Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it a good idea to stop doing yoga untill i clean my soul from the negative karma?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
because it seems that I'm empowering the negative karma and i'm going to start a munka working after a week so is it a good idea to stop doing yoga until i finish removing the negative karma?

Yoga would help you clear away the negative karma and blockages. But while bad energy is being removed from you, you are gonna feel it and it will feel bad. But afterward you will be cleaner and healthier.

Harry said:
because it seems that I'm empowering the negative karma and i'm going to start a munka working after a week so is it a good idea to stop doing yoga until i finish removing the negative karma?

There's no reason as to why you can't do aura cleaning and yoga. Both go right hand-in-hand to clearing out negative energy and then empowering and circulating energy through the light-body. Just preform a thorough cleaning first, in fact as I've stated here and explained, aura cleaning should be the very first thing you do before you do anything else.

Then once satisfied with your cleaning, you can go ahead and do yoga.

No, don’t stop doing yoga. But listen here, what you focus on becomes reality. Don’t focus on this fear and don’t have this panic or guess what? Maybe these fears will come to fruition. That’s serious. People advancing have this problem. They’re increasing power and when they dwell on the negative, that shit becomes reality.

Another thing, after yoga, you get a buzz. Energy is amplified and this is what you’re afraid of. Why not use it to your advantage? Energy does what it’s programmed to do. What you can do is while feeling this buzz program the energy to destroy your negative karma. That way you’re no longer afraid and every time you do yoga, instead, now you’re destroying the bad energy and it’s all winz.

But either way never stop and don’t overthink it. Just remember to always dwell on the positive and always work on cleaning as well as empowering. Do the final rtr daily as well and you’ll be fine.

Yoga empowers the soul, but also aides in purifying it. So long as you continue to clean your soul and chakras daily, you should be fine.

Harry said:
yoga purifies and opens the nadis. dont stop doing that. and even the breathing exercises with the rtr. rtr work best is freeing the soul. aura cleaning and aop too.

if you want to remove negative karma you can do Falun gong,it gives same effects as yoga and and also removes negative karma

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back