Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for ideas regarding water element

I’m looking to use the water element for destructive purposes, ie black magick. I know it’s generally used for attraction rituals, but I really want to use it in this way. Just wondering if anybody else has used it in this way and how one would go about using it in this way. Would it be as simple as just visualizing your target drowning or being ripped apart by sharks? Or maybe creating a water elemental would be a better way to go? I have plenty of experience in invoking the water element.

Legendary Creature said:
I’m looking to use the water element for destructive purposes, ie black magick. I know it’s generally used for attraction rituals, but I really want to use it in this way. Just wondering if anybody else has used it in this way and how one would go about using it in this way. Would it be as simple as just visualizing your target drowning or being ripped apart by sharks? Or maybe creating a water elemental would be a better way to go? I have plenty of experience in invoking the water element.

Using the elements is very advanced and potentially dangerous. Even I'm extremely cautious about their uses and have only ever used the fire element to warm myself up in these cold winter months. I can't even take full breaths in otherwise that's too much fire. Just the other day to warm my hands waiting for the bus, I take one or two breaths of the fire element so shallow that my diaphragm hardly even moves half an inch and my hands started sweating in just roughly a minute. I've accidentally taken a sharp breath with too much focus in of the fire element to warm my whole body once and accidentally burnt a small spot on my back.

Naturally though the fire element is my most primary one so I have a lot of it and this could probably have contributed to these results... but still, Maxine does not joke around on the information page of the elements when she says you must start slow and be very careful, and if you're using them destructively upon someone else then you better have damn good focus and directing through will. Accidentally putting it on yourself could be lethal if it's far too much.

What exactly is your intention in their use specifically? Overwhelm the individuals spiritual elements to cause spiritual problems in their soul? Or do you actually want them to drown or be ripped apart by sharks?...

Legendary Creature said:

First of all, I have never done this myself so if you are looking for a response coming from experience totally feel free to ignore my words.

Since this is a destruction ritual you want to put as much mental distance as possible from the destructive energies so my advice would be to create a thought form made of water that acts as a connector between the victim/specific chakra and very nasty energy.

Maybe 2 small pyramids on rotating anti-clockwise to collect nasty astral stuff and a second pyramid rotating clockwise to project this negative energy with a lazer focus to a specific chakra.

Once again I have never done this, so this is just me putting together what I have learned in the past couple years

I’m not entirely disinterested in using the water element for attraction purposes, as I realize that is what it is primarily used for. So if anybody has any experience or insights on how to use the water element for attraction purposes, that would also be greatly appreciated.

I’m really just looking to make use of and become proficient in water magick in a general sense. I tend to be more interested in destruction rituals, but like I said, any insight into how to use the water element for attraction purposes would be appreciated.

I didn’t really find much information on the JoS website regarding water elementals, so I am eager to learn more about them, such as how often to feed them with energy, the best way to feed them, etc.

Legendary Creature said:

With thoughtforms I believe you would do it the same way it's instructed on making fire elementals but incorporating the water element. Water causes sickness, disease, and disharmony. That's just my speculation though.

FancyMancy said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Are you a super-duper God?

Not even close, I totally get what you're referring to though heh. I guess I get lost in my own capabilities but I meant in referenced comparison to inexperienced members. That or my pride is slipping out. Take such things with a grain of salt and know that I don't mean any harm with it.

I'll definitely try to be more wary of that kind of wording though, thanks for pointing it out.

Legendary Creature said:

Note: be careful with this.

A simple thing you can do, is go to trance state, invoke the water element, and visualize your target fully covered with water, and in general try to visualize something that in normal life would make him feel uncomfortable, like experiencing asphyxia (suffocation). Be creative

FancyMancy said:
Are you a super-duper God?

Not even close, I totally get what you're referring to though heh. I guess I get lost in my own capabilities but I meant in referenced comparison to inexperienced members. That or my pride is slipping out. Take such things with a grain of salt and know that I don't mean any harm with it.

I'll definitely try to be more wary of that kind of wording though, thanks for pointing it out.
I am going to reply with just 1 thing -

:p Hehe.

From the SS Encyclopedia, Satanic Grimoire of Black Magick, page 13118-13119

The Elements and Black Magick

Knowing the soul of someone you wish to do in, gives you power over them.
The elements can be used to torment and even kill. Very few people are
balanced in all four elements, most often, one predominates. The more
predominant a certain element, the less tolerance the individual will have
towards that element. Here is an example:

Take the fire person. People who are predominantly fire are usually what is
known as "Type A" personalities. These are the achievers. They are often the
ones who have limitless energy, enthusiasm; they are normally self-centered,
dominating, easy to anger, and impatient. Fire types are prone to high blood
pressure, heart ailments, they have low tolerance for hot temperatures, and
they themselves are often physically hot, even in cold weather.
They are normally outgoing, in positions of leadership, and are on the
downside, insensitive to the feelings and needs of others. Fire signs are
Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Take the fire element. Given the low tolerance for fire, the fire individual will not
be able to effectively absorb the element.

