Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Golden Dragon Dream Interpretation?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
So I've been patient on answers for something that happened to me a while ago that I had originally made a thread for and asked Satan for answers. But I have also summoned and asked a particular demon, one that also embodies a 'mythical' creature as I felt he was the one who might be able to help explain this to me or clarify, I had already given him a gift in exchange but he did not want me to share it here.

Now seldom I remember dreams very well if at all and I know that when I do and they are very vivid as if I am literally there on the astral that it's formed from an outside influence, I've had answers from Satan and the gods like this before.

I'm floating over a great black ocean with small scattered surrounding isles holding up white marble structures along with massive arching marble paths above me. The place looks slightly desolate and these marble structures appear to be in ruin as if this place has been long forgotten and left to fall. There are no lands or continents beyond these waters, just the small isles and the pale blue skies above. I'm the only living thing here save for at least three dark creatures that dwell within the waters in the area. I've been tasked that I need to find and defeat these three monsters and obtain three items that they drop.

So I found each of them one by one with their strange black-gel insect-like forms, they writhed and flitted about wildly like wicked parasites. They exploded in a fiery blast into nothing and a single item dropped from each of them. The first one I have forgotten what it was at this point, but the second one was a large green thorax of a lightening bug which fell into the water. I dived to retrieve it in my hand (which was golden and clawed... I've never seen anything of my own appearance in the dream other than this) and the third item was a white-gold ball, much like one you would use for cleaning your soul, this also fell into the water and I dived to retrieve it.

I am now floating over the waters with these three items in hand and I'm uncertain what to do with them. I start trying to push them together as if I'm supposed to some how 'activate' something with their innate magic or whatever, but nothing seems to really happen. I then instead simply hold them up in both cupped hands, allowing them to disperse into the 'aether' as if to 'spend' an energy on it like payment for something. Suddenly out of no where this small golden lindworm dragon forms and is summoned from the spending of the items. This is the closest image I can find online on how it looks but without the back legs, and it wasn't this long nor did it look exactly like this and it didn't have that horn on it's nose.

73d7a449ca1aaa4345114aaf564c0127--japanese-dragon-chinese-dragon.jpg

This dragon serpentines through the air flying towards me where it stays by my side and follows me as something the dream 'told' me to utilize as an extension of myself, it followed my movements, flying around me but it wasn't 'alive' like a sentient living thing, it's movements were automatic. The dream made me feel like this dragon had nothing of a self, no consciousness or awareness except through me, but it was filled with magic and power and it was more like some kind of magic extension of the soul of which it was just there until I 'used' it and placed myself within it to 'be' as something part of me. Like something to be enveloped by as an extension of myself, something to 'wear'.

Upon this realization the dream ends and I wake up. I feel like I kind of understand what this all means but anybody's interpretation is welcome in case there's something I'm not quite seeing or getting. This dream still doesn't explain why this is though... where it came from and how it came to be. Was it always something of myself and the enemy just shut it down under their garbage? Is that why during that intense 4 hour cleaning session it revealed itself to me, because I 'defeated' that darkness just like in the dream? Did those dark insect creatures represent the enemy in that context? Is this a story telling me what already happened on that night, or is it a future goal? Why a dragon and was it there from my soul's creation or did it evolve and come to be over time? Was it given to me?

There's still so many questions... but whatever the case, I am now aware with certainty from this answer that there is a golden dragon, like some kind of aspect of my soul somehow someway that connects me with this 'mythical' creature on a very, very deep level, that essentially I incarnate. I don't know if I am a sole individual like this or if there are others as well with this kind of thing whether it's with a dragon as well or with some other animal, but it's not something I can refute now, especially since it now crops up every time I'm empowered with a lot of white-gold energy since that night.

But this just... explains so much. Almost everything dragons are symbolical of I have within me on a soul level and have ever since I was a kid. My animalistic tendencies and methods of combat against the enemy (claws, teeth, slashing, gnashing, feral posturing), my strong connection and deep-seated love with the elements of fire and earth (dragons are historically symbolized of these two elements, fire being their breath and volcanic caterings, and earth with their dwelling within caves and mountains and involvement with metals, gems and gold), and more embarrassing things like the intense and almost irresistible urge to drop to all-fours or adopt an animalistic posture whenever I am empowered with lots of white-gold energy and this dragon aspect crops up upon me again, as if becoming the aspect. And my borderline obsession with hoarding metals (I've taken apart so many computers and electronics and have a jar filled with harvested metals from silver, copper, gold, steel everything, and for no purpose other than to just have it. Not to mention my treasure box of rocks, geodes and other shiny ilk and trinkets, perhaps this has to do again with the element of earth.)

