Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pain in minor chakras

lilquote

I've been having pains that seem to radiate from the minor chakras in the head and/or the points for astral hearing and such. It's usually just one at a time, usually the third eye, the temples, and the ears. Sometimes it feels very cold or very hot, but usually it's just pressure/pain.
Clairaudience.gif

I also keep hearing sounds like ocean waves and getting strange feelings in my ears. Does this have to do with activation, or is this negative? I know I'm making progress based on other factors but this in particular concerns me.
I've been working on these points, and all my base chakras for some time now, but only recently have I forced myself into a consistent daily meditation schedule. Any input would be appreciated.

lilquote said:
I've been having pains that seem to radiate from the minor chakras in the head and/or the points for astral hearing and such. It's usually just one at a time, usually the third eye, the temples, and the ears. Sometimes it feels very cold or very hot, but usually it's just pressure/pain.
Clairaudience.gif

I also keep hearing sounds like ocean waves and getting strange feelings in my ears. Does this have to do with activation, or is this negative? I know I'm making progress based on other factors but this in particular concerns me.
I've been working on these points, and all my base chakras for some time now, but only recently have I forced myself into a consistent daily meditation schedule. Any input would be appreciated.

This is normal. I am currently working on my own psychic centres after finally opening and empowering all of my major chakras and I'm experiencing the same thing, especially a flushing heat in my ears. I theorize the chakras are not used to that much energy flowing through them so it's kind of like their own energy buzz. Like when you focus on your third eye and breathe energy into it (also known as Headache Inducing Simulator... I mean honestly.) you'll feel it react with a pressure sensation on your forehead.

Keep going at it but if you want my advice I'd say go ahead and do what I've started doing and incorporate the ANSUZ rune. Just vibrate however many times you can comfortably withstand into your psychic chakras. ANSUZ enhances psychic abilities and removes bindings, so if there is anything binding your psychic centres that may hinder your progress you will be able to simultaneously destroy them with ANSUZ.

Also with psychic abilities, practice, practice, practice. If you don't use them and exercise them like a muscle than they won't 'grow stronger'. If you're hearing these things that you've never heard before that you suspect are coming from your astral hearing, then focus on it. Sit in silence and just listen in, make an effort to focus on hearing. As for psychic sight, I've been doing the whole "close your eyes and look up at your third eye" but I've also been experimenting with holding out my hand and trying to focus on seeing the astral to reveal my aura.

Open your eyes and look anywhere around you and try to 'see' the astral before you with the physical realm, and attempt to make your sight overlap the two into one single visual. Not much has been happening for me yet using this as it is an experiment and it's only been a few days, but I feel my third eye reacting to it and that's a good enough sign for me that it's doing something. These kinds of exercises will take a while before you start seeing results. Starting out with pathetic noodle arms and doing push ups every day, you're not going to be able to lift 500 pounds in a month or even 3 months. It can take a long time, a year or more even to really get the results you're looking for, so don't get frustrated and start thinking there's something wrong with you if you can't see or hear anything on the astral for a long while.

Stay consistent, practice patience and don't give up.

lilquote said:
Feeling pressure, aching, or pain in your chakra's and astral senses is normal, and is a good sign, it just means that they are opening. Definitely keep going with the meditations.

lilquote said:
Clairaudience.gif

Yes, this sounds like activation symptoms to me. Unless it gets negatively worse, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Ghost in the Machine said:
lilquote said:
Clairaudience.gif

This is normal. I am currently working on my own psychic centres after finally opening and empowering all of my major chakras and I'm experiencing the same thing, especially a flushing heat in my ears. I theorize the chakras are not used to that much energy flowing through them so it's kind of like their own energy buzz. Like when you focus on your third eye and breathe energy into it (also known as Headache Inducing Simulator... I mean honestly.) you'll feel it react with a pressure sensation on your forehead.

Keep going at it but if you want my advice I'd say go ahead and do what I've started doing and incorporate the ANSUZ rune. Just vibrate however many times you can comfortably withstand into your psychic chakras. ANSUZ enhances psychic abilities and removes bindings, so if there is anything binding your psychic centres that may hinder your progress you will be able to simultaneously destroy them with ANSUZ.

Also with psychic abilities, practice, practice, practice. If you don't use them and exercise them like a muscle than they won't 'grow stronger'. If you're hearing these things that you've never heard before that you suspect are coming from your astral hearing, then focus on it. Sit in silence and just listen in, make an effort to focus on hearing. As for psychic sight, I've been doing the whole "close your eyes and look up at your third eye" but I've also been experimenting with holding out my hand and trying to focus on seeing the astral to reveal my aura.

Open your eyes and look anywhere around you and try to 'see' the astral before you with the physical realm, and attempt to make your sight overlap the two into one single visual. Not much has been happening for me yet using this as it is an experiment and it's only been a few days, but I feel my third eye reacting to it and that's a good enough sign for me that it's doing something. These kinds of exercises will take a while before you start seeing results. Starting out with pathetic noodle arms and doing push ups every day, you're not going to be able to lift 500 pounds in a month or even 3 months. It can take a long time, a year or more even to really get the results you're looking for, so don't get frustrated and start thinking there's something wrong with you if you can't see or hear anything on the astral for a long while.

Stay consistent, practice patience and don't give up.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'll definitely try your suggestions, and remain consistent. It got really bad at the time of posting and I had like a 3 hour migraine, which was over stimulated with vibration. I could vibrate SATANAS without much difficulty, but when I tried vibrating into my psychic chakras it hurt a lot. :lol: The pain is completly gone after eating organic ice cream and sleeping for a while.
I'm having a lot of -what I presume to be- astral experiences or something, that I don't really understand. At least they don't appear to be negative so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back