Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Souls

I've heard that people can be born with different DNA in them. I thought that perhaps in the womb, one person was absorbed into the other, presumably before a Soul attached to the absorbee. If the Soul and DNA are linked/joined, then...? I expect only a God or Goddess would be strong enough Physically and Mentally/Psychologically to have 1 or 2 weaker Souls occupy Their Body for a while, either with Their Soul still in, or if it was extracted somehow.

FancyMancy said:
I've heard that people can be born with different DNA in them. I thought that perhaps in the womb, one person was absorbed into the other, presumably before a Soul attached to the absorbee. If the Soul and DNA are linked/joined, then...? I expect only a God or Goddess would be strong enough Physically and Mentally/Psychologically to have 1 or 2 weaker Souls occupy Their Body for a while, either with Their Soul still in, or if it was extracted somehow.

It's a very curious and strange subject as I've seen HP Mageson mention it once too but there is zero clarification on what this is. It sounds like what it says, two souls in one body but that sounds impossible and doesn't make much logical sense so I don't think that's really what it is... at least not two individual souls. Perhaps it could be one individual with a split soul maybe? I know the gods can split their souls and it's an advanced ability to be able to do something like this, splitting the mind as well I think, or something among these lines, but that's the closest I can think of to make sense of it. Others have stated something about the gender aspects of the soul, but these are aspects, if there were two souls then why wouldn't both of them have both aspects?

It's very confusing. Satan I believe is the sole god who dictates our reincarnations, those who have history with him at least or are connected with him in some way, but what would be the purpose of this twin souled thing if it even is real?

Ghost in the Machine said:
FancyMancy said:

It's a very curious and strange subject as I've seen HP Mageson mention it once too but there is zero clarification on what this is. It sounds like what it says, two souls in one body but that sounds impossible and doesn't make much logical sense so I don't think that's really what it is... at least not two individual souls. Perhaps it could be one individual with a split soul maybe? I know the gods can split their souls and it's an advanced ability to be able to do something like this, splitting the mind as well I think, or something among these lines, but that's the closest I can think of to make sense of it. Others have stated something about the gender aspects of the soul, but these are aspects, if there were two souls then why wouldn't both of them have both aspects?

It's very confusing. Satan I believe is the sole god who dictates our reincarnations, those who have history with him at least or are connected with him in some way, but what would be the purpose of this twin souled thing if it even is real?
That is actually quite fascinating. This might be getting too far off-topic from your OP, but I haven't heard of the real-life ability to split one's Soul; I'd heard it only from fantasy.

Why would you want to split your soul anyways ? I can understand the instructions for the meditation on JoS but there isnt any info on why you would wanna do that.

Powerofjustice said:
Why would you want to split your soul anyways ? I can understand the instructions for the meditation on JoS but there isnt any info on why you would wanna do that.

FancyMancy said:
That is actually quite fascinating. This might be getting too far off-topic from your OP, but I haven't heard of the real-life ability to split one's Soul; I'd heard it only from fantasy.

I believe when it comes to the demons they do it for mages who want to invoke them. They split part of their soul to enter into the mage in order to communicate through them via a form of 'possession'. I believe there's other uses it can be used for too, perhaps multitasking? Spying without risking endangerment of the actual majority of your soul? I theorize remote viewing might be sort of a soul splitting thing where you are essentially sending a piece of you to perceive a specified location?

I don't want to really go off on a tangent in fear of spreading misinformation, and don't take my word as 100% fact as I don't have too much to base off of. If a twin souled individual is someone with a single split soul inhabiting a body like a puzzle (I don't know if this is actually how it is I'm just theorizing), potentially there could be some sort of spiritual use for this? Perhaps one part of the soul is a primary and the second part is used for something else?

I don't know... if I knew the answers to it all I wouldn't have made this thread asking about it.

FancyMancy said:
I expect only a God or Goddess would be strong enough Physically and Mentally/Psychologically to have 1 or 2 weaker Souls occupy Their Body for a while, either with Their Soul still in, or if it was extracted somehow.
Actually humans can definitely do this. That’s what invocation is and even some souls can reside longterm in a human body host. They attach at the chakras. This is how the enemy uses thoughtforms to attach to us that we must routinely clean. But even stronger souls than thoughtforms can attach as well. With both souls occupying the same body.