Now this dream answer at least confirms to me that my assumption on what this is is correct, but now I'm just loaded with why and where did it come from? I also want to clarify, no I am not a dragon. I am a human as created by Satan in body, mind and soul.... but I'm apparently also a dragon? Not in the literal sense but it's very confusing. It's some kind of extension or some sort of overlapping layer or connection... I don't really understand the details. Perhaps more answers will come to me in time.

I'll just keep advancing.

First “kaja” and now a “Chou” skin of mobile legends? Srsssr

Jokes aside, it looks like a protective gift...

••••••••••••••

Pokemon NO!!

Shadow of Colossus

SdD said:
First “kaja” and now a “Chou” skin of mobile legends? Srsssr

Jokes aside, it looks like a protective gift...

••••••••••••••

Pokemon NO!!

Shadow of Colossus

I have my suspicions about it in general, but it feels like it could be some kind of gift or something that came to me over time, but I don't yet know by who or what, whether it was one of the gods, Satan or the universe or something. I'm still very skeptical about it... it seems to be something very real, I see it, I feel it and it improves the power of my meditations 10 fold when I embody it like nothing I've ever experienced before and I received a dream response about it that appears to legitimately confirm what it is, but I'm not about to completely throw myself into it until I advance further. I'm going to 'accept' it for the time being and allow it as is as part of myself for now as it's not something that harms me but instead greatly helps me. I'm going to be thoroughly testing the waters so to speak before I 'jump in' essentially.

I've been working on my psychic abilities and have been more inclined to start summoning the demons now that I am more advanced and able to sense them and their responses. I want to try invocation with my guardian but the problem is he's very busy all the time it seems and he wasn't able to answer my first summon, but I will keep trying. Of course the summoning is for some other reason, he is my teacher and I require his guidance but I can probably just throw in a question about this dragon thing and see what he says.

Also Shadow of The Colossus has some real cool monsters.

Your mind is using symbolism to show you something of meaning. The symbol is not the meaning, its how you get into the meaning.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your mind is using symbolism to show you something of meaning. The symbol is not the meaning, its how you get into the meaning.

Yeah, I remember a lot of symbolism in other dream responses and dreams in general, but deciphering the meaning of dreams was never really my strong-suit, at least for other people's dreams so I usually stay out it. I'm someone more for solidified information and facts, or things with unwavering proof. But this dream seems pretty straight forward, and it's usually stated the gods will give responses to questions in a way that you will be able to properly interpret and this is the most sensible 'non-sensible' dream I've had in a long, long while, and certain things line up to make too much sense about the exact questions I had asked them. Then again I've thought of the items being somehow methods of advancement, though I only can 100% interpret one like the ball of light used for cleansing the soul, so soul cleansing, which I have done a LOT of, and these items were 'spent' or used or something of that matter to attain this 'dragon'.

The dragon could be symbolical of the kundalini serpent but the problem is this golden dragon in other aspects in the waking world when meditating is still an actual 'dragon' that I've seen over myself on the astral plane, it would only make sense to me that this dream is obviously using a dragon, though it's not similar looking at all to the one I experienced, to refer to this one I see and feel when meditating. Maybe the dream is telling me to just keep advancing and eventually I will attain the true answer? The dragon being representation of that answer?

Another interpretation is I asked him if what I experienced was real, and the dream seems to be almost explaining in symbology what I've done up to this point to get that experience thereby confirming it's merit. Defeating those dark creatures could be symbolical of how I've been destroying and defeating the darkness in my soul to reach higher levels, and I defeated this darkness using methods that the items themselves are representing, such as the white-gold ball with cleaning the soul, the thorax of the lightning bug could be symbolical of illumination, the revealing of certain things I've learned about myself thus far that have pushed me forward in advancement or the revealing of knowledge in general that has helped me, and I still can't recall what that first item was; thinking really hard I think it was some kind of large oval shaped white opal gem.

