Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Effects of Power Meditation

I have been taking to heart some of the things people have given me advice on in this forum.

Ever since I made a change into my meditation program which consists of:
I also started on Moon, Mars and Venus square

Morning:
Final RTR (I do this once a week at least, I have a busy schedule sometimes more than once a week)
Clean Aura with Surya
Meditation of Protection with rune Algiz
Spin all the chakras, chant the mantra for chakra during the hour that planet rules at approximately when I started my meditation.

During the am hours, I chant the planetary square according to that planetary hour and proper days I also do it on the day that the planet rules over. If I cant get it done in the morning, I do it at night.

Nighttime:
Moon Square
Freeing the soul and then clean aura following aura of protection.

Effect: When I started doing the Mars and Venus square. I ended up getting sick with a fever and sinus infection and no appetite at all. So I am bed ridden as I am writing this lol... This isn't the first time its happened, I remember a while back when I got sick when I tried to start getting serious with my meditations and I stopped because I was sick for a while.

Upside: I am actually am feeling better with myself and noticed an improvement with some people I interact with. I been using the svaha mantra on the squares. I am realizing when one uses the svaha in the squares it attracts situations to help "heal" the part you affirm. Like I didn't think I would ever make some connections with people, but I discovered l am becoming sensitive to some people's feelings, sympathy/empathy, rather than getting hung up and insecure and noticed some things about how I act towards others. For an example when a customer is giving me attitude ( I don't even take it personally). A co-worker of mine, gives an attitude right back, she basically said she was protective of me and almost a nurturing side of her was present. And I have a feeling it's the effect from the moon square I been doing. My friend I am talking about, I was feeling a tad bit distant and insecure before but then, I thought to myself, that would just be sabotaging anything that might ruin a friendship or whatever. So I quickly changed my thoughts and was sensitive to her feelings, making a connection.

So where I am getting with this, I have to say the power meditation work like a charm! I am grateful that we have it! And the advice I was given and some of the sermons I have read, just want to say THANKS!

Hail Satan!

PS anyone have any similar experiences with the spiritual side of squares?

While nobody can tell you what your spiritual practice schedule should be about, yoga has been described as necessary in all schedule, both hatha and kundalini. It would be very advisable you included it.

lol just because i didn’t say I don’t do yoga does not mean I don’t do it, I save yoga as part as my exercise in physical training like cardio or strength training but in truth I hate yoga because I have a hard time “meditating” on a chakra when I’m concerned about my body posture.

I ever understood the mental part of yoga but I hate yoga. I feel like I’m wasting my time when I have a busy schedule. I work a lot.

And the other thing is i tend to get bored with the SAME thing. I don’t enjoy yoga. I am aware if people don’t like something they probably won’t keep it for long

In Yoga there is no I like or dislike, you have to do it, it is to loosen the body.

I totally understand how you feel but a 10 minute routine is not the end of the world.

People also initially thinking like this fall in love with Yoga as they keep practicing. Nothing will do for your soul what Hatha does in energy circulation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In Yoga there is no I like or dislike, you have to do it, it is to loosen the body.

I totally understand how you feel but a 10 minute routine is not the end of the world.

People also initially thinking like this fall in love with Yoga as they keep practicing. Nothing will do for your soul what Hatha does in energy circulation.

Interesting.

I'd like to discuss that more as I don't fully agree with that nothing comes close to and can give the same effects as Hatha.

I believe that Qigong can be just as effective for things such as energy circulation. In my experience Qigong has given great energy circulation effects and some ancient qigong techniques are primarily for circulating the energy body and moving the energies to unblock the channels.

Of course physical activity is imporrant for the body but I believe things like Qigong can achieve the same things as yoga since the Kundalini and the Magnum Opus is literally mentioned in the taoist texts, for example.

Some Asian groups and Black Africans didnt really have Yoga. It's suggested they did other things to get the job done spiritually.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
lol just because i didn’t say I don’t do yoga does not mean I don’t do it, I save yoga as part as my exercise in physical training like cardio or strength training but in truth I hate yoga because I have a hard time “meditating” on a chakra when I’m concerned about my body posture.

