Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m being attacked by the enemy

nino

I’m getting attacked by the enemy. How to protect myself and why I’m being attacked?

Double your aura of protection, clean your soul daily, and especially your aura.

Of fundamental importance to dealing with attacks is also mental control, so the more established your mind in void meditation, the better for you.

Void meditation is paramount as the more one focuses on something this can empower whatever this thing is.

Normally attacks come in waves and subside after a point. Also, with the Gods, nothing can really get too close if you loyally practice the above.

nino said:
I’m getting attacked by the enemy. How to protect myself and why I’m being attacked?

You must be doing something good for those retards to try to get you. Do what HP Cobra told you. You can also use the Algiz rune if everything else isn't enough.

nino said:

Do as Cobra has instructed here but in addition I want you to go on the direct offense. EVERY single time the enemy attacks you I want you to spite them immediately and do the RTR with intense hatred towards the enemy. While doing the RTR visualize them in the most gruesome torment you can think of, imagine them having their limbs torn off, melting away in blue fire, just picture their total destruction. In addition visualize yourself engulfed and consumed in a massive, vibrant blue flame that protects and cleanses you and severely damages and destroys any enemy entity who comes too close. You can even visualize your attacker and destroy them completely with blue fire, just have it completely consume and decimate them in a most brutal and violent fashion. Visualize all of this in as much detail and with as much focus as you can muster but doing the RTR in response to their attacks is the primary and most important thing I want you to do in addition to building up your protection. Blue flames are of Satan.

And I really want to make a heavy point that you ensure you have done the dedication ritual to Satan to officially prove yourself on this path, otherwise you will not be assigned a guardian demon and you will not be protected.

No matter what, EVERY single time you are attacked even a LITTLE bit by the enemy, do an RTR, each time, I don't care if it's multiple times a day that they attack you, do it every single time they do. The RTR is one thing they fear most and do not want us doing, and if you consistently prove without fail that whenever they attack you you do the RTR in response, their attacks will relent drastically as they have done for me. I have legit done 12 RTRs in one session to make a solid point and they know damn well that even thinking of starting up their shit again that I will do it a second, third and fourth time and so on. And yes I had to do these RTRs fighting through the dread and their psychic attacks.

Do not back down. Your efforts in self-defense and fighting the enemy will not go unnoticed by the gods and full protection will be earned, granted you are dedicated. I can assure you the enemy used to attack me relentlessly all the time, but with protection and going on the offense as well as doing the RTR every time they do, enemy attacks upon me have drastically dwindled to pathetic attempts as if to test the waters again that I can thwart easily all the while doing 3 RTRs now every time they attack. They are not a problem for me anymore, and especially not like they used to be; it's actually gotten to a point where I take great joy in their daring of attacking me because it means I get to go all out in relentless violence and torture them with utmost sadistic glee.

I refuse to ever be a victim again, don't let yourself be one either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back