Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New age meditation vs Satanic meditation

nino

So, lately I've being noticing a big increase in the new age meditation thing. People opening youtube channels, talking about love, about the benefits of meditation even to the point of admiring Jesus Christ for what he preached. From my understanding their goal is to eliminate ego and desire, eliminate addictions, and live like a minimalist "loving" everyone around you. I also know a few people like that and I end up in countless arguments with them. In my eyes this "new age meditation" is like a new Christianity since being religious is frowned upon, so the enemy tries to adapt and pass its teachings using different methods. Those people usually say they are against christianity and promote veganism but also admit going to the church even though they disagree with its teachings.

With eliminating all desire, one must also eliminate addictions including sex(according to them). Christians particularly claim that sex bonds people so they want marriage and exclusivity so that the couple will form the strongest bond they possibly can(the NoFap movement also seems like a new christian charlatanism to me). The thing is, this new age is promoting endless casual relationships including race mixing and frowns upon anything long term. The sexual realm keeps getting confusing. If people fuck around like rabbits with anyone they seem to like, how are they supposed to bond?

I tried to dig up some info about this new age meditation thing in our site but I found limited info. Can someone explain their teachings, their malignancy, if they suppress our natural powers and how we(satanists) differ from them in details? Thanks

nino said:
I tried to dig up some info about this new age meditation thing in our site but I found limited info. Can someone explain their teachings, their malignancy, if they suppress our natural powers and how we(satanists) differ from them in details? Thanks
Read this https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

And this https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga.html

And also this https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Yoga_Info.html

What's wrong with the New Age is obvious, as you've noticed. There are varying degrees, and the type you talk about sound like some of the younger crowds that tend to be a bit more on the Buddhist side. From my own experience, a lot of people within the New Age community are also Christian. A lot of them attempt to contact angels or seek guidance from them somehow, tying themselves to endless negative thoughtforms that tie them into the enemy matrix directly.

The primary difference between us and them in practice is they have no desire at all to improve themselves physically. They believe that they are some transient spirits that are only experiencing humanity because it is some cosmic destiny for them to do so. But they really don't see the bigger picture at all, it's just a coping mechanism for their pitiful lives. Any of these people you will notice, that their bodies are either withered or swollen. They never look healthy. Because they have no love or care for their physical bodies and it's also why nothing ever manifests into their realities for them. They neglect their lower chakras, some even teach against them because they believe that they are somehow "negative." It's a direct corruption of real spirituality.

They also have no patience for anything related to Spiritual hygiene, they aren't interested in anything that doesn't appear to immediately benefit themselves. Their version of spirituality is like a slot machine. They dump all their energy into pulling the same lever, hoping to win the jackpot, but the house (the enemy) has the machines rigged. Eventually the enemy gets all the money and drains the New Age idiots dry while they are distracted by all the pretty lights and fun noises and small payouts.

Because of what they are doing, you will notice that a lot of them have this switch. They will be nice because they think that's what they need to do, but the moment they are upset, they will go off. They have no control over their emotions because they are told to suppress all their anger and rage. There is also a tendency for them to seek the easy way out. They always want someone else to tell them what to do, they want to be dependent like Christians are, they don't want to put the work in themselves, but since they have been given this little taste of spirituality their egos triple past their own abilities and in spite of their inherent weaknesses.

It's almost more toxic than Christianity for these reasons. A lot of them work directly with the enemy, because they are lied into believing they are the good guys, that they will save the earth. So they get together and pray to all the good aliens to let them aboard the New Jerusalem when their world goes to shit around their soap boxes. It makes me sick to think about because my life has been a never ending parade of dealing with people like this. I will never get tired of speaking out about my hatred for them. A lot of Christians are at least passively retarded by comparison. I hate them all, but I have a special hatred for the New Age.

I recommend not engaging with them if you don't have to, they are almost always energetically vampiric in nature, mostly as unknowing conduits for the enemy, in a way that's far more profound than the average Christian.

