Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blue Astral* Flames and Jews

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
What do the blue flames of Satan do to jews. Say you saw one on the bus for example, what would happen if you visualized these blue flames consuming their soul? Would it destroy their soul? Would it make them feel depression, dread or fear? Asking for uh... experimental *cough*and sadistic*cough* reasons.

Over short period of time almost nothing...nothing much usually.

Satanic fire does damage to their energy, it eats it apart, but for a common SS to do it on them for a shorter amount of time it would not kill them as souls of humans and jews are actually pretty damn tought against similar damages that are being done to them over short amount of time and not repeated daily. So you would have to do it in sessions every day or every few days to damage them more and to make them sick, to drive them insane or to kill them.

Basically, yeah I noticed it's doing harm to them. It makes them weaker and they are losing their power and links to their main source of power is cut off ( enemies and enemy thoughtform).

Jews are often using lot of power of the thoughtform and power of the enemies connected to them for their workings and everyday stuff sometimes, and even if they are not using it, it's in their genes to be connected to it, and that shit is twisting their mind and is making them jewish. Even people with small amounts of jewish genes will be affected and connected to the enemy and when you touch this connection they will just start having brain errors and they will get weaker, so RTRs and Satanic energy is damaging this link and is making them to go nuts. It makes them feel irritated, weak, scared, violent, confused..

I saw somewhere you wrote you have some issues with jews and some people here too. Well I think you can definitely have some fun around and to damage them but have in mind it might take some time and experience to make some significant damage to them. It seems Satanic fire feels like some sort of stinging in their soul and bodies, it definitely does damage and makes them nervous, tho there are some runes that can be nicely used for purpose of damaging them and even you can direct RTR at them sometimes.

If you have pic of them you can use it or you can just hold mental image of that person, even just brief shape of their body that is full of their energy and feel them and see them burning with Satanic fire, vibrate Satanama, or RTR, maybe use runes... take popcorns..

Also some jews who are really experienced can stop you from doing damage to them sometimes but I think it takes them a lot of energy to defend themselves from it. They can make effects weaker a lot. No idea how do they do that tho.

Also something really important.

Never allow jews to connect to you. Never. Like check always are you connected in any way to them. Jews often are trying to attach themselves to us.

I noticed they like to stare at us and to try talking to us to go inside of our minds so to say. To create some sort of a mental connection or even to try to connect to our chakras so be aware of it, they will try to control you.
Jews know how to play mental games with us. Be careful around them. They also know some really fucked up stuff.

Limit the contact with them as much as possible. Cut all connections, try not to think much about them, even void or close your chakras if you sense that they are trying to mess with you and to manipulate you or drain you. You can add more protection or you can use energy from your solar plexus to deflect bad energies (surround yourself with it's energy). Just focusing on your will can make you stronger and even music can help you to focus on more positive stuff for you. It all depends on the situation that you found yourself in.

After you are done with doing whatever you started make sure you stop thinking much about them and don't bother anymore with them. I was playing with some jews and I noticed some of them tried to go inside of my mind to take me over so just to warn you, make sure you clean yourself and to cut all connections to any jew as soon as you notice something. Their energy can drive us insane same as Satanic fire and RTRs can drive them insane and make them weaker.

Ghost in the Machine said:
What do the blue flames of Satan do to jews. Say you saw one on the bus for example, what would happen if you visualized these blue flames consuming their soul? Would it destroy their soul? Would it make them feel depression, dread or fear? Asking for uh... experimental *cough*and sadistic*cough* reasons.
Try it for yourself and see what happens. It should be a fun time.
You can do the basic method of condensing energy into spear(s), knive(s) or whatever, and then shooting it into them to penetrate through their aura. 3rd and 4th chakra are good targets. Then just let the energy flow inside and use it to violently crush them from within.

I wondered how one might use grey energy against a jew and I decided the jew is dirty and diseased and deadly already, so using similar energy against it might not work. Then I thought blue Satanic fire might work.

Azorm said:
Over short period of time almost nothing...nothing much usually.

Satanic fire does damage to their energy, it eats it apart, but for a common SS to do it on them for a shorter amount of time it would not kill them as souls of humans and jews are actually pretty damn tought against similar damages that are being done to them over short amount of time and not repeated daily. So you would have to do it in sessions every day or every few days to damage them more and to make them sick, to drive them insane or to kill them.

Basically, yeah I noticed it's doing harm to them. It makes them weaker and they are losing their power and links to their main source of power is cut off ( enemies and enemy thoughtform).

Jews are often using lot of power of the thoughtform and power of the enemies connected to them for their workings and everyday stuff sometimes, and even if they are not using it, it's in their genes to be connected to it, and that shit is twisting their mind and is making them jewish. Even people with small amounts of jewish genes will be affected and connected to the enemy and when you touch this connection they will just start having brain errors and they will get weaker, so RTRs and Satanic energy is damaging this link and is making them to go nuts. It makes them feel irritated, weak, scared, violent, confused..

I saw somewhere you wrote you have some issues with jews and some people here too. Well I think you can definitely have some fun around and to damage them but have in mind it might take some time and experience to make some significant damage to them. It seems Satanic fire feels like some sort of stinging in their soul and bodies, it definitely does damage and makes them nervous, tho there are some runes that can be nicely used for purpose of damaging them and even you can direct RTR at them sometimes.

