Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Donald Trump redefines Jews as a race and is to sign executive order banning antisemitism on college campuses

Jack

I thought these Republicans were free speech supporters?

President Donald Trump planned to sign an executive order Wednesday that would effectively interpret Judaism as both a race or nationality and a religion under federal law so that the Education Department can take direct action against what he views as anti-Semitism on college campuses, administration officials said.
baby-israel.jpg

The interpretation allows the Education Department, under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, to withhold funding from college or educational programs it believes are discriminating in an anti-Semitic way. The law states that the Education Department can take such action against a program that discriminates based “on the ground of race, color or national origin” — but not on religion.

Judaism is a nationality.
We are a people.
You can't be Jewish just by adopting the identity and practicing the religion.
Belief does not make you Jewish.

Jewish is an ethnicity.
A language.
A culture.
A unique collection of peoplehood shared across centuries and countries.
https://mobile.twitter.com/chadfelixg/status/1204615461092175873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1204615461092175873&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailystormer.name%2Ftrump-remembers-he-has-executive-powers-signs-order-shutting-down-anti-semitism-on-college-campuses%2F

The order comes largely in response to the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against the Israeli government for its treatment of Palestinians. The movement has become prominent on some campuses and resulted in actions that have left some Jewish students feeling targeted. In making the change, the Trump administration would be recognizing Jews as having a collective national origin.
(The feelings of Jewish students are so important that you have to change the US constitution by passing an executive order.)

Trump “will be signing an executive order on anti-Semitism to enshrine the definition from the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance of anti-Semitism into an executive order, and clarify that Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act applies to anti-Semitic acts,” a senior administration official told reporters Tuesday.

“The Domestic Policy Council began to focus on this issue in the late winter-spring of this year, when we were alarmed, frankly, at a rise in anti-Semitic rhetoric, including, unfortunately, from leading political figures,” the official continued. “We looked at the data and we saw that there’s been a rise in anti-Semitic incidents since 2013, and we began a policy process to figure out, specifically, what we could do on the subject.”

The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance defines anti-Semitism as “a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews,” though “criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic.”

The definition also includes “denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination,” which lists “claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor” among such denials.
(Wtf...free speech ,first ammendment gone ?)

Trump’s order mirrors bipartisan legislation that stalled out in Congress, though critics have said the change could be used to stifle free speech and opposition to Israel’s government.
(It is going to be used to stifle speech against jews in general. )

As The New York Times reported, the executive order was welcomed by the Anti-Defamation League and criticized by the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights.

Source
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-sign-executive-order-targeting-college-anti-semitism-israel-boycotts-n1099601

As we near 2020,there seems to be a very disastrous situation unfolding.

This is exposing that they are their own species seperate from us. Their species is allowed to be ethnonationalist and have their own state for their race, and for the rest of the world they don't let that happen. This is exposing that even more.

Since jewish is it's own race, I officially propose for Israel to receive the joys and blessings of Multiculturalism. A whole country of only one race? We must end these Monolithic Societies. Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, but it is a transformation that must take place. And I am sure that Barbara Spector would agree with me! :D

barbara-spectre-quote-israel-jew.jpg

It gets a lot more interesting when it is an openly established fact that they are their own race seperate from all gentiles. Or as Judaism believes, Jews are the only true humans, created by god; and that all gentiles are a completely different species than jews, all gentiles are animals created by Satan, lower than worms in the dirt. So they believe that we aren't only different race, but Judaism believes that jews and gentiles are even completely different species from each other. Jews are true humans made by god, and gentiles are the lowest of worthless animals. This is not my own opinion, this idea comes straight from the torrah and talmud of the jewish religion. They are saying this as one of the central ideas of their religion and culture, this is not my own idea. This fact is something they liked to ignore for purposes of control, they would rather be a "hand in the shadow" than to be open about what the situation is.

They control everything and they enjoy controlling everything, but only as long as they are not thought of as their own seperate race. Because they can blend into the white population and pretend to just be "privilaged white people," and they hide in this way. Because then when they do bad things, they then can blame their own actions onto the "privilaged white people" and they get away with it while their enemies are blamed. But when the truth comes out and the public sees the situation for what it really is, there may start to be some questions being asked by the public, and those in power would really prefer for these questions to not be asked by anybody. So this thing really is great for the world, and I hope it is taken seriously. It makes the world more interesting.