This is like asking whats the purpose of a heterosexual soul or a homosexual? Black soul or white? Male, female? There’s roles for each soul type. It’s a part of the larger picture.

The physical and metaphysical differences give certain strengths and weaknesses. Though it’s true we can all find a degree of balance, it’s in a different way. A man can find balance without becoming literally a women.

But the transgenders in ancient times, with their strengths, were highly suited to roles of leadership and as spiritual guides. A highly balanced left/right brain. They were often seen in roles as High Priests or other prominent roles.

They do exist, however rare. And their role is significant and purposeful.

Another thing is probably the semantics of it is throwing you off. It isn’t two souls literally in one body. But twin as in male/female. It’s a circumstance in the soul allowing for this. Why a twin souled individual with a male body would feel as a women and vice versa. See? Twin soul you can call it, but what we’re getting at is the condition we more or less call transgender now.

Eric13 said:
When he mentioned twin souled it was about transgender.
In that case no, transgender people are mentally ill, they are victims of jewish propaganda. All they have is more energy of their opposite sex, but now strangely in the 21st century they all wanna cut their penis off and get breast implant because the jew told them so, and when you mention it to them they go psychotic lol

Hermaphrodite though is all another story as people who have both a vagina and a penis naturally are very rare but possible.

What is this mentioning I've read a couple of times about twin-souled people? Is this something real or conceptual or what even is it?

If anybody could link information or any sources or something, this is preferable.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18156&p=69571#p69571

Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
In that case no, transgender people are mentally ill
Twin soul does exist. That’s not to say that every case of transgender is real. Many cases there is indeed confusion caused by programming. But the phenomenon exists. It’s been discussed enough times.

There were threads were members warned others of surgeries because they could regret it. Don’t let that confuse you though. There are transgenders.

What is this mentioning I've read a couple of times about twin-souled people? Is this something real or conceptual or what even is it?

If anybody could link information or any sources or something, this is preferable.
Twin Souls are real, they're just transsexual people and are considered to be Third Sex. The Third Sex is an umbrella term for bisexuals/gays/lesbians, transsexuals and intersex people. JoS calls transsexuals "Twin Soul people" and transsexuals were respected/recognized in ancient Satanic civilizations. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
In that case no, transgender people are mentally ill, they are victims of jewish propaganda. All they have is more energy of their opposite sex, but now strangely in the 21st century they all wanna cut their penis off and get breast implant because the jew told them so, and when you mention it to them they go psychotic lol

Hermaphrodite though is all another story as people who have both a vagina and a penis naturally are very rare but possible.
The JoS calls transsexuals "twin soul people" and recognizes transsexuals as the Third Sex, not mental illness. Transsexuality doesn't = medical transition, many trans people never medically transition and they've existed for thousands of years. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson

Eric13 said:
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
Twin soul does exist. That’s not to say that every case of transgender is real. Many cases there is indeed confusion caused by programming. But the phenomenon exists. It’s been discussed enough times.

There were threads were members warned others of surgeries because they could regret it. Don’t let that confuse you though. There are transgenders.

There is definitely some effed up shit with the gender roles, honestly you can't deny that when you look at people talking about shit like LGBTQGJRKYXN++++, but over the years I have seen a mention or two of long-term advancers who have done the surgery and feel fine, as well as continuing to advance. Perhaps with the gender aspects there truly is one where an individual truly is most in tune with a specific one at the soul level, and just like how the astral and physical are supposed to reflect one another, when the physical doesn't reflect the astral then that may be where the dysphoria comes from, where something feels like it's not right in a deep-seated soul way and their desire is to complete that reflection.

Honestly if you ask me I don't care what they ultimately decide in the end as Satan allows freedom of choice, so long as it's something they've waited until advancing further and have had years and years of thorough thinking. It would be preferable for them to do their transition magically though via biokinesis, but that is very, very advanced and to change your whole physical gender that way... well I'm not even sure how that would work, especially in the genital region if it's a slow process; but I'm not even here to talk about transgenders.