I ever understood the mental part of yoga but I hate yoga. I feel like I’m wasting my time when I have a busy schedule. I work a lot.

If you truly understood what Yoga is and what it does, you wouldn't say that you hate it. It is super important for your advancement.

In my view Hatha Yoga actually incorporates all of that.

Having done Qi Gong, Chi Kung, and so forth, I can see all of it has the same goal. But it does the same deed a bit differently to reach a similar goal. Qi Gong is better at making circuits, Hatha is better for opening stiff joints.

Qi Gong use of the hands is really good because you have attention where the hands are going, in contrast to Hatha where people do not focus, which makes it have a lesser impact.

When one does Hatha, one has to circulate energy ideally with their mind. This should be felt as one advances. Qi Gong is impressive in that it arises the feeling by the use of the hands, which is very clever.

The Hatha Yoga postures also are combinations and can be used for magick or for meditations.

QiGong is highly soothing, but Hatha is key to opening up stiff joints.

I am generally not the biggest fan of Hatha Yoga, but what it does is quite irreplaceable, especially if the focus is 100% on it. I liked Qi Gong more than Hatha, but Hatha has this element that I personally cannot replace.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Interesting.

I'd like to discuss that more as I don't fully agree with that nothing comes close to and can give the same effects as Hatha.

I believe that Qigong can be just as effective for things such as energy circulation. In my experience Qigong has given great energy circulation effects and some ancient qigong techniques are primarily for circulating the energy body and moving the energies to unblock the channels.

Of course physical activity is imporrant for the body but I believe things like Qigong can achieve the same things as yoga since the Kundalini and the Magnum Opus is literally mentioned in the taoist texts, for example.

Some Asian groups and Black Africans didnt really have Yoga. It's suggested they did other things to get the job done spiritually.

Ritual dance depending on the pace also has similar effects, but these are all different types of buzzing, and all can be useful depending on what one needs to do.

What is the best about Hatha is that it is foolproof. It does everything. Plus, the physical streches do play a major role in actual physical blood circulation. Qi Gong is softer on that end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Having done Qi Gong, Chi Kung, and so forth, I can see all of it has the same goal. But it does the same deed a bit differently to reach a similar goal. Qi Gong is better at making circuits, Hatha is better for opening stiff joints.

Qi Gong use of the hands is really good because you have attention where the hands are going, in contrast to Hatha where people do not focus, which makes it have a lesser impact.

When one does Hatha, one has to circulate energy ideally with their mind. This should be felt as one advances. Qi Gong is impressive in that it arises the feeling by the use of the hands, which is very clever.

The Hatha Yoga postures also are combinations and can be used for magick or for meditations.

I am generally not the biggest fan of Hatha Yoga, but what it does is quite irreplaceable, especially if the focus is 100% on it. I liked Qi Gong more than Hatha, but Hatha has this element that I personally cannot replace.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Interesting.

I understand.

I think I might like Qigong more. It just raises and opens energy in a different way for me. I believe Asian gentiles used Qigong for spiritual transformation and energy circulation and incorporated physical activity (important for everyone) as well. HP Lucius shared something with me on how they used some series of movement to open up the joints. Didnt look much like Hatha though...

As far as I know, in specific African dance, there are some yogic positions that are similar and specific hand and leg forms such as anjali mudra, and legs bent while moving as seen in qigong excercises.

Some African dances are to stimulate the serpent, this is done by contracting the solar plexus repeatedly (more than likely a variant of the breath of fire) while moving and undulating the spine. I need to find out more though.

Buy anyway, they both are good. Hatha is beautiful especially for those who like feel intuned with their body.

I just think the gentiles had variations of technique and movement to achieve the effects and honestly, I think it was easier for gentiles to succeed in their own spiritual techniques since their souls were not as bound and held back, like today. Centuries of curses and other problems make kundalini and spiritual progress harder. This is what the enemy wants.

