Complete SS Calendar for 2020

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
TopoftheAbyss

Re: Complete SS Calendar for 2020

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:52 am

Is there a day in which I can get a better haircut?

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:32 am

I must admit I was not entirely sure if a new calendar was even being worked on yet, therefore this is a very pleasant Yule surprise. The calendar just gets better and better every year. The work all of you involved in this project are doing is needless to say, extremely invaluable; it is giving Satanists organization, coordination, and information the enemy absolutely does not want us to have.

Although I will miss the Necronomicon dates, as every little bit of proven spiritual knowledge is valuable, it is true that there are more flexible and effective mantras and meditations that can be used in the JoS pages. Besides, the descriptions given for each month make up for it and an astute Satanist will inevitably figure out how to make the best of each month.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Yuna24

Postby Yuna24 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:24 am

Thanks for sharing the calendars, they help a lot. I missed Azazel's days and sigil. Why aren't they present in the calendars?

Hail Satan!

Legendary Creature

Postby Legendary Creature » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:01 am

Thank you for all the hard work. It’s truly incredible that we have access to something like this.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:30 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Is there a day in which I can get a better haircut?

Probably moon in Scorpio since it is connected with the transformation

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:35 am

Regarding the Necronomicon meditations, the mantras etc for them can be done any time just like regular chakra work. The God names are even given in the pages for each chakra, along with the Runic and Sanskrit. But waiting for only specific days to work on a chakra, and ignoring it the rest of the year, is not nearly as effective, which is why it was removed.

That being said, if anyone needs the dates, I'm sure someone can make a list of them and post it to a new thread :)

Yuna24 wrote:Thanks for sharing the calendars, they help a lot. I missed Azazel's days and sigil. Why aren't they present in the calendars?

His dates are not listed in the JoS (other than the degrees of signs he rules). We (ThomaSsS, HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and myself) discussed this when the first version of the Calendar was being created. This was some years ago so I don't remember the exact conversation.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am

Stormblood wrote:
3) The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius.

I stand by the fact that all Satanic Holidays are astrological in nature, but we always consider only 5 for some reason. Well, most of the forum at least. I regard Beltane, Lughnasadh and Samhain astrologically too.

EnkiUK3 wrote:Dont see Scotland but superb nonetheless :lol: :lol: ;)

Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Was A wee joke stormblood my good friend ;)
Both > Britain

luis

Postby luis » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.

But to be honest, are they even that good? The normal opening chakras meditations are even more powerful...

That depends on how advanced one specifically is in chakra work. Many people here will benefit from those as well. Doing too powerful meditations at beginner levels will fry your meridians, instead of being any actual help. Sometimes many people here past the beginning stages forget that they were once beginners and they didn't certainly start with advanced meditations. One doesn't build their temple on pillars of sand. I'm not talking about anyone specifically here. I'm just making a general statement.

In favour of Necronomicon chakra meditations, they use the names of our Gods (sumerian version), they use colour and they use yantras (the sigil). Who uses yantras in chakra meditation here, unless they are using runes to empower them? Using them makes the meditation more powerful, as more steps of the eightfold path are used. And who's to say the names of beloved Gods are less powerful than Sanskrit mantras or runes?

At any rate, this is not the right thread to discuss the usefulness of Necronomicon meditations, which use the names of the children of Satan in Sumerian.

Other than thanking, which I did in the previous reply of mine, I should say this calendar is great work indeed.

I understand what you are saying, there Will be people's that will resonate more with these Necronomicon meds.
I do like to use the names of the God's used in these meditations (I use Innana for my astral sense's) but i just considered the standard opening of chakras much better even for beginners.

meena_venus

Postby meena_venus » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Awesome!! I'm so grateful for this, it's so cleeeaaaann!! 8-)
HAIL SATAN

Harris

Postby Harris » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:25 am

I am in east africa what time zone will i follow mine is UTC +3h and there is none

StyleCoin

Postby StyleCoin » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Thanks, this will help everyone, thank you so much for your work.

Happy Yule. :")
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:02 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Both > Britain

I mean... Both > England. Yeah, I know yours was a joke. Mine is not haha
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ayleth

Postby Ayleth » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Thank you for working on this wonderful calendar!
Happy Yule :D

Marss

Postby Marss » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:00 pm

which one is for syria and lebanon?

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:54 am

Harris wrote:I am in east africa what time zone will i follow mine is UTC +3h and there is none

Use the UTC +3 in the North East section.

Marss wrote:which one is for syria and lebanon?