I was more wondering about these states of people with different metaphysics and what that's like on the soul level. You see, I'm of the third sex, homosexual, but I don't know exactly how that sets me apart from others on the soul level. I understand our roles and what with being natural warriors and leaders and such, etc, etc, but are our souls different? And does this twin-soul thing have anything to do with it, whatever the hell it is?

What if you could split your soul and make that part of it reincarnate in a body , such as your about to be son/daughter and that way you have a 2nd piece of you doing meditations empowering itself and so on . Since in the sermons about reincarnations its stated that usually people tend to reincarnate in their own bloodlines.

Pure speculation tho :lol:

but I'm not even here to talk about transgenders.
Well the first thing that must be cleared up, is twin soul is transgender. They’re the same thing. Homosexual isn’t twin soul, but the term is specific for transgender.

was more wondering about these states of people with different metaphysics and what that's like on the soul level. You see, I'm of the third sex, homosexual, but I don't know exactly how that sets me apart from others on the soul level. I understand our roles and what with being natural warriors and leaders and such, etc, etc, but are our souls different? And does this twin-soul thing have anything to do with it, whatever the hell it is?
If you haven’t already, you should really read that twin soul article by Mageson.

The third sex soul is different than hetero. I like the way he put it. Transgender are their own metaphysic. Non- hetero are included in this as well. Not just transgender. They’re all the third sex. With their own roles separate from heteros.

The article is extremely enlightening with many answers to your questions.

Eric13 said:
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:

What's your proof that it exists ?

Academic Scholar said:

Twin Souls are real, they're just transsexual people and are considered to be Third Sex. The Third Sex is an umbrella term for bisexuals/gays/lesbians, transsexuals and intersex people. JoS calls transsexuals "Twin Soul people" and transsexuals were respected/recognized in ancient Satanic civilizations. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:

The JoS calls transsexuals "twin soul people" and recognizes transsexuals as the Third Sex, not mental illness. Transsexuality doesn't = medical transition, many trans people never medically transition and they've existed for thousands of years. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson
The ancient people had hermaphrodites who had biologically both sex organs as High Priests as Priestesses. It was confirmed at birth because they had such bodily features and were dedicated to the priesthood sects. They didn't grow up to believe they were the opposite sex and get the transgender label. This is recorded in all pagan religions . In no way can anyone quote a source to prove the men or women who believed to be the opposite gender got this role,because this information does not exist. This is a Jewish manipulation of the ancient history to confuse easily manipulated people with borderline mental health issues and generally create a war on society.

Eric13 said:
Well the first thing that must be cleared up, is twin soul is transgender. They’re the same thing. Homosexual isn’t twin soul, but the term is specific for transgender.

was more wondering about these states of people with different metaphysics and what that's like on the soul level. You see, I'm of the third sex, homosexual, but I don't know exactly how that sets me apart from others on the soul level. I understand our roles and what with being natural warriors and leaders and such, etc, etc, but are our souls different? And does this twin-soul thing have anything to do with it, whatever the hell it is?
If you haven’t already, you should really read that twin soul article by Mageson.

The third sex soul is different than hetero. I like the way he put it. Transgender are their own metaphysic. Non- hetero are included in this as well. Not just transgender. They’re all the third sex. With their own roles separate from heteros.

Then that would mean only hermaphrodites have twin souls and that way they can manifest both a female and a male soul in their body as they have both sex organs. No other conjecture seems possible in this case.

Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
Yes and no. There are mentally ill people who call themselves trans. However, there are also real trans people who, for lack of a better description, are a man or woman's mind in the body of the opposite gender. These people do exist, and psychological therapy to remove those feelings usually fails and often results in suicide. There are only two good options for them:
1 - Use magic (and possibly some hormones and/or minor surgery) to change one's body.
2 - Accept oneself as a transgender Satanist and live without changing the body.

