Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personality evolution

WiseDragon

Hi everyone. I want to change some aspects of my personality that I don't like very much. Sometimes I tend to be shy and not very confident. I have verified this in my natal chart. I said sometimes, cause I have positions such as the Sun conjunct to my chart ruler that offset this. But the shyness and low self esteem are strong sometimes and i hate a lot this. I am going to do the Mars square and the Sun square in the next future. Anyone can tell me if the effects of these squares help to offset shyness/low self esteem? Are the effects strong, or not that much? I have been meditating for some years so I'm not weak and i have some power, or at least i guess so lol

Another thing I want to ask you is if one can change a lot his/her personality without magic. For example: can a Capricorn become extrovert, energic and confident like an Aries if he tries? And an Aries, always for example, can become shy, sensitive and low energy like a Capricorn?

I don't know, but knowing astrology sometimes makes me feel limitated. I have thoughts like: i cannot be this way because I don't have that Planet or that Sign.

Thank you in advance.

Practice talking to different kinds of people. You will get used to it and see it's not anything to be shy or nervous about. Like everything else, just have to practice.

You don't want to fully change who you fundamentally are. You are born unique, and you want to be you. Just the best version of yourself. You will constantly evolve for the better if you keep looking forward and advancing.

Sometimes it's not just about meditation. Another good and practical way is to go outside of your comfort zone and practice. Sports, volunteer, organizations, anything that involves teamwork, etc.. Doing these will boost your comfort and confidence.

WiseDragon said:
Work on thoroughly cleaning your soul. Do a dedicated working for every single chakra starting at the one you think is the most dirty. For those shyness things, prioritize 3rd and 5th chakra, and after that your 2nd and 1st to make sure your foundations are strong and clean.
This will take time to do but is well worth it.

You do not need to change who you are. What you need is to cleanse away the dirt that is preventing you from properly being yourself. Once you are competely clean, you will be comfortable with yourself in every day-to-day situation and you'll be filled with inner confidence and bliss.

The Rune Sowilo (Saulo) bestows confidence. Check the runes page for other runes like this that help you. You can use ansuz to develop magical oratory ability, which think also applies in day to day communication.

People sometimes tend to make some wishes to change and to move in certain direction and it can be a sign that they can and even should change. In your natal chart is also written on what you will and on what you will try to work on.

Often earth dominant people tend to be shy and have hard time geting out of their comfort zone.
They hate opening out to other people and they prefer not to talk much or to just small talk, they can get super angry or scared when someone starts talking about their issues or feelings and when they feel this person might try to get really close to them. Which is silly cause earth usually brings a lot of stability and can bring you natural control over emotions and will make you strong and resistant to most things. Like taurus, they can be really strong and sustain huge damage, bad energies, curses, bad events in life can hardly affect them and they can have emotional stability like no one, but you get close to them and they freak out. They often hate changes and to make deeper bonds, but they actually should work on it and to change themselves. Later those who master it can be almost like a tank for others, stable and full of confidence, almost impossible to take down and to scare away.

Then fire people can be super unstable and to constantly be burning themselves and others, they can be too motivated and too optimistic then to forget about common sense and limitations so then they end up in a troubles. They keep trying to win everything, everyone, to have it all. To talk with everyone even when it looks dangerous and when those people can make them problems. So they gotta learn to slow down...

Often just putting conscious effort into fixing your issues can fix them even without magic btw.

Try to see what is making you issues and see is there any way to get over it. Learn more about yourself and yes use magic if really needed, but don't forget how just focusing on right things can also help you and being introspective :)

Capricorn is related to Aries quite directly as Cardinal signs, in that when an Aries asserts and emotionally feels compelled to stand up, be counted and survive/ A Capricorn sees the "be counted" and the "survive" but not the "compelled" and the assertion. Aries doesn't see the be counted and survive, but they end up doing that anyway, unless their be counted is by being an idiot who sets a firework out of their ass for a joke.

An Aries is like the people on this forum who upset people, but ultimately gauge responses of all kinds with their initiating nature. A Capricorn sees the bigger structure of the forums first and would rather be polite, so any assertion and speaking up will mostly be along proper lines, as opposed to talking about irrelevant stuff. However that going too far can be no activity and no speaking up at all-hence shyness and inaction, with good talking points being held back from this.

An Aries person works to whatever they see as their ideal reputation, which could be a drug addict rockstar idiot and so on. A Capricorn will note what the most ideal reputation is first and then try their hardest to work with that, but the energies of the two go hand in hand in this respect quite a lot- with Capricorn being much better in the end, if they figured out that being a druggie is bad and they should aim further, their only issue is doing away with their shyness to finally achieve what they set out to.

As an earthy person your sense of confidence comes quite a bit from your status, so whatever involves that, like a career, will help you. Also, unlike Aries, you seem to be second-guessing your powers which is good in that you are not deluded like such, but bad in that you probably are powerful and have potential lol. You need to see some form of direct results as opposed to just thinking your the shit like Fosterchild or something, so keep with your planetary workings and acknowledge any developments you make, using a journal could help idk.

Saytan Abbrasa

WiseDragon said:
Hi everyone. I want to change some aspects of my personality that I don't like very much. Sometimes I tend to be shy and not very confident. I have verified this in my natal chart. I said sometimes, cause I have positions such as the Sun conjunct to my chart ruler that offset this. But the shyness and low self esteem are strong sometimes and i hate a lot this. I am going to do the Mars square and the Sun square in the next future. Anyone can tell me if the effects of these squares help to offset shyness/low self esteem? Are the effects strong, or not that much? I have been meditating for some years so I'm not weak and i have some power, or at least i guess so lol

Another thing I want to ask you is if one can change a lot his/her personality without magic. For example: can a Capricorn become extrovert, energic and confident like an Aries if he tries? And an Aries, always for example, can become shy, sensitive and low energy like a Capricorn?

I don't know, but knowing astrology sometimes makes me feel limitated. I have thoughts like: i cannot be this way because I don't have that Planet or that Sign.

Thank you in advance.

Invoke Fire.

This can be solved by working on cleaning your soul thoroughly and emphasising work on you solar plexus chakra, sacral chakra and throat chakra (self-expression). You don't need to change yourself for it. In time, what affects your self-esteem is going to be routed away this away. Basically negative influences are uprooted and removed, and your soul becomes able to express itself on its own.

Doing a square to specifically increase those things, in my opinion, will only end up covering up the issue, if the due emphasis isn't given on thoroughly cleaning the specific parts of the soul involved in it. In other words, it would be a temporary fix.

The same can be stated for elements, except elements are advanced work that requires some degree of preparation (as you can see on JoS in the meditation section) while planets are intermediate.

Also Capricorn's symbol is a goat. With horns. And is a cardinal sign.
You bet those horns can compete with Aries. :twisted:

These signs, Aries and Capricorn, are called quadrupedal signs (four footed signs), which are animalistic. They aren't known for their social graces, which may make it difficult to get along with others socially. They might not be able to express themselves, so they can become frustrated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestial_sign

Social graces, communication, etc. are associated with the air element.

Humane signs are depicted as human, and are known for their refinement and social graces, aka Libra, Aquarius, Gemini, the Human half of Sagittarius, and Virgo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back