So @Argedco according to specofshit she states 8 gorillians.

How many Pisraeleans are there?

According to HP.Cobra he once mentioned this sometime around last year about 350ish or so million juden in the World. But how many in Israel? Maybe 10 times as much? 60-80-100 million?

It's funny Israel keeps building stuff. If your pop is only 8 million why do you need to build SO fucking much?

They want to be recognized as people, huh? I think this gives us even more ammo if we can tell who is Jewish at this point. Doing RTRs and curses on them will be much easier. :twisted:

I never mentioned any numbers like this at all.

350 million is a very big number.

Gear88 said:
So @Argedco according to specofshit she states 8 gorillians.

How many Pisraeleans are there?

According to HP.Cobra he once mentioned this sometime around last year about 350ish or so million juden in the World. But how many in Israel? Maybe 10 times as much? 60-80-100 million?

It's funny Israel keeps building stuff. If your pop is only 8 million why do you need to build SO fucking much?

Towards the end, the jews will openly let the world know they are a race, planning only to control all the others. They know it fully and everyone sane and sensible does.

Regardless of this, somehow people experience the usual kabbalistic occultistic confusion about it, and they buy the lie they are a religious group.

This is a mix win and setback with this law, but mostly a total win. The admittance of their racial fact by the government and how they are a protected race, and not a protected "religious group" opens more gates than it closes.

Documents like this order can be shown to the total idiots. As this progresses any criticism of Israel at any level will be on grey legal grounds, same as having any form opinion about them. Goy cannot have an opinion types of laws.

This legislation is revealing. They have clearly made Trump a slave by their incessant kvetching and attacks from all kvetching.

I wrote back on the election times Trump will go through a normalization process. So like most Presidents they just caved him in and they will keep doing it more and more. The impeachment circus is also run by jews.

Every President has to serve them and dance to their tune.

Finally, let’s call spade a spade.

Now, we cannot use “evil white men” to describe jews.

They are getting fewer and fewer places to hide from public consciousness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Towards the end, the jews will openly let the world know they are a race, planning only to control all the others. They know it fully and everyone sane and sensible does.

Regardless of this, somehow people experience the usual kabbalistic occultistic confusion about it, and they buy the lie they are a religious group.

This is a mix win and setback with this law, but mostly a total win. The admittance of their racial fact by the government and how they are a protected race, and not a protected "religious group" opens more gates than it closes.

Documents like this order can be shown to the total idiots. As this progresses any criticism of Israel at any level will be on grey legal grounds, same as having any form opinion about them. Goy cannot have an opinion types of laws.

This legislation is revealing. They have clearly made Trump a slave by their incessant kvetching and attacks from all kvetching.

I wrote back on the election times Trump will go through a normalization process. So like most Presidents they just caved him in and they will keep doing it more and more. The impeachment circus is also run by jews.

Well. Lets just hope he will be the last under jewish influence.

Why does the media call trump a "neo nazi white supremacist antisemetic kkk bigot" when he's like the complete opposite?
he has a lot of jewish supporters(especially in israel),fully pro israel and zionism,is a civicuck neocon and don't care about mass immigration as long it's legal.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Now it's easier to identify Jews.

Not exactly. The only jew being identified would be the ones taking legal action against "antisemites" on college campuses. Its not like we are making them wear yarmulkes with concentric red and white circles. The win in this is that thier perceived sense entitlement just went way up which is going to cause even more resentment against them. They are going to continue to dig their own grave.

danewpath said:
Why does the media call trump a "neo nazi white supremacist antisemetic kkk bigot" when he's like the complete opposite?
he has a lot of jewish supporters(especially in israel),fully pro israel and zionism,is a civicuck neocon and don't care about mass immigration as long it's legal.

They just attack him to make him obey to them and succumb under the consistent pressure of disinformation for him, which makes him more and more compliant to their demands. He tried to be more formal in the beginning and draw some lines, but they just are on the onslaught on whomever doesn't serve them 100%. This will only continue.