Eric13 said:

If you can link direct sources to this information I would greatly appreciate it.

Academic Scholar said:

Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:

So, say I was twin souled. If I had a past life where I was female, but I'm male in this one, is that something that's possible? Could twin souled people alternate between the two aspects biological through lifetimes, or do they stick with one side and just feel the other aspect as more powerful?

Jack said:
The ancient people had hermaphrodites who had biologically both sex organs as High Priests as Priestesses. It was confirmed at birth because they had such bodily features and were dedicated to the priesthood sects. They didn't grow up to believe they were the opposite sex and get the transgender label. This is recorded in all pagan religions . In no way can anyone quote a source to prove the men or women who believed to be the opposite gender got this role,because this information does not exist. This is a Jewish manipulation of the ancient history to confuse easily manipulated people with borderline mental health issues and generally create a war on society.
Have you read Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson? This sermon specifically talks about transsexuals, not hermaphrodites and debunks your notion. In fact, HP Mageson refers to the academic scholar Alain Danielou who explains how transsexuals (not only intersex people) were High Priests and accepted in ancient Satanic civilizations. Alain Danielou was Hindu and an Aryan Gentile so this isn't "Jewish manipulation".

Transsexuals aren't men/women who "believe" they're the opposite gender, they are people born with a neurological condition where they're neurologically wired and structured as the opposite sex since birth. It's an actual medical condition. This is proven by brain scans.

Jack said:
Eric13 said:
Oh my goodness I can’t believe my comment cause all this controversy. All you guys act like this is the first time this topic has been brought up. Another member here already linked a sermon by Mageson and HP jake. I’ll link it again. And no we’re not talking of hermaphrodites. We’re talking transgender. That’s what twin soul is.
https://archive.md/FbbLz

To you my friend, I linked above. Check the article out. Like I said, it’s informative. Hope it helps you.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
Yes and no. There are mentally ill people who call themselves trans. However, there are also real trans people who, for lack of a better description, are a man or woman's mind in the body of the opposite gender. These people do exist, and psychological therapy to remove those feelings usually fails and often results in suicide. There are only two good options for them:
1 - Use magic (and possibly some hormones and/or minor surgery) to change one's body.
2 - Accept oneself as a transgender Satanist and live without changing the body.
No,these people do not exist. The only cases that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. Anyone claiming to have a womans mind ,psyche or soul in a man's body is mentally unwell and is suffering from a variety of mental illnesses.

Academic Scholar said:

Aquarius said:

So, say I was twin souled. If I had a past life where I was female, but I'm male in this one, is that something that's possible? Could twin souled people alternate between the two aspects biological through lifetimes, or do they stick with one side and just feel the other aspect as more powerful?
No this is not possible. Gender is in the soul. If you are male this lifetime, you were also always male in all other lifetimes prior and will be a male in future lifetimes. Having some feminine energies or behavior does not make you twin soul,nor a transgender.

Academic Scholar said:

Yes, transsexuals are Third Sex and yes, Third Sex stands for bi / gay / lesbian / transsexual / intersex people. But, not all people of the third sex are "twin souled". The "twin soul" part only and exclusively refers to the transsexuals. This was stated in the sermon you linked, so I'm sure you are aware of it. The way you worded it may have given some people the wrong idea. I just wanted to clarify this, to avoid confusion.

Academic Scholar said:

Aquarius said:

Sex is embedded in the soul. You don't change it throughout lifetimes.

Academic Scholar said:

Aquarius said:

No, that’s not possible, the Physical body is e materialization of the soul and as thus you will not reincarnate in a gender that is not of your soul. Trans people like believing the opposite though.

Eric13 said:
Jack said:
Eric13 said:
Oh my goodness I can’t believe my comment cause all this controversy. All you guys act like this is the first time this topic has been brought up. Another member here already linked a sermon by Mageson and HP jake. I’ll link it again. And no we’re not talking of hermaphrodites. We’re talking transgender. That’s what twin soul is.
https://archive.md/FbbLz

To you my friend, I linked above. Check the article out. Like I said, it’s informative. Hope it helps you.
Wrong. There are no people who are transgender who are not hermaphrodites ,so either you were talking about that or your delusional.

