Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Weapon for Online Warfare

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I have gotten tired of beating around the bush, so I did a bit of a project to create a large compilation of information on the nitty gritty. It's a straight-to-the-point no-bullshit image that straight up shares the truth we've come to know.

My hope is that people will consider it and join us on the proper path. It's supposed to be visually appealing to a degree to draw in readers, and yes... there is no need to tell me.. I am very aware of it's clicheness. Due to it's size however it likely may not be able to be uploaded on certain websites and such as there are size limitations, however you can still host the image elsewhere such as imgBB and provide a direct link. Or you can save it to your computer and use dropbox to share the file, etc, etc. I have made a gajillion copies saved on different usb drives and multiple folders. So it's not going anywhere.

Let me know what you all think and if perhaps it's a bit... too much.

The-Truth-of-Humanity.png

Ghost in the Machine said:
I think it's great. Good job :)

If you can edit the font on the text there without much effort, then I think it would be very, very good if you could change the font and upload a few different versions with different fonts.

I get that you want to go for this kind of "ancient" aesthetic with it, but the first thought that came to my mind when I saw that image was how scribbly the font looked, and most importantly that I had to zoom in to comfortably read. Maybe this is just because of how downscaled the image is on mobile here, but still I think some simple alternate versions with like Arial or smth would be great.

This might be just me, but I would:

1. use a font which is easier to read,
  2. move "We are" and the JoS picture with the link to the very end, after "Hail Satan" and Satan's Sigil, otherwise the last bit might serve to distract the reader and make them forget and be too lazy to scroll back up to get the link, and
  3. either remove joyofsatan.org and add satanisgod.org under the chin of the Goat, because that has other links in it, or keep joyofsatan.org and add satanisgod.org on the left side.

As for the rest of it - nice work! I haven't seen the size of the picture, but can you beat the size of the one I uploaded?! Lol.

This font would make people not wanna read the info, you might wanna put a font that is more readable.

I can definitely change the font and make a few tweaks when I find the time again, I did feel concerned about the font myself as I wondered just how readable it might actually be, this is after all the first shot, and the first try for everything is very rarely perfect.

!!fucking awesome work dude!!,as far as I know Helvetica is an easier font to read and it is used a lot of professional world

MoonlessNight666 said:
I can definitely change the font and make a few tweaks when I find the time again, I did feel concerned about the font myself as I wondered just how readable it might actually be, this is after all the first shot, and the first try for everything is very rarely perfect.

!!fucking awesome work dude!!,as far as I know Helvetica is an easier font to read and it is used a lot of professional world

Thank you. Also I have experimented with this font and find it much better than the other, it also takes up much less space so I can fit more in without obstructing too much of the imagery which is supposed to keep people interested in reading. I will use this font.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back