Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Roommate issues

of the true light

So I have this roommate and he likes to carry his mass of keys on a chain outside his pants. I've asked him 4 times to keep them quiet in the house and he says alright but refuses to do it. What should I do that would end this issue? Our landlord doesn't give a shit she just likes to collect the rent and I think she's quite possibly a Jew. He might be as well his sister looks uber Jooish but he doesn't. I don't want to move because I love this place he is just ruining it for me.

What should I do?

It's hard to study and relax when this place sounds like a prison.

Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure if I should bind or repel but I'm thinking of trying binding first I have a couple of questions about it if anyone can help please.

A. Do I have to plan it out in the hours of Saturn or Mars everyday when binding with Isa for 40 days or is that just for the first working?

B. Do I visualize them being wrapped in ropes or chains or tight cloth where they look like a mummy (for the visualization) while vibrating Isa?

Thank you in advance!

of the true light said:
You can do it during those hours to add more power to the working, but even if you dont it will still work. Try to start it on that hour on the first day, though.

Visualize it any way you would like. All of the examples you gave will work. Get creative. :)

This place is great minus a few things so I really want to stay but thank you to the both of you this is exactly what I needed to know. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back