Academic Scholar said:
Jack said:
Have you read Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson? This sermon specifically talks about transsexuals, not hermaphrodites and debunks your notion. In fact, HP Mageson refers to the academic scholar Alain Danielou who explains how transsexuals (not only intersex people) were High Priests and accepted in ancient Satanic civilizations. Alain Danielou was Hindu and an Aryan Gentile so this isn't "Jewish manipulation".

Transsexuals aren't men/women who "believe" they're the opposite gender, they are people born with a neurological condition where they're neurologically wired and structured as the opposite sex since birth. It's an actual medical condition. This is proven by brain scans.
I know and I've previously read that sermon. That sermon is a bunch of hypotheses which doesn't debunk anything. It doesn't even quote a textual source of any ancient book or contemporary book that says it about modern transgenders being High Priests.Alain Dandeliou was a person who believed having sex with animals is a gentile tradition, and so he definitely wasn't in his right mind even if he did write that.

Also the actual research shows that this is a mental illness.The type of biased research you quote had been conducted to purport the view that marijuana has no negative effect on the brain. These disorders were labelled as 'conditions' and such after peer pressure from Jewish academics leading the transgender movement. HPJake has previously mentioned clearly that he has never met a transgender person who wasn't fucked in his head, which proves all this is a mental disease and being used as an excuse from Jewish intellectuals to create a war on society and finding excuses for their actions by distorting gentile history which supports no such theory. In actual fact these people are under a plethora of severe mental illnesses.

The modern transgender movement started with Jewish pedophiles who were also under the notion that men should have the right to have sex with kids and that the kids were capable of consenting. They also made the first transgender using surgery and he later suicided. All of this is supported by evidence,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpkrPLHHHY
This is a NASA engineer who was a former transgender and underwent surgery and treatment and surely regretted it. He discovered the truth about transgenderism after researching a lot into medical illnesses. He now cautions people to the effects of this ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrHpOO6E_k
Here Walt Heyers explains how Transgenderism was manufactured by Jewish Pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
Walt Heyers gives a general talk about transgenders.

Remember these are the same people who are pushing for pedophilia to be legalised as a natural sexual orientation so faking research for their purposes is not out of their abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFjfZNSdiU
These people will o doubt find 'research ' that supports pedophilia as a natural condition. ^

This is what actual research has to say about Transgenders,
Laura A. Haynes, Ph.D., California Psychologist, analyzed the APA Handbook on Sexuality and Psychology (American Psychological Association, 2014). She found statements in the two-volume handbook that are astonishing. The APA Handbook says that people with a transgender identity are not born that way and they can change.
http://sexchangeregret.com/apa-handbook-of-sexuality-and-psychology-says-transgender-identity-can-change/

These are the actual research hidden from public view,
http://sexchangeregret.com/research/

Dandeliou was basing this off the images of the temples in India. He didn't understand those images were put into there later on by the occupation to make Hinduism look strange. He was attempting to rationalize something in the culture he was part of he didn't understand.

However its well known that transgenders were in fact High Priests especially of Goddesses in the ancient world. His works also show this and do the sources within his works. And yes transgendered people were called twin souls that is also known. Also I am not stupid and know how you are attempting to hide your own personal campaign against third sex people. Don't waste my time claiming innocence your a second rate Jew in your behaviour. You used to go after Gay people but that didn't go too far so you focus on Trans people because you have some pathway on that. We have a third sex community here and you want to cause nothing but never ending infighting and hatred towards that. Calling our community members mentality ill and onwards and always trying to hide behind cherry picked information and taking others out of the content of their statements.

Get your ass back to church Jack your Christian rants belong there.

Jack said:
I know and I've previously read that sermon. That sermon is a bunch of hypotheses which doesn't debunk anything. It doesn't even quote a textual source of any ancient book or contemporary book that says it about modern transgenders being High Priests.Alain Dandeliou was a person who believed having sex with animals is a gentile tradition, and so he definitely wasn't in his right mind even if he did write

Jack said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
No,these people do not exist. The only cases that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. Anyone claiming to have a womans mind ,psyche or soul in a man's body is mentally unwell and is suffering from a variety of mental illnesses.