An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

These go by time zones, not countries. The countries are only listed as a quick reference.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 am

For those inquiring about translating the calendars:

We cannot have the calendar open to anyone to edit, as this can become horribly corrupted by infiltrators. However, we will work with you on this, so we will work with you, sending you the document with texts to translate, and you send it back and let us know which time zones it is for (write the time zone with the text, not just in the email, for 100% accuracy and keeping it all together).

So essentially, write the month in english so we know what month it is for, followed by your language for the month, the translated text in the box, and the translated words for the dates for magickal workings, and so on, for each month. Keep the months grouped together, and send it all in word doc.

We will keep you on the team for each year's Calendar (if you want to do this yearly), so that yours can be published at the same time as the English ones. Everyone who is able to participate, let us know, and once the texts for each year is done up it will be sent to you. (We will be keeping the monthly text mostly the same (description about holidays), but with some changes accordingly.)

Feel free to email me and I will send you the text documents that are needed for 2020, as I have it all done up already from when I sent it to ThomaSsS. Or, you can just translate directly as it is on the calendar itself, it's the same thing, whichever works easiest for you individually, and then send it to me.

We will do as many translations as there are translators, each year. Meaning, there may be a translated calendar in a language one year, but not the next, due to someone dropping out of the project. You will have many months in advance to translate, as I had the dates for magickal workings done about 6 months ago and can have 2021's done further in advance as needed.

[email protected] or [email protected]

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:18 am

Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Both > Britain

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope you are doing good my friend Happy Yule bro

Lavena

Postby Lavena » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:17 am

This calendar is the necessary thing in our satanic arsenal. Thank you for your work
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!

Anaten Piewalker
Location: Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Special Ops, SS Support Task Force

Postby Anaten Piewalker » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 am

Will there be 2020 void of course Moon charts as well? These were very useful to me in 2019. The calendars are great! Thank you guys for all of your hard diligent work!
-

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Anaten Piewalker wrote:Will there be 2020 void of course Moon charts as well? These were very useful to me in 2019. The calendars are great! Thank you guys for all of your hard diligent work!

In this calendar, same as the ones before, the void moon is included. Look to the "VoC" with an arrow and a square, these denote when it begins and ends.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:57 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lol Begone. The English military has destroyed the language of the Irish people, with death penalty for those who dared to speak. There were also laws against Irish schools and only English schools with English teachers were allowed to teach... The arrogance of the crown knows no limits since the kikes rule.

Happy Yule to you.

Amadel

Postby Amadel » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:58 am

Thank you, kind sir. Happy Yule! :)
When all you depend on is your soul, and it is unbreakable. When you are the most hated human on earth for doing the right thing. When you can see it all to the end. When Satan himself stands next beside you and you can feel it, when you finally found your purpose in life.

Yuna24

Postby Yuna24 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:35 am

Lydia wrote:Regarding the Necronomicon meditations, the mantras etc for them can be done any time just like regular chakra work. The God names are even given in the pages for each chakra, along with the Runic and Sanskrit. But waiting for only specific days to work on a chakra, and ignoring it the rest of the year, is not nearly as effective, which is why it was removed.

That being said, if anyone needs the dates, I'm sure someone can make a list of them and post it to a new thread :)

Yuna24 wrote:Thanks for sharing the calendars, they help a lot. I missed Azazel's days and sigil. Why aren't they present in the calendars?

His dates are not listed in the JoS (other than the degrees of signs he rules). We (ThomaSsS, HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and myself) discussed this when the first version of the Calendar was being created. This was some years ago so I don't remember the exact conversation.

I understand, but it is possible to calculate degrees for finding Azazel's days. I am being a little pushy because he is also a supreme ruler and it is important that he be remembered on the calendar. In other segments of Satanism he is not held as a supreme ruler and we know he is fourth supreme rulerI think it is important to remember him and emphasize that.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:06 am

Lydia wrote:An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

These go by time zones, not countries. The countries are only listed as a quick reference.

Sorry, I was wrong, as those countries do not observe daylight savings time, so I think we will need to make a calendar for those countries and post it.
Last edited by Lydia on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluebow

Postby bluebow » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:26 am

Thanking you all so much for your amazing work!
Hail Satan and His Demon(ess)'s Forever.

tandt

Postby tandt » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Thanks a lot, that's a great job.
Again here is my new video on youtube. https://youtu.be/wyKrayrxPGc

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Yuna24 wrote:I understand, but it is possible to calculate degrees for finding Azazel's days. I am being a little pushy because he is also a supreme ruler and it is important that he be remembered on the calendar. In other segments of Satanism he is not held as a supreme ruler and we know he is fourth supreme rulerI think it is important to remember him and emphasize that.

We know it is possible to calculate the dates. The point was, his dates are not listed on JoS for a reason, and it is Orobas and Dagon who are listed for those dates.