Part of this is just the enemy paradigm of denialism being pushed everywhere. Because they have fucked up everything imaginable, they push veganism (almost always leading to fruitarianism), denying oneself sex totally or degrading it to the lowest imaginable level by letting virtually anyone have sex with you, hating eroticism and then shilling the lowest level Cardi B and Offset type toilets onto children, total non-aggression or only being aggressive toward 'those with no consciousness' (which can be defined as virtually anything), hating beauty, music and art, having no possessions and being a drifter with no long term social connections, hyperfixation on individual acts 'ruining the planet' to the point where they preach love to all things at one minute then the next say farmers should be gutted alive, and in the extreme end of all these things, they push the pledges to never have children (like this 'Extinction Rebellion') because the Earth, 'Consciousness' or those in future who will suffer due to '____ privilege' would judge them for doing so ...

This all might be tempting to someone who is fucked up by modernity, feels inadequate and lonely and has no control (there are many people like this by design). These practices initially give someone an element of control and meditation can ground someone at first. But in the end it makes someone way more susceptible to the influence of enemy entities for more or less occult and physical reasons.

A lot of New Age-attracted personalities are specific in type. This is not necessarily a bad thing when controlled, but when channeled badly, this leads to endless casual (not necessarily sexual) relationships with anyone or anything, usually in foreign countries or communes, that essentially boil down to nothing and are not real relationships. This often leads to usually exploiting others for food and shelter like parasites and then they are gone without explanation. A common thing that people leaving these communities realize is that no one had their back and no one helps them in return. All the 'Love' is fake and self-serving. Sometimes this can be extremely malignant and dangerous like the Children of God pedo cult and the Manson bullshit.

Sometimes its not really to do with this. Someone closely related to me had no problems in life that much, but was looking for general meaning. So they went into modern xian reiki with its corrupted angel filth and obviously a variety of horrible events happened after this, just like what is indicated on the website. Now I have to clean up this mess myself.

The New Age in itself is inevitable and in many areas has validity (like with yoga and psychic powers), but its largely infested with erroneous and dangerous teachings that cause problems at higher levels, especially in regards to meditation. HP Mageson elaborates a lot about this in particular, so checking out their sermons are a good idea.

The New Age enemy controlled or validated channels from the most liberal sjw tinged ones pushing endless love everything (except 'privileged people') bullshit to the most hardcore conservative conspiracy ones ranting about 'transgender 'satanic' celebrities' claim there is nothing wrong with mixing, many of them even push mixing aggressively and that aksually its making humanity become 'higher consciousness', which is what the Theosophists believed. This is why they don't get banned off YouTube.

You aren't wrong when you say new age meditation is like a new christianity. That's essentially what wicca is. People are naturally drawn to their pagan roots, I think that has a lot to do with why there are so many new age things popping up in recent years and especially now. If they can't destroy it, they'll corrupt it. See: hinduism, buddhism, etc.
"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras.
I don't have specifics off the top of my head right now but there were some recent sermons that covered new age movements. It's like giving people what they naturally seek but in all of the wrong ways, creating blockages and all sorts of insanity.

Most of these new agers have run-ins with 'angels' which they consider blessings and we all know damn well what's really going on there.

The new age movement contains vast and complex philosophies, practices, and school of thought, with many types of movements and organizations. So it's impossible to get it all down in one post.

The theosophist are very influential in creating this movement, so I wanted to talk about some of their founders. Helena Blavatsky. Helena blavatsky based theosophy on the kaballah, which is jewish mysticism, and after travelling to india, veiled her practices with hindu ideas/philosophies. She praises jews in her books.
She's attributed as one of the pre-founders of the new age movement, probably because she had built such a notorious reputation.

The another founder Olcott, was fascinated with buddhism and practices an eclectic flavor of buddhism, brahmanism, and christian esotericism. He would spread buddhism all over, and revived buddhism in sri lanka.

