Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i want to delete my account,dont want to but have to

Merkabaforce

hello
pls i want my account deleted
I feel am not ready to have an account yet,am going through something that is affecting my life seriously,and I feel my involvement in this forum is not needed right now,I know you guys think everyone is unique and i know but I can't shake I'd this feeling that I am not doing enough to be knowleged and not to talk I have gotten into some agurments that didn't end up well for me.
I just feel like myself is not here,it just like someone watching through his body,I can see through my eyes and move my body and things but I don't feel me,its just like myself is inside but is not coming out.
when I see something use to like the feeling of like just do not come out,I don't feel it in my heart of anything same happens when I feel something I hate.I can't feel this hatred.its like everything about myself is blocked out thoroughly and I can't bring them out.
even my user name I don't even know what I feel about it,if I like it or not.lol

I have been meditating anyway and I will not stop but I have fallen back on the rtr because of physical problems that are going on,but I wish to come back up.

thank you for reading
maybe I will create another account in future when it is the right time.

I think you are doing really great eventhough you may experience issues, since, when the soul clears up things like this are common. Whatever happens, just keep meditating so that the soul can effectively clear out.

You do not have to dwell on hatred, being aware of things is enough.

Be open with yourself, and do not harshly judge yourself. Observe what arises but do not harshly judge as the meditations can bring out a lot of crap.

Nama Enki said:
I apologize for being a bit mean to you back then. I just wanted to let you know I have nothing against you. I merely got suspicious back then because you were a new account, but that was my bad.
I don't think there really are many people here who dislike you. There may be some from time to time who get suspicious because you're still new, but other than that I think you are already an accepted member on the forums here.
Personally I'd want you to stay. :)

Nama Enki said:
hello
pls i want my account deleted
I feel am not ready to have an account yet,am going through something that is affecting my life seriously,and I feel my involvement in this forum is not needed right now,I know you guys think everyone is unique and i know but I can't shake I'd this feeling that I am not doing enough to be knowleged and not to talk I have gotten into some agurments that didn't end up well for me.
I just feel like myself is not here,it just like someone watching through his body,I can see through my eyes and move my body and things but I don't feel me,its just like myself is inside but is not coming out.
when I see something use to like the feeling of like just do not come out,I don't feel it in my heart of anything same happens when I feel something I hate.I can't feel this hatred.its like everything about myself is blocked out thoroughly and I can't bring them out.
even my user name I don't even know what I feel about it,if I like it or not.lol

I have been meditating anyway and I will not stop but I have fallen back on the rtr because of physical problems that are going on,but I wish to come back up.

thank you for reading
maybe I will create another account in future when it is the right time.

Hey. sounds like you are going through a soul cleansing for sure or should I say an identity issue. But take it from me, not too long ago, I needed a break from this forum and even left, and even at one point, not getting acknowledged bothered me. I had a lot of things bothering me now I am actually in a better state, and can fully understand what you are going through.

You should just take a break from the forums, or technology as much as possible. In fact try to get outside and get fresh air. Take in the scenery of nature and rest your mind. That is what always worked for me. What can I say I am a sucker for earth's natural beauty.

thanks guys for your replies,
I will just be creating new account soon but I won't be posting much.
shael thats OK,I get why you were suspicious,I knew people will be because they were not used to what I was saying and little bit from me for not explaining properly,but just to let you know its fine,but I am not new though,have had previous accounts.
thanks again for your reply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think you are doing really great eventhough you may experience issues, since, when the soul clears up things like this are common. Whatever happens, just keep meditating so that the soul can effectively clear out.

You do not have to dwell on hatred, being aware of things is enough.

Be open with yourself, and do not harshly judge yourself. Observe what arises but do not harshly judge as the meditations can bring out a lot of crap.
thank you HP hooded cobra,personally this is coming from me,and I am working to make everything fine,I love Satan and the gods and will never let world problems get between me and them,so I will not be leaving but just laying low,thank you again and hail satan

I never understood this "pls delete my account" thing.

If I were to leave, I would just leave, eventually, I would write a post, just to let people know why I am leaving.

I don't understand the drama behind it, seriously.

Larissa666 said:

If I were to leave, I would just leave, eventually, I would write a post, just to let people know why I am leaving.

Yeah,

Me neither.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Larissa666 said:

Yeah,

Me neither.
Same

Nama Enki said:
shael thats OK,I get why you were suspicious,I knew people will be because they were not used to what I was saying and little bit from me for not explaining properly,but just to let you know its fine,but I am not new though,have had previous accounts.
It’s not that we don’t understand what you were saying, it’s that you were posting misinformation and couldn’t accept it when we corrected you. Maybe you wanna fix that trait.