Thank goodness for those RTRs. Since doing the RTRs, I get Kundalini stimulation whther I am doing Qigong or Yoga, so there is that. There were days I couldnt do Hatha and so I did Qiging to circulate the energies. Worked well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ritual dance depending on the pace also has similar effects, but these are all different types of buzzing, and all can be useful depending on what one needs to do.

What is the best about Hatha is that it is foolproof. It does everything. Plus, the physical streches do play a major role in actual physical blood circulation. Qi Gong is softer on that end.

Yes. As I said, African dance has similarities as its very physical whicg aids in blood flow and circulation.

With qigong, it is known that wherever qi goes, blood follows and that the flow of the blood depends on the enrgy flow, so I still think Qigong can be just as effective. However, I agree with you totally. Hatha is very fool proof.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yeah the only reason why I was turned off by it was the thought having to do it for three hours a day waking up at 3am in the morning and end session at 6am. At least that is what the impression I was getting from reading the posts about yoga. I suppose I can make it my morning routine because that is when my energy levels are highest and I can focus. The three hours part I read in a kundalini yoga book that Maxine read and recommended for reading. I'd choose10 minutes as a morning routine, after meditation. Since I have a busy schedule on a daily basis.

HPS Shannon said:

If you truly understood what Yoga is and what it does, you wouldn't say that you hate it. It is super important for your advancement.

I don't hate it because of advancement, I am all for it. I just don't have patience and I don't like sitting there and "holding it as long as you can" type of person when I can be punching a bag instead or pumping iron or a jog or using a rowing machine. And I had read elsewhere that it was recommended to do yoga as a full length workout rather than doing cardio or strength training or whatever. So yeah as you can see why I am turned off.

Thank you HPS Shannon and HP hoodedcobra

I think if there was other ways to do yoga and not just ONE particular way, perhaps a Western way, that my mind can latch onto while doing yoga, I probably would be all the more likely to stick with a program. And it's not just that just doing the same things over and over again burns me out. I think at times it is good to have a change in one's meditation program or in this case yoga and not become rigid. I like to practice something that makes me feel alive, buzzing, like ready to charge for the day. Hatha yoga doesn't cut it for me. But what does cut it for me is when I do martial arts training which sometimes require stretching in yoga position for at least 10 minutes. I must admit, I take a strong liking to the martial arts. I was in Tae Kwon Do for 11 years. I did become a master black belt. Unfortunately though when I tried to join back in Tae Kwon Do, it really got watered down by MMA and its nothing like the Korean Tae Kwon Do from the videos I saw. I am aware that Tae Kwon Do is more of a power martial art and kung fu is more like a "flowing" martial art.

What can I say I am a sucker for the martial arts. I know I got a lot of buzzing when I did the martial art I mentioned.

And the other thing is i tend to get bored with the SAME thing. I don’t enjoy yoga. I am aware if people don’t like something they probably won’t keep it for long
I used to hate Yoga until I started actually doing it properly. It's important you really take a good amount of time for every single position, and focus on relaxing your mind and body as much as possible. Do slow, relaxed, full abdominal breaths. If you do it correctly, it starts feeling very nice because you can feel it opening and stretching your joints, energy circulating much more freely, and so on.

I absolutely despised Yoga because of how long I'd spend doing "nothing" in it, and mind you back then my Yoga routine took just like 15 minutes because I was rushing through everything. I couldnt stretch my legs properly at all. For over 2 years I did Yoga every day and it didn't do shit to improve this. Why? Because I rushed through it every day like an idiot. I would do like 30 seconds of that position for the legs, maybe 45 seconds on some days. It was way too short and my joints didnt get to relax properly at all.
Now the whole program takes 40 minutes (without counting the resting-time afterwards). I spend roughly 3 minutes on that one position alone, and on days where I feel more stiff there I even spend like 8 minutes in it. I don't count, really. I just do it until my legs fully relax and stretch, no matter how long it takes. And then I stay in it for another 1-2 minutes after that to really let everything circulate. That is what is important if you want to actually get the benefits of Yoga. Now I actually enjoy it because I can clearly feel how it helps my body and makes me feel a lot better.