In more recent history and more directly involved with the new age movement: It was a theosophist who helped popularized the term new age and created a framework for its beliefs (1970s), Spangler, through his publications. In his books you will find it's just a more mystical version of christianity by referencing jesus as the savior for humanity.

During its heyday, plenty of organizations with wealthy backers emerged, like the findhorn or universal foundation (known for their failed prediction of an apocalypse during christmas season of '67).

At its core it's literally just christianity/judaism all over again.

I forgot to mention how they use this "karma" thing to justify their bullshit. So according to them, you better love every fucking body or karma is going to get you.

New age spirituality is a contradiction in itself.

The first book in the Bible; the book of genesis directly states that Adam and Eve got in trouble from the eating from the tree of knowledge.- this is the soul and the kundalini.

That’s one of the major purposes of Christianity and the Bible. To remove spiritual knowledge and make it seem as if it’s an evil thing to practice so the non Jews do not ascend to godhead.

Spiritual knowledge is for Jews only you had goys, you sit and pour your energies into a Jewish book, gods and figures only.

“Satan” is the creator of gentile humanity.
It was Satan and the pagan gods that taught humanity spiritual knowledge so we can reach spiritual enlightenment and the godhead.
This is the original purpose of spiritual knowledge in the pre Christian/original gentile religions.

Humans have a soul, some people in general feel and know that Christianity does not feed the soul, only real spiritual knowledge does.

So something had to be made to keep them under the thumb of the Jews, misled from our original Pagan Gods and led astray from true spiritual advancement.

Therefore you have new age spirituality for the goyim.

Aside from that, you have a bunch of fools who think they know about the soul and preach about christ consciousness garbage when in reality they don’t know shit and don’t have real spiritual experience.

These fools try to push their new age garbage into people.

The Satanist is the one with the radiant and elevated soul and consciousness and/or the one actually working on that.

New age is just garbage. Their methods for opening the chakras and spiritual empowerment rarely work if at all.

I could go on and on and more in depth but this topic has already been covered enough times.

One just needs to use the search tool on these forums when in question about things that may have already been answered.

New age spirituality is a contradiction in itself.

The first book in the Bible; the book of genesis directly states that Adam and Eve got in trouble from the eating from the tree of knowledge.- this is the soul and the kundalini.

That’s one of the major purposes of Christianity and the Bible. To remove spiritual knowledge and make it seem as if it’s an evil thing to practice so the non Jews do not ascend to godhead.

Spiritual knowledge is for Jews only you had goys, you sit and pour your energies into a Jewish book, gods and figures only.

“Satan” is the creator of gentile humanity.
It was Satan and the pagan gods that taught humanity spiritual knowledge so we can reach spiritual enlightenment and the godhead.
This is the original purpose of spiritual knowledge in the pre Christian/original gentile religions.

Humans have a soul, some people in general feel and know that Christianity does not feed the soul, only real spiritual knowledge does.

So something had to be made to keep them under the thumb of the Jews, misled from our original Pagan Gods and led astray from true spiritual advancement.

Therefore you have new age spirituality for the goyim.

Aside from that, you have a bunch of fools who think they know about the soul and preach about christ consciousness garbage when in reality they don’t know shit and don’t have real spiritual experience.

These fools try to push their new age garbage into people.

The Satanist is the one with the radiant and elevated soul and consciousness and/or the one actually working on that.

New age is just garbage. Their methods for opening the chakras and spiritual empowerment rarely work if at all.

I could go on and on and more in depth but this topic has already been covered enough times.

One just needs to use the search tool on these forums when in question about things that may have already been answered.

jewsus was outed as a Child rapist worldwide through "priests", so the jew has to up its game to mindrape sheeple into becoming willing hostages with Stockholm syndrome. Many an xian has ignored that jewsus rapes Children worldwide, and has done for centuries, and stick xians continue being xians, promoting the "love" of jewsus and paying money into that worldwide Child-raping mafia. Due to Paganism, of sorts, increasing, this "love" that jewsus fakes and doesn't try very much to emulate has to include false-Spirituality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back