By attacking him they condemn him to be a KKK Nazi and stuff like that, making people hate White people, and at the same time, they just make full use of him because nobody can hold this association on their back as things are now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
danewpath said:

They just attack him to make him obey to them and succumb under the consistent pressure of disinformation for him, which makes him more and more compliant to their demands. He tried to be more formal in the beginning and draw some lines, but they just are on the onslaught on whomever doesn't serve them 100%. This will only continue.

By attacking him they condemn him to be a KKK Nazi and stuff like that, making people hate White people, and at the same time, they just make full use of him because nobody can hold this association on their back as things are now.
Do you think in the future he could fully expose them? Or maybe accidentally?

I see this as a win because it reveals the true face of the Jews to the public. From what I have observed it is already a death sentence to mention jews in a negative light at university. About half of my teachers have mentioned the holocaust when it had no relation to the class and 3 wrote their thesis on the holocaust. I also see posters all over campus with an ugly kike hag about visiting a seminar on jewish "humor" and there is even a high level history course about Jewish "humor". This will just have the reverse effect, people will become even more anti-Semitic as they see the hypocrisy of the jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Looks like we're nearing the beginning of the end

I thought anti-semitism was already illegal, that's why I yell "LIZARDS!" Instead, because they can't really get you for that.. :lol: :p

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Really weird man, I do recall a sermon whereby either you or some other high priest stated such number for the jewish population. But most likely it was you HP.Cobra.

I'm not sure if you were joking around or you were being serious but you stating an estimate considering they always hide their numbers.

[For example the hasidim jews stated a bit ago that they are around 400-500 thousands but the number is probably closer to 700 thousand and because it was a few years ago it's now probably closing in on a million]

Well guess pardon the misinformation if I remember incorrectly. Although funny enough I mentioned it before and another member was like "Hey yeah I do recall that number". Anyways well okay maybe in the future someone finds the sermon.

Not sure if it's a Prophp sermon or a A-Forum sermon, don't remember seems like it's A-forum but whatever.

SO,,, THIS IS WHAT THE JEW INSPIRED "DEMOCRATS IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP" WAS MEANT TO DO !!!
Make Trump's popularity go out the roof, so he would have much more support when the Jews decided to have him sign this antisemitism bill into law.
Now maybe the Jews can dispose of Trump, and get THEIR Democrat into office to give the Jews total Communist control over America and the world.
( Just a scenario )

Or, if they take Trump out, they might put in another Republican that will do a piss poor job in office and the country will still go to "hell", and the Jews will have their way.
In all cases the whole "make America great again" rhetoric the impeachment process against Trump, and, his rising popularity at the same time, as,,,,,, the signing of this Antisemitism bill
I smell a rat. ( And I cannot smell, ,, even when I smell. haha )

Jack said:
Looks like we're nearing the beginning of the end
I've been watching all the hearings very closely. They voted to send the impeachment forward, but now it goes to the Senate, where Republicans have more power and even many Democrat senators are against it. The whole thing is a joke. They don't have any case, there is no evidence, there is no crime, nothing happened. They don't have any evidence of any crime since no crime ever happened, so they just said it's "Abuse of power" which is the most bullshit vague thing they could have said.

I bet the senators are finally gonna bring in some real witnesses and tear it all apart. The Senate is going to vote against this. I listened to all 13 hours of their meeting yesterday, and the entire time the democrats never said anything that made any logical sense. Many democrats were voted into office specifically to go against trump, and they promised those who voted them in that they're going to impeach Trump, they've been saying this for years. The democrats promised that they are going to do this impeachment before chrismas, that's why they're going so fast when they have nothing. Democrats have the least support in history, everyone thinks they're a joke now.

All presidents kiss jews ass, but Trump does it differently. Trump does it in such an exaggerated public way, that all it does is put more attention on them. He does things that sound really big, but actually don't really do much. So it gets a lot of attention, but doesn't really help them much.

luis said:
Do you think in the future he could fully expose them? Or maybe accidentally?