Shael said:
I used to hate Yoga until I started actually doing it properly. It's important you really take a good amount of time for every single position, and focus on relaxing your mind and body as much as possible. Do slow, relaxed, full abdominal breaths. If you do it correctly, it starts feeling very nice because you can feel it opening and stretching your joints, energy circulating much more freely, and so on.

I absolutely despised Yoga because of how long I'd spend doing "nothing" in it, and mind you back then my Yoga routine took just like 15 minutes because I was rushing through everything. I couldnt stretch my legs properly at all. For over 2 years I did Yoga every day and it didn't do shit to improve this. Why? Because I rushed through it every day like an idiot. I would do like 30 seconds of that position for the legs, maybe 45 seconds on some days. It was way too short and my joints didnt get to relax properly at all.
Now the whole program takes 40 minutes (without counting the resting-time afterwards). I spend roughly 3 minutes on that one position alone, and on days where I feel more stiff there I even spend like 8 minutes in it. I don't count, really. I just do it until my legs fully relax and stretch, no matter how long it takes. And then I stay in it for another 1-2 minutes after that to really let everything circulate. That is what is important if you want to actually get the benefits of Yoga. Now I actually enjoy it because I can clearly feel how it helps my body and makes me feel a lot better.

Yeah. Like I said I don’t have a lot of time to get that much in. I’m not kidding when I say I have a busy schedule and by the end of the day I’m exhausted as hell.

Thank you HPS Shannon and HP hoodedcobra

I think if there was other ways to do yoga and not just ONE particular way, perhaps a Western way, that my mind can latch onto while doing yoga, I probably would be all the more likely to stick with a program. And it's not just that just doing the same things over and over again burns me out. I think at times it is good to have a change in one's meditation program or in this case yoga and not become rigid. I like to practice something that makes me feel alive, buzzing, like ready to charge for the day. Hatha yoga doesn't cut it for me. But what does cut it for me is when I do martial arts training which sometimes require stretching in yoga position for at least 10 minutes. I must admit, I take a strong liking to the martial arts. I was in Tae Kwon Do for 11 years. I did become a master black belt. Unfortunately though when I tried to join back in Tae Kwon Do, it really got watered down by MMA and its nothing like the Korean Tae Kwon Do from the videos I saw. I am aware that Tae Kwon Do is more of a power martial art and kung fu is more like a "flowing" martial art.

What can I say I am a sucker for the martial arts. I know I got a lot of buzzing when I did the martial art I mentioned.

The buzzing you are getting from martial arts means it helps to empower the soul, especially if this martial art has qigong as the basis of the practices. Many of them do actually, especially Tai chi.

I never said you hated yoga because of the advancement. I just said, if you knew exactly what is does and why it was important THEN you might like it even more. Years ago, I knew Yoga was important, but now after more research, study and wisdom from my practices, I sre it more. Thats a side effect from power meditation, you take in and understand information better.

I'm sure you can find some more vigorous exercises that help to open and empower the soul. Yoga can be intensive and help you work out and build up a sweat.

I have to say these meditations and doing planetary squares been the best decision I’ve made so far because all my prayers to Satan been answered and it seems like my aura has been getting cleaned properly. I been noticing a big change!

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Interesting.

Big Cobra spiega per favore come usi tu HY nella magia.

Rambo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:
Interesting.

Learn using a translator if you can't write in English.

Aquarius said:
Rambo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Learn using a translator if you can't write in English.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hai ragione

Are we supposed to visualize or void out during yoga?

I ask because it's the same thing back a long time ago when I did Falun gong. What are you supposed to be thinking about when doing the asanas or in my case the FG exercises?

For me since I can barely do void I just do the asana and whatever my mind thinks it, thinks. Never got an energy buzz I just programmed the energy.