There is a legit reason he is not on the calendar, I just can't find it in my emails. Protonmail doesn't have a decent search function and this was 3 or so years ago. I think I remember the reason but I am not going to state it until I know for certain, it was from Clergy however.

Also, look at August, Lammas Day. This is in honor of Azazel, so it's not like he is completely off the calendar. Just his days.

Lifeforod1n

Postby Lifeforod1n » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:33 pm

This is absolutely amazing!! I am constantly being inspired to learn and have always thirsted for knowledge so I took the time last night to find the perfect dates for the Necronomicon 2020-2021. It’s EST but it can easily be adjusted. Is anyone is interested I will post :)

**Special thanks to my Patron Paimon for His guidance and assistance. I would not be where I am or have been able to finally escape my xian upbringing without Him.**

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!
A must watch and share from HP Hoodedcobra.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rCMN1rv0nBBh/

Let’s keep hitting the RTRs.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:01 pm

THAAAANK YOUUUUU!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am very happy and thankful for these calendars!

I wish all you folks who worked on this, many Satanic blessings! :lol: :lol: :D :D
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Lifeforod1n

Postby Lifeforod1n » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:47 pm

Gremory666 wrote:Isssss.......Necronomicon meditation was needed to me :cry:

Something has been calling me to do it and as of yesterday I didnt completely understand it myself. But with King Paimons guidance I have it for EST and I can adjust for anyone who needs it. Will post when I get home :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lifeforod1n

Postby Lifeforod1n » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:51 pm

Stormblood wrote:Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.

I’ve been posting in the forums I was up till 7 am finding the dates for them through the guidance of King Paimon. As of yesterday I had no idea what it was but it just all clicked and I was just called to do it. The whole process amazed me tbh. I will post when I can in a few hours :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lifeforod1n

Postby Lifeforod1n » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:54 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Hell YEAH!

Excellent work, we look forward to everyone having immense benefit.

All my personal thanks to Thomas, Lydia and Cleo.

We hope everyone intensely benefits.

This is only the EST (UTC-5:00 DCT) for reference to my current timezone, so it can be adjusted to better fit anyone who needs their timezone.

Figuring this out however just last night was a journey. Up until last night, I never could get astrology down and always struggled to get specifics, had no idea what our calendar was until today or even what the Necronomicon was. After the rituals for our power dates, I was charging Paimons Sigil and all of a sudden felt pulled to finding old documents and books and was searching for hours and reading and felt so drawn to completing this that I worked until it was completed at 7:30am. It’s like this was a task He was wanting me to do as I know I’ve been being tested lately. Somehow all the knowledge I was reading made sense. Everything just clicked and once I got the information it didn’t stop. And the day before the same happened during a meditation session. I no longer had to work to visualize or feel energy; it just came so natural. Just clicked. I’ve studied and just been drawn with such a thirst for religious and spiritual knowledge and it seems I’ve met the perfect balance. I thought I would share with all of you because I am constantly being inspired and I finally have the chance to pay it forward in a way I never knew I even could. This just felt so important and now that it’s complete I feel extremely proud and at ease.

HUGE THANK YOU
to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich for this ministry and all of the priceless knowledge she and the other HPs have shared and to my Patron King Paimon for what He has done and continues to do for me.

I hope all of you find this helpful even though it’s not much and even if it does just a little I’m proud because giving back to this ministry is what I strive for.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!

Necronomicon Dates 2020-2021

Eastern Standard Time

OBSERVES DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

Third Eye:
* Full moon in Cancer January 10th at 14:21.
* Sunset at 17:33
* Void: 18:58- 7:15
NOTE: Perform at night between time of sunset and beginning of Void of Course moon.

Throat:
* Mercury in Aquarius January 16th at 13:31 - February 3rd ends at 6:38.

Heart:
* Venus in Pisces January 13th at 13:39 - February 7th ends at 15:03.
NOTE: Cannot be performed until after January 16th when Throat meditation is completed.
ALSO- for FIRST meditation option only.

Solar:
* Sun in Aries March 19th at 23:50 - April 19th ends at 10:46.
NOTE: Perform during hours of the sun [10 - 14]

Sacral:
* Mars in Aries June 27th at 21:46 - January 6th ends at 17:27 (TRANSITION INTO 2021)
NOTE: Perform at night

Crown:
* Jupiter in Pisces May 13th at 18:36
* Retrogrades June 20th at 15:05

Base:
* Saturn (Aquarius)
* Direct until May 23rd at 9:19
* Retrogrades May 23rd at 9:19

HAIL SATAN!!!

Roxana1992

Postby Roxana1992 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 am

Thank you. Hail Satán

basedandredpilled

Postby basedandredpilled » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:05 am

New user here. Registered to say THANK YOU!