To determine whether being transgender is a mental illness, we must actually define what a mental illness is. Historically, this has been very hard to do. There are counterexamples for most definitions. The current definition is that a mental illness causes "sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning." However, that can't be right, because what if everybody was schizophrenic? Then that becomes normal and therefore not a mental illness by that definition. You can’t use what is “normal” or “majority” in a definition, because the majority can be wrong. We Satanists have great difficulty interacting with “normal” people. As much as the jews would love to think that Satanism is a mental illness, it is the normal people (the goyim) who are mentally ill. Another common definition I have seen is that a mental illness is a state of mind that causes someone to enjoy harming themself or other people. But what about soldiers? A soldier might commit suicide to save children and feel happy about it. That case satisfies the definition, but the soldier was clearly not mentally ill. They were making the best of a bad situation.

The best definition that I have invented is as follows: "A mental illness is a state of mind that causes someone to enjoy acting in a way that is destructive to the advancement of humanity." Although not perfect, my definition properly addresses most extreme cases, like soldiers and Satanists. My definition excludes things like depression, where a person is unhappy about everything because there are cases where this state of mind is correct. In our jewified world, there is nearly nothing for a non-Satanist to be happy about. My definition also properly classifies jews as mentally ill because they attack and destroy our advancement. For instance, the Roman Empire was extremely advanced. Then the jews took over. When they had full control in the dark ages, our civilization was even more advanced, now wasn’t it? However, my definition excludes many physiological conditions. For instance, chemical imbalances can cause a person to be lazy. Although this is a detrimental state of mind, the cause is not within the mind, so I think the two should be distinguished.

Now let’s apply my definition of mental illness to the transgender question. We must ask if being trans causes a person to enjoy being destructive to the advancement of humanity. For trans people, happiness usually comes from changing one’s body to match one’s mind. (Research hasn't proven or disproved whether the brain of a trans person is different, but "mind" includes the elusive idea of consciousness.) For trans people, changing the body enables them to function better within society. There are plenty of examples of trans people who transition, are happy, and contribute greatly to our society. For example, Sophie Wilson, a trans-woman, helped invent the ARM CPU. That’s the little black chip that runs your entire phone! There are also people who transition and later regret it. I suspect that these people are deluded by the jewish-run transgender community nonsense, and they are not really trans at all. Although I can't speak about everyone, I can say that there exist people who are trans who do not satisfy my definition of mental illness. You could say that I created a straw man argument just to prove my point, but I would like to see you try to define mental illness...

For real trans people, the illness, if there is one, has to do with the mismatch (gender dysphoria) between mind and body, which does hinder their ability to contribute and advance society. This can be fixed by either changing the mind or changing the body. (However, it has also been stated here in a previous sermon that it is possible for Satanists to live with the dysphoria and be happy without changing either the mind or body.) Since there is currently no effective psychological treatment for gender dysphoria, that leaves only the option of changing the body, which can be mostly done by hormones, surgery, etc. The only part we can’t do yet is the ability to have children. Hormones sterilize the person. However that does not make it wrong. Not everybody is supposed to have children. (That argument has been used against gay people too.) Regardless of that, the problem of sterilization is only a result of the inadequacy of medical science. The fundamental idea of changing the body’s gender is not wrong. There is nothing wrong with having a male body, and there is nothing wrong with having a female body. And if you say that completely changing the body’s gender would create an unnatural mismatch between the body and the supposedly deluded mind, how do you know that such a mismatch is not the very cause of being transgender in the first place? For a hypothetical example, let us consider a biological man who feels like they are supposed to be a woman. If it is a mental illness, then their body is completely male except for their mind, which is female. Trans people usually grow up acting like the opposite gender no matter how hard their parents try to prevent it, so the female personality is not the result of brainwashing. It must be a developmental difference in the mind. Who is to decide which part is the disorder? Is the body wrong, or is the mind wrong? (I am not considering the case where there are different degrees of gender mixture in the body and/or mind because that makes the person a hermaphrodite.) There is a problem because the person can’t contribute as a healthy member of society with the distress caused by the dysphoria. However, the problem will be solved if we change either the body or the mind. (Note that it is theoretically possible to completely and perfectly change either the mind or body’s gender using magick and/or medical science beyond our current level.) If we change the body, then their personality, who they are, remains intact. However, if we change the mind, then the person they are ceases to exist. Has anybody seen the TNG episode The Outcast? That episode shows the problem of using mental therapy on trans people. In that episode, we get to know a character who represents a trans person. Then, they are found out and given psychological treatment against their will. At the end they are “cured” and happy, but they are a different person. It is as if the person they were had died and a new personality inhabited the body. For certain types of mental conditions, such as pedophilia, mental therapy is justified. That personality should cease to exist because pedophilia is destructive to humanity. However, for trans people, mental therapy is not needed to resolve the dysphoria. A female or male personality is not inherently bad. The problem only exists in conjunction with the body of the opposite gender. Since the personality itself is not dangerous or destructive, we should change the body to match the mind and leave the personality intact.