Anyways, the overall interpretation I get of the dream as a whole is it's some kind of recap to confirm that what happened actually happened and resulted from my actions and advancement over the years up to this point and was very real. I mean it was my biggest question that I asked him, whether it was legit or some kind of trick or delusion, and the whole dream seems to go through defeating these dark creature (the cleansing of darkness and negativity/hangups/bindings in my soul) and all of the means of advancement I've spent (the items being offered up into the aether, perhaps meaning their symbolical methods being used and utilized to empower myself) leading all the way up to the dragon (the aspect I experienced).

Even with how seemingly 'blatant' it is, I'm still a little bit skeptical about some things... I of course would very much prefer word of mouth by the gods directly but I still need to work on my psychic abilities. Regardless I am very, very grateful and so ever thankful to Phoenix for holding up his end of our deal and providing me with some sort of answer. He wasn't the one who actually gave me the dream when I asked him but he responded in that he was involved in it's providing. I feel a strangely close bond with him, like a very powerful friendship kind of bond even though that was the first I ever summoned and communicated with him. I even remember immediately thinking that he and I could really get along very well. I even told him that dreams are the better means of me knowing that something is an actual answer to my questions and he obliged in kind.

I respect his wishes to not share the gift I gave him on here, but I still want others to know regardless that he is truly a very wonderful, beautiful and amazing god. Very friendly, kind and warm hearted... pun intended.

The golden level of dragon is representative of the second kundalini rising which is also known as the true kundalini rising. You need to concentrate on what's important and pursue it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
The place looks slightly desolate and these marble structures appear to be in ruin as if this place has been long forgotten and left to fall.
Perhaps this area represents a certain aspect of your soul or a characteristic of you. It being in disrepair means that you have been neglecting it.

I'm the only living thing here save for at least three dark creatures that dwell within the waters in the area. I've been tasked that I need to find and defeat these three monsters and obtain three items that they drop.

So I found each of them one by one with their strange black-gel insect-like forms, they writhed and flitted about wildly like wicked parasites. They exploded in a fiery blast into nothing and a single item dropped from each of them.
The dark creatures represent something negative within you that you have been neglecting until now. When you realize the issue and deal with them you inherit your true self.

I am now floating over the waters with these three items in hand and I'm uncertain what to do with them. I start trying to push them together as if I'm supposed to some how 'activate' something with their innate magic or whatever, but nothing seems to really happen. I then instead simply hold them up in both cupped hands, allowing them to disperse into the 'aether' as if to 'spend' an energy on it like payment for something. Suddenly out of no where this small golden lindworm dragon forms and is summoned from the spending of the items.
You are unable to do anything with the items because they are already apart of you. You just need to realize it. Relaxing and holding them in cupped hands is understanding that these are apart of you. This awakens the Golden Dragon and you are now your true self.

This dragon serpentines through the air flying towards me where it stays by my side and follows me as something the dream 'told' me to utilize as an extension of myself, it followed my movements, flying around me but it wasn't 'alive' like a sentient living thing, it's movements were automatic. The dream made me feel like this dragon had nothing of a self, no consciousness or awareness except through me, but it was filled with magic and power and it was more like some kind of magic extension of the soul of which it was just there until I 'used' it and placed myself within it to 'be' as something part of me. Like something to be enveloped by as an extension of myself, something to 'wear'.
This shows that the dragon is a symbol for something apart of you. Something that you have always had but have been neglected or repressed. Or it is a fully cleaned part of your soul. I don't know, only you can know what it is.

I believe that the Golden Dragon can be a symbol for a couple of things.
1. A fully cleaned soul. (It appeared after a 4 hour cleaning session)
2. Your true character or personality. (The dragon feels innately apart of you and you gain immense power with it)
3. Some sort of spiritual awakening. (Serpents and their association with the kundalini force)

It feels like I am stating the literal interpretation of it, but I hope this helps in some way or at least gives you something to contemplate.

I absolutely adore vivid message-filled dreams! It seems like the symbolism has been stated already, so really it is all down to your understanding of it and how it applies to you as you are now.

_____

I feel like sharing an experience of my own here.