Nama Enki said:

As you meditate and clean your soul, negative things from past lives and otherwise will start rising to the surface. It's like you are cleaning out layers and when you clean out one layer the next layer comes up to be dealt with and will make you feel all kinds of negative things from that layer. You just have to keep going and keep cleaning these out and it will get better and better the more you do it, I dealt with this starting out a lot and still have layers to clean out but they are SO much easier to deal with and I hardly even get 2 seconds of negative feelings, I just go and deal with it and clean it out.

You don't need to have your account deleted, but nobody's going to stop you if you want to make a new one for the name. There's absolutely no issue with deciding to just not be active on the forum. I had taken a 2 year long, possibly longer hiatus of not touching the forums at all since the old forum and I was still advancing and meditating behind the scenes. It was only about a year ago that I decided to join again here with my newfound experiences, knowledge and advancement to help others here now that very little ever hinders me spiritual wise and now that I am stronger. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Just remember that we're always here whenever you need advice, guidance or assistance. The enemy can try with all their might but we're not going anywhere. And if you decide to lay low or avoid the forum, I strongly suggest that if you ever get the urge to check the forum that you follow this urge and do so, because chances are something important has been posted for you to see whether it be a new ritual working for everybody to do or for something that might answer a question you've been asking yourself.

Good luck, keep advancing no matter what and stay true to the path of truth.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Larissa666 said:

Yeah,

Me neither.

I've had the same thought. What gets me is this sudden rash of requests to delete one's account. It feels like every 1-2 weeks there's a new one.

I mean it's their business I suppose, I'm just puzzled by the sheer number of requests in such a short period.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
It’s not that we don’t understand what you were saying, it’s that you were posting misinformation and couldn’t accept it when we corrected you. Maybe you wanna fix that trait.
its not misinformation,its the truth I believe and if you don't want to accept it am not forcing anyone,I just asked why people say soul can die when every ancient text I read says that soul is immortal one of which is the book "phaedo'' where Plato proved the immortality of soul using the examples of forms and particulars,you may want to get that book and learn from it
the Egyptian text state that every living thing is an expression of Amun.amun who created the universe through sound and every soul is a part of amun,since amun is the eternal one and existed before the universe and time didn't it mean we are eternal as well.I am not talking of physical eternal,but our souls is eternal even if we may have countless reincarnation cycles soul never dies it only transmigrates,not only from human to human but from human to animal as well.
when people do not meditate for a long time and their soul energy drastically reduces maybe this is what happens,they reincarnates as animal or plants,such reincarnation cycle is known in hinduism and other eastern religions.
all Greek philosophers believed that soul is immortal including Egyptian and eastern text so what is the misinformation in that
Some simple studying here on the forums would show you that most of the works of the Greeks and Egyptians have been corrupted, and no, nobody will ever reincarnate as a plant because that is just some degenerate corruption of texts, hinduism isn’t right, hinduism also promotes degenerate and sick stuff like fasting that is not healthy and we know it. Maybe you can’t accept that the soul can die because of your own insecurities? Who knows...
Maybe use the search function on the forums and type the keywords “reincarnation soul” and you will get a super lengthy explanation by the HP’s on how the soul will actually dissolve in the astral if a person neglects the spiritual for lifetimes.

Immortal doesn't mean that it can't be destroyed, it means that it never dies of old age.

Nama Enki said:
its not misinformation,its the truth I believe and if you don't want to accept it am not forcing anyone,I just asked why people say soul can die when every ancient text I read says that soul is immortal one of which is the book "phaedo'' where Plato proved the immortality of soul using the examples of forms and particulars,you may want to get that book and learn from it
the Egyptian text state that every living thing is an expression of Amun.amun who created the universe through sound and every soul is a part of amun,since amun is the eternal one and existed before the universe and time didn't it mean we are eternal as well.I am not talking of physical eternal,but our souls is eternal even if we may have countless reincarnation cycles soul never dies it only transmigrates,not only from human to human but from human to animal as well.
when people do not meditate for a long time and their soul energy drastically reduces maybe this is what happens,they reincarnates as animal or plants,such reincarnation cycle is known in hinduism and other eastern religions.
all Greek philosophers believed that soul is immortal including Egyptian and eastern text so what is the misinformation in that
The soul is "immortal" in the sense that it will keep reincarnating over and over again. That is what those texts you refer to, meant. However, if one does not work on their soul, it will eventually lack the energy to reincarnate again. If this happens, it will be stuck on the astral and without the help of another entity (like Satan and the Gods) it would eventually completely run out of all energy and dissolve back into the aether and stop existing.