On a lesser level, visualizing an aura of fire about the fire individual or
directing the fire element into him/her can cause discomfort and rage and in
higher amounts- death.

The same can be done with the air person, resulting in much irritability,
nervousness and eventually insanity and collapse of the nervous system.

Earth can hinder and slow down to where for example, the heart stops
beating, but again, this must be in a person who has an over imbalance of
the earth element.

Water chills, depresses, and brings on illness.

Many Satanists are convinced with a death spell, one must be intensely angry
and emotional. I know from experience, this is not the case, it is in the
will. Going to a cemetery or other place that wreaks of death and pulling up
the energy after sucking the life force out of the victim and then filling
his/her aura with death energy (I have found death energy is grey) if you
have a powerful mind and soul, will produce results. Death spells do not
always work immediately, but over a period of time. Many different things
factor in. Also, a one shot deal is rare and the spell needs to be worked
repeatedly during a waning Moon until the desired result is produced (where
total death is desired).

As for the elements mentioned above, the results are usually immediate, but
again the degree is like the death spell- cumulative.

Fire Magick is amplified with invoking and directing the fire element.
When used in black magick, fire as opposed earth is used to bring on sudden
attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Fire can also be used to
incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Properly evoking and directing the fire element
will raise the temperature in whatever it is directed to.
Fire rules over revenge, anger, dealing with enemies, inciting accidents, fires,
and injuries.

Water Magick
When used in black magick, water magick is amplified through invoking the water
element and rules over:
Inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease, and
disharmony. Water when directed to another can cause one to be overly
emotional, have violent reactions, lash out, and have a very difficult time with
being objective. Water also can be used to incite insanity and deception,
especially when combined with the ether element, which is used as an amplifier
and rules over deception.

Earth Magick
The earth element is used in death rituals and can be used along with death
energy, and is used in binding rituals.

Air magick
Air incites confusion, chaos, irritability, nervousness, nervous exhaustion,
arguments, and discord.

Stormblood said:

Oooh, what lovely information. Though in regards to people of the fire element, I'm personally actually very easily cold even in room temperature and need lots of heat.

Where is the source of this information if you can link me please? Would go nicely in my black magick book.

That is stated before the quote. You can download the encyclopedia from the website: http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html You can also just download the Q-S part.

The experience you related is probably due to other elements. Even if we are predominant in one element, we still have all the others. Your unique chart is surely able to explain why that is the case with you. Personally, I'm both fire and water dominant, but I only find out about water thanks to a reading from HP Hooded Cobra. Otherwise, I would've thought to have a single dominant element and that my secondary element was another. The thing is that what counts toward dominance is not just how many planets one has in the signs but also things like aspects in general, aspects to chart ruler and co-ruler, prominent planets and so on.

I like temperate climates and dislike high heat, especially if accompanied by moistness. Sadly, I live in a very moist environment for now that gets really hot in the summer. I have low tolerance for heat and more tolerance for fire, but my body is not often hot. Usually it's actually colder than average and sometimes my extremities (hands, feet) feel warm, sometimes feel cold but they never bother me. ANyway, you have your link now. Enjoy.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

Oooh, what lovely information. Though in regards to people of the fire element, I'm personally actually very easily cold even in room temperature and need lots of heat.

Where is the source of this information if you can link me please? Would go nicely in my black magick book.

That is stated before the quote. You can download the encyclopedia from the website: http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html You can also just download the Q-S part.

The experience you related is probably due to other elements. Even if we are predominant in one element, we still have all the others. Your unique chart is surely able to explain why that is the case with you. Personally, I'm both fire and water dominant, but I only find out about water thanks to a reading from HP Hooded Cobra. Otherwise, I would've thought to have a single dominant element and that my secondary element was another. The thing is that what counts toward dominance is not just how many planets one has in the signs but also things like aspects in general, aspects to chart ruler and co-ruler, prominent planets and so on.

I like temperate climates and dislike high heat, especially if accompanied by moistness. Sadly, I live in a very moist environment for now that gets really hot in the summer. I have low tolerance for heat and more tolerance for fire, but my body is not often hot. Usually it's actually colder than average and sometimes my extremities (hands, feet) feel warm, sometimes feel cold but they never bother me. ANyway, you have your link now. Enjoy.

Thank you.

Also Earth is my secondary elementary, which I believe tempers fire, but I've always identified closely with fire and it's my favourite element. Perhaps it could be my Saturn which is in a particular place that directly influences me as an individual, my direct personality, physicality and such. The planet is described as cold and dry. I have eczema, dry and brittle skin, plus I'm naturally cold, so perhaps I'm reflecting the planet more than just by it's rulerships but by what it actually is as well. And my intuition is legit telling me now that this is exactly why I'm cold all the time... I honestly didn't even know that until now... that's very fascinating. Perhaps it could be countered with a sun square, room for experimentation.

Thank you very much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back