Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hundreds of Jewish graves defaced in France

Shittu Ur

Just warms my heart! I feel all sticky and gooey and warm inside :D

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-antisemitism-vandals-jewish-graves-westhoffen-swastikas-a9233066.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0PXR9M21MOZ9Tvkcb-gG8sYvL-Lu9_1uczcJldLF1Mj2dTyMirUx3LGjY#Echobox=1575620410

Shittu Ur said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-antisemitism-vandals-jewish-graves-westhoffen-swastikas-a9233066.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0PXR9M21MOZ9Tvkcb-gG8sYvL-Lu9_1uczcJldLF1Mj2dTyMirUx3LGjY#Echobox=1575620410

The french people are fed up the jews for sure, but the thing is the media will go about this like "Oy vey another Holocaust is just happening in France".

2373_6140ce3a4013163b4804d6c3549992e20f1a0112.jpg

This may be complete fake news just so everyone knows. The reason I say this is about a week before this was reported there was another article about "Antisemitism" rising in Europe and France that used the same images as this it did not at all mention this incident in it as far as I remember. So I'd guess it didn't happen any time recently or at all. You can't always trust these stories. This is like that Netanyahoo thing. They posted fake stories months before this for about a half hour then scrubbed them from the internet then decided to run with it about maybe a month ago. I don't know for sure he even is facing any indictment.

The Jew media if anyone notices sometimes makes up and posts fake stories I believe this is one of them for this reason.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shittu Ur said:

The french people are fed up the jews for sure, but the thing is the media will go about this like "Oy vey another Holocaust is just happening in France".

Yeah, that's the unfortunate fact of the matter. A lot of people are starting top think that shit's getting old, which is the plus side of it all.

Stormblood said:
What a waste of time. They should think about more productive plans and actions to deal with them.

Oh I totally agree but I was just like "Awwe...how sweet!" type thing. A nice gesture but not really an effective approach, I must agree. Still brought a smile to my face and a light chuckle.

Shittu Ur said:
Stormblood said:
What a waste of time. They should think about more productive plans and actions to deal with them.

Oh I totally agree but I was just like "Awwe...how sweet!" type thing. A nice gesture but not really an effective approach, I must agree. Still brought a smile to my face and a light chuckle.

Yeah, I was generally commenting the action, not your post, buddy.

Stormblood said:
Shittu Ur said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah. I got that. I was just explaining how I saw it, and that I agreed. Guess that was unnecessary. I don't know why I explain myself to the extents that I do, it really is totally uneeded, nobody asks for it. Guess I'm just too used to dealing with normies. My bad, bud.

Shittu Ur said:
Stormblood said:
Shittu Ur said:

Yeah. I got that. I was just explaining how I saw it, and that I agreed. Guess that was unnecessary. I don't know why I explain myself to the extents that I do, it really is totally uneeded, nobody asks for it. Guess I'm just too used to dealing with normies. My bad, bud.

Nothing bad with clarifying your point of view. That's what I did too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back