The eastern texts state the soul is called the demon this was the same for the Greeks as well. The condition of the soul is the fate of the soul. The soul its clearly stated has to be made immortal by the inner practices. If the soul is not worked on with the inner practices the texts are clear the individual will wander the astral within a low energy state and after a few years the subtle body will dissipate due to its low energy state and the person reincarnates according to the karmic influences upon their soul. In time the soul will no longer be able to reincarnate if not empowered by what is called Chi the spiritual light. And that will be the end damnation.
From HP Mageson666, in this sermon: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26124

Also humans cannot reincarnate as animals or plants. That stuff is just ridiculous corruptions by the enemy. The human Soul already requires a very specific human body for reincarnation, so reincarnating into a different type of organism entirely is completely impossible. The teachings who spread this also go around saying blacks and whites are both the same race, and that people could reincarnate as whites or blacks interchangeably. And all sorts of other ludicrous garbage like that.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Immortal doesn't mean that it can't be destroyed, it means that it never dies of old age.
Not of old age but if it's too weak to sustain itself it will dissolve in the astral.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Some simple studying here on the forums would show you that most of the works of the Greeks and Egyptians have been corrupted, and no, nobody will ever reincarnate as a plant because that is just some degenerate corruption of texts, hinduism isn’t right, hinduism also promotes degenerate and sick stuff like fasting that is not healthy and we know it. Maybe you can’t accept that the soul can die because of your own insecurities? Who knows...
Maybe use the search function on the forums and type the keywords “reincarnation soul” and you will get a super lengthy explanation by the HP’s on how the soul will actually dissolve in the astral if a person neglects the spiritual for lifetimes.
again your wrong,soul does not dissolve in any astral,soul does not belong to the astral plane,the astral body when we reincarnate dissolved in the astral so we take a new astral body.
soul is life and soul gives life to a body when it inhabits it,nothing can live without soul in it,so when death comes it means that soul has left the body and death take over which then lead to destruction of that body since what is dead is destroyed.soul can not die because soul being life is the opposite of death so when the two meets one has to give way for the other one to take over.either soul being life gives way for death to take over and that is what happens,since soul is life just as snow is cold,if snow was not cold it is not snow.so if soul is not life it is not soul.
energy can not live without soul in it,our physical,astral and aetheric body are energy,but they would not be alive if soul does not inhabit it.if you create an energy form does it mean it has life,it doesn't,it is only a thoughtform manifested by your thoughts and nothing more,it has no soul it is not alive so soul is not an energy form and it don't dissolve back to the ether since ether is energy.
animals and plants have souls too,they are living things just like us,soul can incarnate in the body of a human,animal or plant depending on ones actions,karma and energy levels.our actions affect who we are this also means what we reincarnate into.
I am not the one who have insecurities,you are the one who can't accept anything because it didn't come from jos because you are quite insecure of reading anything outside Jos not me.I remember when I posted something about inner terrestrial civilization and you immediately called it new age because it did not come from jos.
do not call my own researches insecurities and I am done auguring with you since it is leading nowhere,have your way let others have theirs.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
again your wrong,soul does not dissolve in any astral,soul does not belong to the astral plane,the astral body when we reincarnate dissolved in the astral so we take a new astral body.
soul is life and soul gives life to a body when it inhabits it,nothing can live without soul in it,so when death comes it means that soul has left the body and death take over which then lead to destruction of that body since what is dead is destroyed.soul can not die because soul being life is the opposite of death so when the two meets one has to give way for the other one to take over.either soul being life gives way for death to take over and that is what happens,since soul is life just as snow is cold,if snow was not cold it is not snow.so if soul is not life it is not soul.
energy can not live without soul in it,our physical,astral and aetheric body are energy,but they would not be alive if soul does not inhabit it.if you create an energy form does it mean it has life,it doesn't,it is only a thoughtform manifested by your thoughts and nothing more,it has no soul it is not alive so soul is not an energy form and it don't dissolve back to the ether since ether is energy.
animals and plants have souls too,they are living things just like us,soul can incarnate in the body of a human,animal or plant depending on ones actions,karma and energy levels.our actions affect who we are this also means what we reincarnate into.
I am not the one who have insecurities,you are the one who can't accept anything because it didn't come from jos because you are quite insecure of reading anything outside Jos not me.I remember when I posted something about inner terrestrial civilization and you immediately called it new age because it did not come from jos.
do not call my own researches insecurities and I am done auguring with you since it is leading nowhere,have your way let others have theirs.
Yes bro we are all already immortal and perfect, our souls will live forever, keep beliving it, stop meditating cause your soul is untouchable and perfect lol. If so why Satan PROTECTS his souls in Hell and asked Maxine to do energy works on some of them? He could have let them alone in astral but evidently there are some dangers. No? A soul is made of energy and it can die. The basic of Christianity is to take people's souls and convert it in pure energy and this has been said many times. Everyone here knows that, it's ok if you have your New Age belifes, just don't try to promote them here. K?