Theoretically speaking, this would give him Legendary Status but not everyone wants Legendary Status. He may even get away with it with how much the enemy is disempowered spiritually now.

But I digress because this will not happen and it is not possible. Only a pleasant idea to ponder. So willingly, definitely not.

Unwillingly though, this is not up to them to decide. But to the RTR and other factors such as flow of information. So, really likely.

Kennedy after a point understood the reality of the Presidential office and tried to expose them by stating they run the US as secret societies, and we all know what happened to Kennedy, and all his family. Kennedy died a hero regardless. He had less power in the 1950s to deal with this phenomenon.

If we keep doing the RTRs this increases good chances.

Trump has still time to turn back and fold on them, but he may not do this. Little do people know how deep the enemy can go with this. Punishments can extend even posthumously.

One is the destruction of reputation. However many bills Trump passes, he will always be the evil kaneevil President as far as jews (Trump Wuz Hitler) are concerned because he did not directly and immidiately get down to their every single demand. Even the delay makes them permanently mad.

What jews do to Presidents is essentially endless harassment until they comply and they fulfill all their demands.

Thing is now that they are making him do all these things, this exposes them by default. But they are past the point of caring now, all they try to do now is find a way out to cnesor the goyim from knowing and talking about what they are doing.

Before the Internet they had the claim that all their enemies were nutcases and that they were innocent little Lizards. Due to control of the media, people never really got to know but what jew TV told them.

The advent of information age has exposed them permanently now. And there is no turning back.

They have only two options henceforth, either try a botched direct takeover of Gentiles while they can, or just not attempt this and permanently lose in the future.

This stuff they do to Trump makes me personally think in 2020 to 2024 they will just go maximum Juden until this creates a powerful reaction. But everything is done unstable, they are failing.

The enemy now is using the Right Wing Muh White Male to shut down the aspects of the Democratic party that they disliked such as how some Democrats have been critical of Israel before.

There is only one aspect they dislike and that is the anti-semitic voices and opinions that exist on the Democratic party. All the rest is all them and is just Communism under a different name. The moderates and more patriotic members such as the old Democratic types of labour unions and such they will permanently displace alongside the "Antisemites". The Antisemitic ban law for campuses wad put on for these types.

After this, the impeachment hearings were also a circus, the Dems stabbed themselves again. This weakens them and as they weaken, we can see where this is going.

After this legal siege the Democratic party will be officially annihilated for the time being and only a strange Communistic bastion, for later use by the jews. Then the Republican party is where the jews will need to exercise total control over as it will be the decision making party for what appears to be the next 5 years.

I want to be optimistic but around 2024 it appears shit will start to hit the fan politically, in that without Trump, they may put an even more ultimate shill in his place, or just go full throttle Communism by somehow restoring and resurrecting the Democratic party into some red commie giant, purified from elements of "dissent" such as the limited amounts of Anti-Israel people of the left.

So as one can see the enemy is going for like a full gamble here, they will try for some sort of major thing. The RTR will make this impossible and foil it. All their attempts until now have only boomeranged.

RTR and education can turn this boat around but we have to stay as we are now and keep doing more.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
danewpath said:

This was funny, hero Matt Gaetz exposes corrupt Hunter Biden for being a crackhead.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkAijOlxeoc
So a moron worthless crackhead gets paid $86,000 every month by a gas company across the world, for doing nothing, and he whole time his dad is the vice president, and the one creating all the policy plan for how US deals with Ukraine. And they get a deal for US to give $3billion to Ukraine gas companies, especially to the one his son is working for. When an anti-corruption prosecuter started investigating this gas company Burisma, Joe Biden said "I'm leaving in 6 hours, and if that prosecuter isn't fired in the next 6 hours, I'm not giving you the $billion. And son of a bitch, they fired the guy!"

This is what real corruption and abuse of power looks like.

Their whole charge against Trump is that they are trying to convince people that he asked the Ukraine president to look into what happened with all that corruption. But he never even asked about it, they have the transcript of the phone call and he never said anything about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I understand, thank you for your replay. I guess we will see what happen in some years, we need to do more of the Final RTR! I don't know if you can say this or not (because of the enemy) but I always thought is there a point we have to reach where we destroy any of their thoughtforms with the Final RTR so much to where they can't do shit anymore? As far as I know, our side is to a level where we are winning but they still seem they can cast some spells or two...i wonder if in the future we can destroy their magick completely.