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lol Begone. The English military has destroyed the language of the Irish people, with death penalty for those who dared to speak. There were also laws against Irish schools and only English schools with English teachers were allowed to teach... The arrogance of the crown knows no limits since the kikes rule.

Happy Yule to you.

Ha ha i like it begone :lol: :lol:

Okay Stormblood as you know i'm a UK loyalist so i don't want that lot interfering in "our" Northern Ireland ha ha. England couldn't beat us Scots so they asked us to team up to form one Kingdom even they romans couldnt conquer us Picts ha ha built a wall to keep us out.

Scotland is only good for Murders, Drug Taking, Lower Life expectancy In Some parts of Glasgow compared to Gabon but still proud to be Scottish/British.

Have a great day my bro

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Happy Yule to you.

Okay Stormblood as you know i'm a UK loyalist so i don't want that lot interfering in "our" Northern Ireland ha ha. England couldn't beat us Scots so they asked us to team up to form one Kingdom even they romans couldnt conquer us Picts ha ha built a wall to keep us out.

Scotland is only good for Murders, Drug Taking, Lower Life expectancy In Some parts of Glasgow compared to Gabon but still proud to be Scottish/British.

Have a great day my bro

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:07 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:

Happy Yule to you.

Have a great day my bro

Where is life better? The lowlands or the highlands? Have a great day too.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:32 pm

basedandredpilled wrote:New user here. Registered to say THANK YOU!

You're welcome (and all others). We are happy to be of assistance to our fellow Satanists here :)

Update to all, there will be versions of the calendar done in the following languages, so stay tuned!
German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Croatian, so far. To anyone who wants to help out for other languages, it is easier than it sounds, as we send you the plain text and you translate it and send it back, the instructions are clear and easy :)

keren824

Postby keren824 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:31 pm

I love it! Thank you

Marss

Postby Marss » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

Sorry, I was wrong, as those countries do not observe daylight savings time, so I think we will need to make a calendar for those countries and post it.

please make a calendar for those countries plenty of Satanists are there...

Gremory666

Postby Gremory666 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:05 am

Lifeforod1n wrote:
Gremory666 wrote:Isssss.......Necronomicon meditation was needed to me :cry:

Something has been calling me to do it and as of yesterday I didnt completely understand it myself. But with King Paimons guidance I have it for EST and I can adjust for anyone who needs it. Will post when I get home :)

Thank you Very much....
Hail king Paimon..

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:55 am

Marss wrote:please make a calendar for those countries plenty of Satanists are there...

We will, now that we know it is needed :) It might not be ready until early January though. In the meantime you can use the Eastern Europe +2, as daylight savings is not in effect during winter so it will be the same for the next few months.

SdD wrote:Jup square?

Can't be done when Jupiter is in Capricorn. You won't be seeing Jupiter square listed until the last Thursday in 2021's calendar.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:21 pm

Stormblood wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Happy Yule to you.

Have a great day my bro

Where is life better? The lowlands or the highlands? Have a great day too.

I would have to say the lowlands as im a Glasgow boy

Although I worked briefly in the Highlands and it has some of the most breathtaking scenery you would like it for am short trip bro.

Even Glasgow if only for a day lol na kidding Glasgow is nice and the [people friendly to tourists and even the English :lol: :lol:

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Postby UMBRA_MESSENGER108 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Sweet thanks!

I feel like a little boy in a chocolate store :D <3

Cfecit

Postby Cfecit » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:28 am

Thanks to all who involved in this work, also to who will help to translate.
I have a one question, i need start a one work about a positive economic well-being, I see that you wrote which best dates to start it, all when Moon is in Taurus. Aside from a sun square, I would like to understand better what is the best date, or are you telling me that all the dates indicated have the same "power" for starting this working?
Biblioteca di Satana - http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm
Satan's Library [ENG] or various languages - https://www.satanslibrary.org

Big Dipper

Postby Big Dipper » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:57 am

What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:52 am

Big Dipper wrote:What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.

It's a lunar festival. We celebrate the full moon. There are 13 esbats, which are all related to the Moon phase, and 8 sabbats, which are solar festivals related to the path of the Sun and its presence on specific starting points (solstices and equinoxes) and midpoints (the other four festivals which are midway between a solstice and an equinox)

Lifeforod1n

Postby Lifeforod1n » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:52 am

Big Dipper wrote:What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.

I believe it is a primary wiccan celebration of observing the full moon which is why it falls on the tenth for the full moon.

HAIL SATAN!!!

alandaleb10

Postby alandaleb10 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:16 pm

Thank u bro for remembering Egypt in the new cleander
Best wishes
And hope u continue the next years too
Hail father satan and the gods.