tc;dr (too confusing; didn't read)

Can someone make sense of this, clearly and explicitly?

HP Mageson666 said:
Dandeliou was basing this off the images of the temples in India. He didn't understand those images were put into there later on by the occupation to make Hinduism look strange. He was attempting to rationalize something in the culture he was part of he didn't understand.

However its well known that transgenders were in fact High Priests especially of Goddesses in the ancient world. His works also show this and do the sources within his works. And yes transgendered people were called twin souls that is also known. Also I am not stupid and know how you are attempting to hide your own personal campaign against third sex people. Don't waste my time claiming innocence your a second rate Jew in your behaviour. You used to go after Gay people but that didn't go too far so you focus on Trans people because you have some pathway on that. We have a third sex community here and you want to cause nothing but never ending infighting and hatred towards that. Calling our community members mentality ill and onwards and always trying to hide behind cherry picked information and taking others out of the content of their statements.

Jack said:
I know and I've previously read that sermon. That sermon is a bunch of hypotheses which doesn't debunk anything. It doesn't even quote a textual source of any ancient book or contemporary book that says it about modern transgenders being High Priests.Alain Dandeliou was a person who believed having sex with animals is a gentile tradition, and so he definitely wasn't in his right mind even if he did write

He's also basing off his proof from Walt Heyers, a JEW. I mean you can tell just by looking at him and even sense it if you're someone who is psychically open enough. The enemy has been trying to water down transgenderism by turning it into a fucked up spectrum of confusion and mayhem so that they can label it as mental illness when it's really not. I've legit seen the evolution over time of when it was first brought up, people were confused but considered it as legit. But now it's been taken so out of proportion because of the enemy that people are calling it mental illness.

Granted there are many people confused about shit when they actually aren't transgendered and are just severely confused because of all the enemy chaos or an imbalance in their gender aspects, but there are legit real transgenders and I've met a few of them being in the country I am and they've described what it's like. I've met those who have done the transition and they've told me time and time again that they could never have been happier. I imagine it brings peace to their soul(s?) to finally have that physical reflection of their spiritual side.

All I can really do is stress anybody who thinks they're transgendered to really spend time to truly think about it, to look deep into their soul and really FEEL what is going on to procure it. For me I have felt this second thing with my soul, like something trying to merge with me as one and it's like a female side. I don't know if this past life I found as a female is real or not and I don't know if that's even possible. I would need to look further into it. for now though I am very comfortable with my spiritual feminine aspects as a man. I could only imagine if I was female in a past life, that it must've been very uncomfortable... there are far too many things coming at me about myself too quickly too soon that just keeps drawing up questions and questions. And ever since this suspicion I've taken a closer look at my natal position of Mars and Venus... I don't know if them being practically touching in regards to proximity in Aquarius is something to go off of... 1 and 2 degrees respectively...