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Maybe you’ll wake up one day? Start doing some rtrs

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Maybe you’ll wake up one day? Start doing some rtrs
I already do rtrs bro and am woke

Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
Yes bro we are all already immortal and perfect, our souls will live forever, keep beliving it, stop meditating cause your soul is untouchable and perfect lol. If so why Satan PROTECTS his souls in Hell and asked Maxine to do energy works on some of them? He could have let them alone in astral but evidently there are some dangers. No? A soul is made of energy and it can die. The basic of Christianity is to take people's souls and convert it in pure energy and this has been said many times. Everyone here knows that, it's ok if you have your New Age belifes, just don't try to promote them here. K?
it seems you dont even know the difference between soul and astral body,many say soul when they are talking of the astral body or casual body,the astral body belongs to the astral plane,it is the body that disolves in the astral plane which happens aether with thoughtforms or when soul is going to reincarnate,the astral body belongs to the astral plane just as the casual body belongs to the casual plane and the mental body belongs to the mental plane,the soul body is nit bound to any plane but can travel to all levels and all dimensions,
an example given by plato is that soul is a particular sharing in the form of life just as a fire is a particular sharing in the form of heat and snow sharing in the form of coldness,when you put a stone on a fire stove that stone becomes hot therefore sharing in the form if heat along with fire.but when you take it out it become colds sharing in the form of coldness.now if a man lets call Andrew stood close to a shorter man let's call Dan,Andrew will be sharing in the form of tallness to Dan bit if Andrew is approached by a taller man he not be not be sharing in the form of tallness but the form of shortness,so a particular can not share the same form on the same part at the same time.where by andrew can not be tall and short at the same time,when a form is approched by it greater and more powerful opposite it must either retreats or gets destroyed,example is if an army of a smaller number is approached by an army of greater numbers they must either retreats or get destroyed,no particular can share the same form at the same place at the same time,so when you put a stone near a fire and that stone becomes hot therefore sharing in the form of heat with the the fire when you remove it it becomes cold sharing in the form of coldness,the stone can not be hot and cold on the same part at the same time.which brings me to the immortality of soul.
soul is a particular sharing in the form of life.
just like fire is a particular sharing in the form of hotness,when soul enters a body the body becomes alive therefore sharing the the form of life,when soul leaves that body the body become dead.
now soul being a particular sharing the form of life when it is approched by its opposite which is death it must either retreats or get destroyed,but since soul is life and can not die since only what does not have life is destroyed so it is only what does no have soul can be destroyed.soul only retreats and can not be destroyed.so this means that soul is deathless,eternal.this was his Plato proved the immortality of soul,there may be little flaws in this explanation but if you want to read from the main source I would advice you download the book "phaedo:immortality if soul by Plato"
the PDF is free online.