I used to have nightmares about this bear. He wasn't like the bears we see and have in the world today, he was MUCH taller and wider. I could feel his power and presence, and it intimidated me in ways I could not fathom. It scared me, so I'd always run away or try to hide. But that never worked, I'd be in a house full of windows with no space out of view from outside, where he would stalk circles around the house always looking at me. But this was just one of many dreams he appeared in.

Another, he was MUCH angrier, aggressive, and starving. This time I wasn't alone either. Two others were with me then, in the snow covered forest. At sight of the bear they resigned to their deaths, sitting down and clutching their heads waiting to die. I tried so hard to get them up and running with me, but the bear didn't waste the opportunity. He began running full speed towards us and again I felt that fear and tried to help these people. They wouldn't even open their eyes or listen to me, so I ran again.

After many of these dreams I began to see their symbolism and thus worked on the elements of myself that they referred to. It's been a very long time, but I had a more recent dream. That very same bear was there but so were two of our Gods. It was a happy and very comforting dream, where full understanding came to me and I was encouraged for addressing the problems I had and overcoming them and making peace with the bear and all he had been to me. I feel like this series of dreams I had directly related to the Strength tarot card, as that is what I lacked in the beginning and even ran from out of fear and ignorance. But in the end, it became part of me through many trials.

Cyn666 said:

Dreams are very interesting and I've had a few lucid ones in my life, however brief they were, but exploring the astral like that is incredibly becoming. I seriously should devote more effort into practicing astral projection, but I've been focused on generalized advancement at the moment and my psychic centres. What I would like to eventually achieve is always projecting when I sleep so I can still be 'awake' but allow my physical body to rest while I go and explore some curiousities and spend more time in my astral temples as well as communicate with the gods.

I believe I read somewhere by HPS Maxine that meditation when projected is a whole other experience in and of itself, it's far more 'vibrant'. I don't know if you can still advance when projected, I mean you are still 'connected' with your physical body unlike those who have lost theirs through death. You need your physical body to spiritually advance.

Anyways, your experience is very interesting and I'm glad you decided to share it.

dreams speak by symbols.
the important part for me is "green chest" think about it.
what is in the chest and is it green?
the heart chakra.
or the dream asks to cleanse your heart chakra,
or it shows you how important it is to connect the lower chakras with the upper ones for the awakening of the snake (dragon). We know well that the heart chakra acts as a connector.

the three important symbols are
monsters (aura cleaning)
green chest (heart chakra)
dragon (kundalini)
this is my opinion

I have the complete answer now and the full truth.

The dragon is the animal that is to symbolically represent me and that I have a close spiritual connection to. I embody it's aspects and traits and when I incorporate it's astral form over myself in meditation I connect to it's spiritual characteristics of power and strength, this is why this astral aspect empowers my meditations and increases my energy, I'm embodying the spirituality of the animal and it brings power to my soul and chakras.

This is also why it revealed itself to me during intense meditation, I was heavily focused on my potential, my soul, who I was, what made me, me, and then the dragon formed on the astral over myself out of no where... scaring the shit out of me of course but for the first time I felt just what my power could truly be. This aspect revealed things about myself, suddenly becoming extremely aware of everything that really did connect me with the dragon. Too many things that I'm not going to list here, as I believe I've stated enough regarding it many times in prior posts.

But anyways I know precisely now what this is... it's just my soul animal. I think this is what normies kind of mean when they say something is your spirit animal, but there's much more context and detail to this than they are aware of, there's actual power in it that you embody and I find that pretty cool. This is exactly how it is for the demons too it seems, they have an animal to represent them and embody it because they have a connection with it and it's symbolical to them, it brings them power in it's spiritual characteristics.

I'm sure there are other members who feel connected to the dragon or some other animal, I don't think this makes me special, even Satan's animal is the dragon, so more than one can have the same it seems. It seems to be whichever animal you connect with most on a spiritual level and seem to embody even in personality and your primary born elements.

I wonder what animals some members here have a connection to.

I wonder what animals some members here have a connection to.

The enemy has it:

Appearance-Personal Vibration. animal Kingdom - Personalities:

Serpent/Dragon/Reptiles, Bear, Whale, Shark, Fish, Eagle, Feline/Lion, Rat/Mice, Frog, Duck, Dolphin, Wolf.

*Only for reflection…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back