Jack said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpkrPLHHHY
This is a NASA engineer who was a former transgender and underwent surgery and treatment and surely regretted it. He discovered the truth about transgenderism after researching a lot into medical illnesses. He now cautions people to the effects of this ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrHpOO6E_k
Here Walt Heyers explains how Transgenderism was manufactured by Jewish Pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
Walt Heyers gives a general talk about transgenders.

Remember these are the same people who are pushing for pedophilia to be legalised as a natural sexual orientation so faking research for their purposes is not out of their abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFjfZNSdiU
These people will o doubt find 'research ' that supports pedophilia as a natural condition. ^

This is what actual research has to say about Transgenders,
Laura A. Haynes, Ph.D., California Psychologist, analyzed the APA Handbook on Sexuality and Psychology (American Psychological Association, 2014). She found statements in the two-volume handbook that are astonishing. The APA Handbook says that people with a transgender identity are not born that way and they can change.
http://sexchangeregret.com/apa-handbook-of-sexuality-and-psychology-says-transgender-identity-can-change/

These are the actual research hidden from public view,
http://sexchangeregret.com/research/

I checked out those links. The speaker, heyers, especially with the advocate against sex change regret, has jewish features. If you look at pictures of him when he was younger, it's more noticeable and apparent. This heyers dude seems to be the center of all of this, as he also made that website about sex change regret. He talks about christianity all the time and how that convinced him to detransition.

The youtube pages are also from christian pages, which are christian propaganda. The heritage foundation has a church bell icon. The daily signal is by the heritage foundation, which also makes it a christian conservative source. The other one is the Australian christian lobby.

Walt Heyer runs Walt Heyer Ministries, which is obviously christian. Walt heyers also wrote "a transgenders faith" which is a book that promotes christianity in lgbt populations, about how he's cured by jewsus.
He's also linked with christian medical and dental association, who's goal is to advance as the website states: "biblical principles of healthcare within the church and to our culture." They go around the world to preach christian values, and you can tell that this organization is against trans by using heyer's words.

The links you posted are all christian sources, who all despise LGBT.

As for The Turul channel link, that's your attempt to try to pin trans people into the pedophiles. the church has always been trying to slander gays/lesbians by calling them pedophiles, and is now extending to trans people.

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
Just because you have trans members here doesn't mean that they are not mentally I'll. Also I have never attacked other third sex members like homosexuals because I know that homosexuality is natural as proven by science. If you have an credibility you wouldn't call a dedicated member in Satan a "Second rate Jew" or "a Christian ". I know what I know to be true and if you think what you think to be true ,then disprove my claims first.

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
Also Transgender actually meant hermaphrodite at the time Daneliou wrote his book. Modern Transgenderism wasn't invented till later so all these sources do not talk about modern transgenders.

And it's ironic that you claim this is a second rate jew behavior as this modern transgenderism idea was created by Jewish pedophiles. So in retrospect you are the one who is defending a Jewish propaganda trope and I am the one who is against it.

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
We must be careful with our words. 'Transvestite' originated in 1910 from the German sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld, who would later develop the Berlin Institute where the very first 'sex change' operations took place. 'Transsexual' was not coined until 1949, 'transgender' not until 1971, and 'trans' (a very British term) not until 1996. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first use of 'androgyne' was recorded in 1552, but it has only been in the last 10 years that people have claimed it for themselves to describe a state of being in-between, or having both genders. 'Polygender' is a late 1990s Californian invention used to describe a state of being multiple genders.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/jun/02/brief-history-transgender-issues

It says clearly that transgender was coined In the late 60's so Daneliou definitely didn't mention transgender as the meaning ascribed to them now. He was referencing Hijras who are physically hermaphrodites, that are donated to the third sex sects at the time of birth in india, which is widely known.

It's clear what an actual transgender is,even though the term is made by jews and that's why I hate use it. The only people with twin souls are physical hermaphrodites. Transgenders or people who claim to be transgenders without having any physical basis for it are suffering from a variety of mental health issues as described by Walt Heyers in my earlier post and the research also shows this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back