If you have pic of them you can use it or you can just hold mental image of that person, even just brief shape of their body that is full of their energy and feel them and see them burning with Satanic fire, vibrate Satanama, or RTR, maybe use runes... take popcorns..

Also some jews who are really experienced can stop you from doing damage to them sometimes but I think it takes them a lot of energy to defend themselves from it. They can make effects weaker a lot. No idea how do they do that tho.

There is a level you can reach, + a natal provenance one may have where you can cause things to happen to, and directly influence people in your present scenario. With Synastry being the measure of the individual/s in question, in relation to your own abilities that can help in judging the easiness of the desired outcome as different goals with different people can vary (Obviously, in the case of black magick, its Saturn, Mars and Pluto Synastry you should look at to indicate this, Venus and related would show where you can more easily do these kinds of mini-workings to make friends with certain people and so on).
*worrying about Synastry in the case of Jews is overwritten because of the final RTR, I don't think it applies much I believe, at all as ones willpower is all one needs in cursing jews with the blue flames*

I wouldn't throw people off by saying that its impossible, or not worth trying- but the feeling of power which comes with that is a process which HAS to be taken slowly, actually taking the time with patience in this level of stuff is much better than feeling like you are omnipotent which is just never the case. If you wish to have results in an immediate setting, the one thing I will convey is that intense emotions are a must, you have to be able to Will and focus true, but there also has to be a crazy amount of emotional energydirected at the target and this ability for most of our people will come through the emotional reflections and realisations of advanced spirituality: The Kundalini, past lives etc. (hence "natal provenance")

The amount of energy needed for singular workings is to the point of being there and knowing that if you misdirect it, you are gonna fuck up heavily- which is why patience and focus are above all. There is no real point in raising it unless you are egoically driven by something and want to feel powerful (hence, childhood and past lives, in this case, recreation lol/5th house) or you are seriously vengeful over something(/8th house like with our vengeance, the RTR's). Also if you are amidst people, they are going to react to you raising this energy, so that has to be considered.

Of course there is a lot which has to be understood first from the occult-logical side of an individual's mind so most people need to gauge that as well, but IME and when looking at the obsessions and energetic expressions of certain people- it is silly to deny that doing such is impossible- not that you were but I just wanted to make sure of the post. Some people even without, regardless of their level of understanding, bring things to occur purely from emotional direction and they unknowingly work along these emotional lines, everyone does it all the time when they meet new people, decide to record, speak or take a picture at a "precise moment" and the entire thing "being perfect" is part of this flow of intensive, deliberate energy which occurs all the time. It can be too much for people, and can lead to ruin and/or denying oneself of powers. This is why workings should be done over time really, as the energy then does not depend wholly on the energies of that present minute- that can manifest malefically if one's soul and understanding is poisoned or confused by the nature of that specific day. The energy in a multi-day working instead matures overtime- so unwanted effects that occur from a "sudden death curse" or "sudden relationship spell" or sudden-whatever your Superman ass has willed, will not be present and anyone feels more secure in knowing that.

When someone takes a "perfect picture" it becomes a meme like people on the forums are talking about now, a meme is a helluva lot more convincing than lines of text trying to change loads of people's opinions on something, for it has that energetic quality to it. Sometimes that quality can be conveyed through just writing, but it requires a level of poetic development most don't have, most when writing are instead repeating information they have learned and not anything with that original force behind it. When a meme obtains relevancy, the same thing occurs but in the case of reposting it not repeating it. The repetition is important, but the start of the change began with the original post and the person behind it. For that reason a perfect meme is invaluable, like a perfect book or song.
That's another discussion though, the relevancy of the above to singular everyday workings is that a single working, if powerful enough can have a direct effect instead of a knock on effect from "reposting" over a longer course of time. A singular working with insufficient power is like a meme lost amongst the vast Neptunian ocean, the internet.

I think when the "black magick fad" hits the public after it rolls off of the JoS into the public eye, there should be at least a few cases of singular point situations where the knowledge was used by emotionally powerful people for everyone to see. Of course most will either flop or invite unwanted shit onto themselves so its just speculation. Dim Mak is one case where you can see this principle of the universe and magick, but you'd have to find videos of it first.

Azorm's right, you should begin where you can see the results over time, with vibration.

Saytan Abbrasa

Ghost in the Machine said:

I went with two friends to a Hotel room. My friends gf was there with 2 guys. One of them I recognized as a jew. He did something to test all 3 of us spiritually at which point I lit him up.

He ran into the bathroom and asked the girl to join him. They came out and said they needed to leave. The girl told my friend her bf that the jew said he went to test us and when he got to me, I did something that completely destroyed him and made him lose his mind and want to kill himself.

He had no problems with the bf but hated me. He said what are they? He was a wiccan high priest btw. She said Satanists that hate jews. He apparently freaked out and said im not a jew by religion but im a jew by blood.

So I had a magick fight with a jew and it was the same on both sides. He lost misserably to Hellfire.

He invited the three of us through her to a party out in the woods. I said tell him to go fuck himself Im not stupid and if he wants to play games, distance wont save him. He shortly after got in a bad car accident and learned it wasnt in his best interest to pursue me.

Blue Satanic Fire in the right hands is Devastating to jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back