Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

famous?

Satan gifted me with a talent for boxing. After when i joined He gifted me with a VERY strong punch. I got that gift when i wanted to be MMA fighter. Now my goal is to become a boxer. Does this "strong punch" mean i should continue in this way? I always wanted to be famous, do i have a chance to become famous because of this gift? Anyone has advice in which way should i go? Im not thinking just about myself, i also do some things for Satan, like writing a book about Heinrich Himmler, studying, making Satanic videos...

Thanks for your reply.

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
Satan gifted me with a talent for boxing. After when i joined He gifted me with a VERY strong punch. I got that gift when i wanted to be MMA fighter. Now my goal is to become a boxer. Does this "strong punch" mean i should continue in this way? I always wanted to be famous, do i have a chance to become famous because of this gift? Anyone has advice in which way should i go? Im not thinking just about myself, i also do some things for Satan, like writing a book about Heinrich Himmler, studying, making Satanic videos...

Thanks for your reply.

Hail Satan!
in boxing your face gets bruised,are you sure about such a profession,all the hits and broken ribs can affect your physical condition which is not good for advancing,just my advice don't know what others have to say.

you can just practice boxing for self defence,harming yourself for money or fame is not a good idea.

himmler was a legend said:

Thanks for your reply.

Hail Satan!

Slow down there One Punch Man. I don't think Satan would gift anyone with a "strong punch". If this is really something admirably noticeable in your advancement or as a spiritual satanist in general then it could be some sort of energy transferring thing, but it's not like I'd know the details. You could just be physically fit or properly mentally coordinated in that aspect. Perhaps the mere desire of wanting to be an MMA fighter brought forth some sort of awareness about you in regards to it that you simply never noticed before, I wouldn't go off and expect to be famous about it. Not to crush your dreams or anything, just speaking bluntly.

It's not unusual for certain people to have a siddhi ("special power") or multiple siddhis that reveal themselves to the individual in time. Some learn they can do telekinesis, others pyrokinesis, but the more commonly popularized one is the people who can see and hear the 'dead', their psychic abilities being well tuned. These separate siddhis though do not define an individual as advanced anymore than someone being able to run really fast with powerful legs but then trying to swim fast with weak arms is considered a body builder - it's just something that carried over through lifetimes to be more prominent in power.

My own personal siddhi could be intuition, having knowledge on something or certain things without even knowing a single thing about it, an innate wisdom if you will. This happens to me a lot with random things and is usually why I can explain things regarding spirituality so well and in great detail to other members even if I know very, very little about the subject or even just one singular tidbit of info, that's usually all I need to kick off the intuition for knowing almost everything else about it. I can start explaining things completely beyond what little I actually know and it will be factually correct because I somehow 'already know it'. This is the magical power of intuition and it's a very real ability, I believe there's a rune that helps incite it.

Just keep advancing, utilize your best traits in whatever you wish, I'm not going to stop you unless it's going to harm you. Just don't be ignorant and reckless.

Interesting, in truth I always wanted to do boxing as well. I have a fighters spirit and I love athletics and sports. A lot of the people who inspire me the most are athletes. I love to sit and watch interviews and get in their mind. The thing is, I’m not the only one, or why do these interviews exist all over the internet?

What I’m saying is athletes have a platform if they choose to use it to speak to people about important things. You have to word things in the right way, but you have the opportunity to inspire people to take certain roads that can lead them here. Like you’ll get asked a lot about your training. Perfect, now here’s the time to mention spiritual training. Be safe with what you say, but fans will take note of it if it’s mentioned enough and they’ll do research, etc.

The great thing with martial arts and fighting is there already is a spiritual component. So you won’t make yourself that much of a mark by mentioning it. It’s not unheard of in that field.

Whatever a person does in life, if you’re a Satanist you can find ways to use your vocation to aid our cause. Do it safely. Don’t put yourself in any danger and ask the gods for guidance on how to do such.

Also, many athletes use their sport as a jumping off point. Something to get them out there and then they branch off with other ventures. You could consider that as well. Use boxing to get you to other places to help the cause.

I'm also interested in boxing but I'm too shy to sign up. You should go this way if you really love it. There is nothing wrong with following your dreams. Good luck :D :D

About famous, I want to promote anti degeneracy (and sometimes JoS and NatSoc) on Twitter.
Should I do it anonimously? I just feel like doing it openly.

Check if you have Mars/Saturn and Mars/Jupiter aspects in your natal chart. Also if you have Mars in first house, in sixth and in general an emphasis on Mars and in Aries. Many talented fighters such as Folyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor, Tony Ferguson ecc...have the Mars/Saturn aspect and in general a strong Mars. You can work with your Mars with the Planetary Squares, and also generally those who get really good, start when they are pretty young.
Work hard and for a long time!

MiniMe3388 said:
I'm also interested in boxing but I'm too shy to sign up. You should go this way if you really love it. There is nothing wrong with following your dreams. Good luck :D :D
Go sign up! It’s tons of fun!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back