another thing I want to correct is that soul is not energy,soul is pure consciousness,aether is energy found in space(dark matter) while soul is pure awareness,conciouness can not come from aether since aether is energy and not consciousness.so if you look at it what you are calling soul is either the mental or etheric body,most of you refer to the astral body which are energy bodies and do not have awareness.the soul body is what we are and we are conciouness within a layer of energy vibrations.soul can take any form and shape,it is simple.
the fact that soul can only take a human form and a male or female form is incorrect.soul does not only have a particular shape,it takes the shape of what it occupies,so as your humans your souls shape will have a human shape,same goes with race,the race you reincarnate into depends on your racial karma.you have heard of a story where Azazel reincarnation a woman into a nonwhite race because of how she betrayed here race,it was her karma,because she was race mixing a lot.
so saying soul can only reincarnate as one race only is incorrect as well.what type of body,race,gender and condition you reincarnate into depends on you actions/karma.
both individual and racial karma.
All this mumbo jumbo for stuff you don't even understand. You think you can just come here with your mumbo jumbo from new age resources and tell it to us who are here from years and have the maturity to differentiate what is true vs what is wrong and corrupted, then when somebody disagrees and corrects you you will make a post saying how you are not accepted and blah blah blah playing victim, this isn't smart to do. Even xianity says the soul is immortal "keep believing it goy, dont meditate goy as that is difficult, do nothing for the rest of your life goy, oy vey!"
you say all these big words like "pure consciousness" and "pure awareness" it seems you don't even know what you're talking about, where do you think this counsciousness comes from? maybe energy?
It's been said many times from the HP's themselves how the soul will dissipate if left untouched for lifetimes, you are not higher than the HP's and you arent even close to their level of spiritual maturity and understanding, so humble up and accept that you can be wrong.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
it seems you dont even know the difference between soul and astral body,many say soul when they are talking of the astral body or casual body,the astral body belongs to the astral plane,it is the body that disolves in the astral plane which happens aether with thoughtforms or when soul is going to reincarnate,the astral body belongs to the astral plane just as the casual body belongs to the casual plane and the mental body belongs to the mental plane,the soul body is nit bound to any plane but can travel to all levels and all dimensions,
an example given by plato is that soul is a particular sharing in the form of life just as a fire is a particular sharing in the form of heat and snow sharing in the form of coldness,when you put a stone on a fire stove that stone becomes hot therefore sharing in the form if heat along with fire.but when you take it out it become colds sharing in the form of coldness.now if a man lets call Andrew stood close to a shorter man let's call Dan,Andrew will be sharing in the form of tallness to Dan bit if Andrew is approached by a taller man he not be not be sharing in the form of tallness but the form of shortness,so a particular can not share the same form on the same part at the same time.where by andrew can not be tall and short at the same time,when a form is approched by it greater and more powerful opposite it must either retreats or gets destroyed,example is if an army of a smaller number is approached by an army of greater numbers they must either retreats or get destroyed,no particular can share the same form at the same place at the same time,so when you put a stone near a fire and that stone becomes hot therefore sharing in the form of heat with the the fire when you remove it it becomes cold sharing in the form of coldness,the stone can not be hot and cold on the same part at the same time.which brings me to the immortality of soul.
just like fire is a particular sharing in the form of hotness,when soul enters a body the body becomes alive therefore sharing the the form of life,when soul leaves that body the body become dead.
now soul being a particular sharing the form of life when it is approched by its opposite which is death it must either retreats or get destroyed,but since soul is life and can not die since only what does not have life is destroyed so it is only what does no have soul can be destroyed.soul only retreats and can not be destroyed.so this means that soul is deathless,eternal.this was his Plato proved the immortality of soul,there may be little flaws in this explanation but if you want to read from the main source I would advice you download the book "phaedo:immortality if soul by Plato"
the PDF is free online.

another thing I want to correct is that soul is not energy,soul is pure consciousness,aether is energy found in space(dark matter) while soul is pure awareness,conciouness can not come from aether since aether is energy and not consciousness.so if you look at it what you are calling soul is either the mental or etheric body,most of you refer to the astral body which are energy bodies and do not have awareness.the soul body is what we are and we are conciouness within a layer of energy vibrations.soul can take any form and shape,it is simple.
the fact that soul can only take a human form and a male or female form is incorrect.soul does not only have a particular shape,it takes the shape of what it occupies,so as your humans your souls shape will have a human shape,same goes with race,the race you reincarnate into depends on your racial karma.you have heard of a story where Azazel reincarnation a woman into a nonwhite race because of how she betrayed here race,it was her karma,because she was race mixing a lot.
so saying soul can only reincarnate as one race only is incorrect as well.what type of body,race,gender and condition you reincarnate into depends on you actions/karma.
All this mumbo jumbo for stuff you don't even understand. You think you can just come here with your mumbo jumbo from new age resources and tell it to us who are here from years and have the maturity to differentiate what is true vs what is wrong and corrupted, then when somebody disagrees and corrects you you will make a post saying how you are not accepted and blah blah blah playing victim, this isn't smart to do. Even xianity says the soul is immortal "keep believing it goy, dont meditate goy as that is difficult, do nothing for the rest of your life goy, oy vey!"
you say all these big words like "pure consciousness" and "pure awareness" it seems you don't even know what you're talking about, where do you think this counsciousness comes from? maybe energy?
It's been said many times from the HP's themselves how the soul will dissipate if left untouched for lifetimes, you are not higher than the HP's and you arent even close to their level of spiritual maturity and understanding, so humble up and accept that you can be wrong.
yeah yeah yeah,you are older than me in this forum,I believe that,you can believe your truth let me believe in my mumbo jumbo whatever.
and what do you know about consciousness,you tell me Mr all knowing.
even as I read HP sermons I do research and no one know everything not even the HP so shot the hell up

