whatever so do I you can have a job and/or friends or whatever but what deeper purpose does any of it serve are you searching for something more.

Do you want to have spirituality be a part of this as well. Wouldn't you like it if this could be just a regular part of everyday life like everything else.

Has modernization ruined literally everything in the world and life to the point people don't even know how to interact with eachother in a meaningful way anymore?

Would you like material products and things that are actually interesting and last and are good for the environment or would you like Chinese crap made from slave labor that will break 2-3 years later if it even lasts that long.

Answer those questions for yourself.

There you have the answer. If you lose interest in spirituality you will eventually maybe not in this incarnation but at some point lose interest in all of life and want to eternally extinct yourself.

This isn't per say a religon it is about living life to the fullest and accepting all of reality as it is. It is about being friends with Satan and our original Gods and the allies of earth. That is all. You don't have to do any rituals or religious things. To be honest I'd only do those if I had other people to do it with cause doing it alone (celebration of holidays for example) a lot of that stuff has no meaning and feels even worse than not doing it at all. It just reminds me I am the only one I know who believes like I do and is advancing. So you don't have to do these things or any of it right now. Just do spiritual warfare like the RTR once a day or more if you can and meditate for less than an hour if you want. This isn't hard. It makes life more interesting.

I do more than what I said I am just giving an example.

Try to think about what I say. Yes you can take a break but you will be even more bored doing it. Hope this helps.

In my opinion as someone who deals with information overload and also not knowing what to do plus wanting to do everything or more precisely wanting to know just for mental curiosity and debate. For example at my age range of being dedicated(16 years now) I'd wager to state a proper person trained by the Gods would probably be fully kundalini risen and working on the preliminary or working at the magnum opus level.

That what I said is key "trained by the Gods".

This is gonna sound retarded and might piss off some of the High priests. But I think the fact the Gods aren't around and the other factor that you haven't been trained to meditate nor solve issues nor being indoctrinated cause lets face it just as the enemy brainwashes people the Gods/Parents need to teach you things as well. You are burning out or even worse fading away.

So it's really a factor the civilization. How many humans meditate sure millions, tens of millions, maybe billions if we consider the power meditations of the enemy and how people pump the enemy Qaballah using yantra, mantra, etc.etc. in their corrupted format as slavish worship for a greater isreal coming down to the lower israel. But really how many people on Earth besides us and some outsiders in India/China/S.E.A. really delve into proper way.

For example so much information has been destroyed or corrupted or both. That it begs the question "WTF do I do?" for example lets say a being of higher power is teaching you trance. Well he or she can tell you everything to achieve it and be at proper levels and learn about it aside from your own personal quirks and uniqueness. But how many people really know trance like something in depth how many people know that when you feel this sensation your actually in a trance just a light one. Another is power meditation for example meditating on your third eye what if there is a book explaining everything about the third eye that gives you the insight to work on it and know that when you see rainbows your third eye is actually activated to a high degree or seeing rainbows means the third eye is working at a higher dimension whereby it downloads into your psyche to visualize better. As examples.

But in my opinion I think at least 70 or 80 percent of the people on these forums come from a non-existent background when it comes to the occult, spirituality, or even just general information on the civilization.

Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is depression.

But funny enough with knowledge you can rise out of it. For example it's depressing to know animals are being brutalized but with knowledge you can manipulate reality to help them.

I think in the end it's a simple manner of the Gods not being around. Plus the curses and all the biblical/koranic crap in the air.

The enemy Qaballah has difficulty against the Gods Kaballah but funny enough when it comes to attacking humans we are nearly helpless. It's no surprise the enemy is powerful it's not a lie like HP.Cobra said 10 planets in our sector of space are under some form of kosher supervision.

So I guess we use terms like laziness or lack of fortitude or fear or something.

But in the end I think it's us against the World. The World, humanity, is against you per say and we have to fight against that.

In the end many and I'm sure HP.Cobra would state the obvious that YOU have to search the information, YOU have to put yourself out there. But funny enough with no experience or training or being able to decipher or simply being experienced or trained properly isn't gonna help. Sure you can go out there but what if there are fuck ups.

In other words putting yourself out there gotcha but what if you want to delve deeper.

In the end it's simply you fighting against years and decades i.e. a lifetime of not being trained another possibility is overthinking as well. Things and concepts thought to God children that shouldn't be in your mind as the Nordics already taught that lesson to their Children.

I think some of us have "taken a break" from Satanism at some point early on. It's not a very wise decision though. To stop meditating and stop building your protection is going to have negative affects. Do you do returning curses, or at least some kind of cleansing daily?
Along with power meditation, that should help you to remain interested in the path. If things feel boring, try doing a working. Whether it be freeing the soul or something else, vibrating high number of reps is quite stimulating and fun. Then, seeing results may make you more motivated to get stronger. Remind yourself that you are in control.
Also consider incorporating more advanced meditations. The Raum meditation, as well as recent meditations posted by Mageson are very stimulating. And, they should help with the exhaustion.
Continue final rtrs as much as you can.
There's also the possibility of astrological factors that are making you feel this way.

That's about all the advice I can offer, but I'm sure others here can give more detailed responses.

Everybody had a few days at least where they feel little bit unnmotivated to do meditations, warfare, yoga etc etc.

Usually it's the enemy messing with us, cause someone who has been here enough to really see the truth and made a close connection with the Gods or at least saw them or felt their power, love and care wants to stay here actually. The more you are here for them, the more you are addicted to helping them and fighting for them, but also you are getting more and more serious about fighting for yourself. Ofc you want to advance, to be happy and immortal later. Some newbies might feel like they shouldn't devote their time into advancement and fighting, but that's cause they are living just to watch Netflix and to die soon for their kike masters, cause they are programed to refuse anything really good that might free them and help them actually.

You just have a period where enemy keeps playing with you. Try not to act dumb, I would ignore bad thoughts and feelings where you want to give up and all that. It will go away in time.

Enemy loves to try similar stuff on everyone, and listening to such a things and going along with their plans might put you into some serious trouble.
Enemy might come even to really old members trying to get them to their side, to tell them to stop fighting, to tell them to ruin themselves, to start drinking or using drugs and to just go YOLO.. It can happen, so, be aware this is just a bad phase, I don't think you want this naturally knowing the whole truth now..

Depression has this effect. No matter what you will feel like this if there is a depressive background. When a person has this then anything ends up to this,as you falsely expect to be high all the time or something. You have to address this by keeping going and advancing.

This is an actual issue and not all that much spiritual. People who have actual depression need to combat it. The way to do this is to keep meditating until the brain reforms and the mind declutters.

In my opinion if you feel bored then you are doing something wrong. I felt this way when i was new too but now after some years i don't get this feelings anymore, actually i like to meditate so much that everything else i do during the day feels boring. If you can say what is the issue that makes you feel this way then i could be able to tell you what to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back