Always been under the assumption I had to program for something based on hatha/kundalini yoga never knew until a while back when I posted you can program for anything like for example a love spell.

I've been doing seven repetitions,in this order. Full chakra visualization, individual chakra cleaning, with color(s) bright as they can be,in their own respect. Aura cleansing,with negative energy deflection/resending ANY negativity.full aura of protection around me,after full cleaning. After only a week,I have the Kundalini active,it's hot enough to affect my kidneys and my body won't let it stay up spine,as I haven't opened chakras yet,TOP TO BOTTOM. also i have made a few observations. The Kundalini serpent looks to me,like the number 7. Also, an acronym for newbies..this helps me,I take the first letter of each chakra and formed, P.I.B.Y.O.R. . Furthermore, I can feel my chi energy swirling in an pointed up eight pattern, simultaneously and alternating between Kundalini iron doors. Pardon my lack of detail. Also I noticed if I mix chakra colors,I get yellow, and black,maybe more. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO STATE..IM NOT SYMPATHETIC OR ANYTHING TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES. I Am a hybrid.but I'm on Satan's side,I know to much to believe anything else. How can I truly reciprocate the love I so much received? Even if I've been condemned,is it eternal? How can I show I understand and love SS,when I'm alone, physically?. I am kinda immature but it's that I'm alone so too speak. Please help me get over being a mindless hybrid faster.

Sonam13 said:
I've been doing seven repetitions,in this order. Full chakra visualization, individual chakra cleaning, with color(s) bright as they can be,in their own respect. Aura cleansing,with negative energy deflection/resending ANY negativity.full aura of protection around me,after full cleaning. After only a week,I have the Kundalini active,it's hot enough to affect my kidneys and my body won't let it stay up spine,as I haven't opened chakras yet,TOP TO BOTTOM. also i have made a few observations. The Kundalini serpent looks to me,like the number 7. Also, an acronym for newbies..this helps me,I take the first letter of each chakra and formed, P.I.B.Y.O.R. . Furthermore, I can feel my chi energy swirling in an pointed up eight pattern, simultaneously and alternating between Kundalini iron doors. Pardon my lack of detail. Also I noticed if I mix chakra colors,I get yellow, and black,maybe more. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO STATE..IM NOT SYMPATHETIC OR ANYTHING TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES. I Am a hybrid.but I'm on Satan's side,I know to much to believe anything else. How can I truly reciprocate the love I so much received? Even if I've been condemned,is it eternal? How can I show I understand and love SS,when I'm alone, physically?. I am kinda immature but it's that I'm alone so too speak. Please help me get over being a mindless hybrid faster.
You’re not a hybrid, nor any other magic creature. If you’re a jew then you can fuck off. You said it yourself, you’re immature. Stop deluding yourself and ground yourself.

Gear88 said:
Are we supposed to visualize or void out during yoga?

I ask because it's the same thing back a long time ago when I did Falun gong. What are you supposed to be thinking about when doing the asanas or in my case the FG exercises?

For me since I can barely do void I just do the asana and whatever my mind thinks it, thinks. Never got an energy buzz I just programmed the energy.

Always been under the assumption I had to program for something based on hatha/kundalini yoga never knew until a while back when I posted you can program for anything like for example a love spell.
I'd say void but really you should concentrate on your body and try to feel the energy buzz. If you do the Asana+Mantra routine by Egon of course you should concentrate on the chakra related to each Asana.

Thank you much, I feel grounded already in I am less delusional.im not enemy,so no worries..for anyone else but me in that regard. It's interesting you say ground myself,as I seen words on paper,by randomly looking..it said "good ground" from others dwellings. its most pleasing to me as I am alone and emotional in an area I can't conform to the culture.my AC is aries,solar in leo,void moon,no earth element! Thanks for your simple yet effective sensibility, I can now explore my calmer side whilst showing empathy/sympathy,as I've been reading much. I absolutely appreciate your honesty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back