The President of Ukraine is a known Jew, openly. He just backstabbed Trump for reasons stated above, he did not play fair with the Tribe, he did not make all the steps of the Jew Humiliation Dance properly.

So, they tried to frame him into this circus.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This was funny, hero Matt Gaetz exposes corrupt Hunter Biden for being a crackhead.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkAijOlxeoc
So a moron worthless crackhead gets paid $86,000 every month by a gas company across the world, for doing nothing, and he whole time his dad is the vice president, and the one creating all the policy plan for how US deals with Ukraine. And they get a deal for US to give $3billion to Ukraine gas companies, especially to the one his son is working for. When an anti-corruption prosecuter started investigating this gas company Burisma, Joe Biden said "I'm leaving in 6 hours, and if that prosecuter isn't fired in the next 6 hours, I'm not giving you the $billion. And son of a bitch, they fired the guy!"

This is what real corruption and abuse of power looks like.

Their whole charge against Trump is that they are trying to convince people that he asked the Ukraine president to look into what happened with all that corruption. But he never even asked about it, they have the transcript of the phone call and he never said anything about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The President of Ukraine is a known Jew, openly. He just backstabbed Trump for reasons stated above, he did not play fair with the Tribe, he did not make all the steps of the Jew Humiliation Dance properly.

So, they tried to frame him into this circus.
Did he backstab him? The Ukraine president Zelensky has been going around all the media denying that there was any pressure and denying that Trump ever asked him to do anything. He's been going out saying the phonecall was perfectly fine, and there was never anything inappropriate. I don't think he backstabbed him at all. The democrats are not saying that the Ukraine president admitted to anything bad happening, they all accept that he has been denying it all. They say that he is only denying it because he depends on US aid and doesn't want to make us mad.

So Jews get to be a race AND a nationality AND a religion?

Boy, it'd sure be nice if whites could have one of those!

Will every jew, or at least most j00z, be identified worldwide soon? Where America leads, some of the rest of the world follows, but surely those who don't follow will agree with this outing, though.

4ngBkFM.png

(You don't expect me to apologise for sharing this yet again, do you?! :p)

How exciting, hey?!

Trump has exposed them by the way he behaves for them. Its obvious to everyone who runs America.

another question is why cuckservatives are ridiculously so pro-israel?
1550683150516.jpg

anyone-who-commits-political-violence-is-a-fascist-nazi-anyone-25699866.png

And why they call you a shill,m*slim,libtard, if you properly criticize trump or israel a little?

I hate both trump and israel,does that makes me a m*slim or a libtard?

danewpath said:
another question is why cuckservatives are ridiculously so pro-israel?

Probably most likely because of evangelical christianity.

Like the military, they are CUCKED up the ass with christardity Soldiers fighting the crusades, dues vult, my life for christ and jews bullshit.

At the end of the day it's just shabbos being shabbos.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Really weird man, I do recall a sermon whereby either you or some other high priest stated such number for the jewish population. But most likely it was you HP.Cobra.

I'm not sure if you were joking around or you were being serious but you stating an estimate considering they always hide their numbers.

[For example the hasidim jews stated a bit ago that they are around 400-500 thousands but the number is probably closer to 700 thousand and because it was a few years ago it's now probably closing in on a million]

Well guess pardon the misinformation if I remember incorrectly. Although funny enough I mentioned it before and another member was like "Hey yeah I do recall that number". Anyways well okay maybe in the future someone finds the sermon.

Not sure if it's a Prophp sermon or a A-Forum sermon, don't remember seems like it's A-forum but whatever.
Doesn't matter how much dough we have on this earth. Dough is there to bake cookies. Till the there is no dough left to bake cookies we'll continue to bake it ,until the very last cookie.

"Work sets you free. Arbeit Macht Frei."
Arbeit-macht-frei-daniel-hagerman.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back