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
the PDF is free online.

just for the record you are not older than me here Aquarius and you are not mature,you think you are mature yet scared of reading things outside the forum because you can not differentiate what is truth and what is not.you are all only read the Jos blah blah blah on other members,if all HP's where like you jos wouldn't exist

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
the PDF is free online.

conciouness is knowing beinging and seeing,energy is not knowing or seeing or self aware,so you can take your self proclaim maturity to another post if you are not aware of simple things like this.

Absorbing random disinfo from online or random stuff is not making your more knowledgable, keep that also in mind.

Aquarius has like everyone been through this phase so he looks at a lot of this as a Meh situation.

You're giving lessons based on stuff you read randomly online. And clearly a lot of confusion is into all of this.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:

The inmortality of the soul is about only one aspect which is the Aether in the soul.

This does not die but this does not have any content either, so its existence is like saying the body has air and when it dies the air gets released from the lungs and ends up in the atmosphere, so "something" from us lives.

Clearly nothing of someone lives in this case.

This vital air left behind, as with the body that is eaten by worms, can become a vegetable or soil, or food for vultures. This is not immortality its a natural circle.

The soul is not "immortal", and were this the case, all the rituals of the Orphics and all of Paganism wouldn't be about posthumous rites, meditative techniques to stay alive after death, and the Magnum Opus. Reincarnation into a rock that exists indefinitely doesn't exist either.

The rainbow bullshit that people are immortal and perfect is crap from the enemy. This is to prohibit people from advancing and actually attaining anything. One is immortal and perfect already, so nothing to do.

If you are perfect or if you will become a vegetable what is there left to do? This bullshit is gross misintepretation of other teachings. You will not be a dog or a fish next lifetime, nor a rock.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The inmortality of the soul is about only one aspect which is the Aether in the soul.

This does not die but this does not have any content either, so its existence is like saying the body has air and when it dies the air gets released from the lungs and ends up in the atmosphere, so "something" from us lives.

Clearly nothing of someone lives in this case.

This vital air left behind, as with the body that is eaten by worms, can become a vegetable or soil, or food for vultures. This is not immortality its a natural circle.

The soul is not "immortal", and were this the case, all the rituals of the Orphics and all of Paganism wouldn't be about posthumous rites, meditative techniques to stay alive after death, and the Magnum Opus. Reincarnation into a rock that exists indefinitely doesn't exist either.

The rainbow bullshit that people are immortal and perfect is crap from the enemy. This is to prohibit people from advancing and actually attaining anything. One is immortal and perfect already, so nothing to do.

If you are perfect or if you will become a vegetable what is there left to do? This bullshit is gross misintepretation of other teachings. You will not be a dog or a fish next lifetime, nor a rock.
And after this, i guess we can stop talking about this "soul already immortal" bullshit. Thanks.

Hi!

My sincere apologies for posting this on a random post (I have, however, read the post and hope the poster stays on their path and does not get discouraged:). As for my issue, may someone please email me to let me know how I may post, or better yet, how I may contact one of the more knowledgeable admins directly? I have a pressing question, and so far I have clicked on every link possible and am only able to reply and not post. Thank you in advance! Ave!

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
You know about the first law of thermodynamics that energy can neither be created and nor be destroyed but you do not think about the second law of thermodynamics. In every change of state, some energy is lost as heat,friction or any other wastage. Similarly the soul loses its energy to the aether with every reincarnation until you won't have any energy left to sustain your consciousness and you will simply cease to exist. That is because the soul is energy.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
the PDF is free online.

conciouness is knowing beinging and seeing,energy is not knowing or seeing or self aware,so you can take your self proclaim maturity to another post if you are not aware of simple things like this.
Wrong your soul manifests physically in your body as bio electricity and that bio electricity regulates all your concious and unconscious processes. This bioelectricity is also your consciousness. So energy is knowing, seeing and conscious. Soul is an energy which has an identity. It it a being different from other souls just as lions are different from tigers. Your memories, experiences, beliefs, all are embedded in your consciousness making you an unique individual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back