Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Carol of the Bells

Length

One of the best X-mas songs ever. Its hard to find the ones i hard on the radio and not og jews, but this has got to definitely be one of the best X-mas songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1pcHHWJmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkzbbLYPuI

Length it promotes (((Christmas))).

We do not celebrate (((Christmas))) we celebrate Yule.

Don't mean to ruin your good time but it's not a satanic song...it's the exact opposite.

I guess you could imagine that they are actually saying X-mas and not (((Christmas)))....the X denoting that it is kaput in our minds.

But that's not how it was written.

I don't know that's just what I was thinking.

Length said:
One of the best X-mas songs ever. Its hard to find the ones i hard on the radio and not og jews, but this has got to definitely be one of the best X-mas songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1pcHHWJmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkzbbLYPuI

Yuk we dont celebrate cuntmas. We celebrate YULE.

https://youtu.be/m1o0RDWbEz4

of the true light said:

Don't mean to ruin your good time but it's not a satanic song...it's the exact opposite.

I guess you could imagine that they are actually saying X-mas and not (((Christmas)))....the X denoting that it is kaput in our minds.

Yup yup.

Some other songs.

https://youtu.be/uGxa6Ye-AA4

https://youtu.be/E_8Jaf_YSvY

Carol of the Bells regardless of its English lyrics is based on arrangements of Ukrainian folk chants which all existed long before the composer and have nothing to do with the nazarene. The chants are to do with the coming of the New Year and came straight from Slavic pagan chanting, the ostinato four note pattern is 'prehistoric'. In essence, this is a far more Satanic song than average.

'God' is always shoved into every type of music there is and forced on top of it, that's just how it is.

Christmas itself is yule as far as the season and holiday is concern. Also, from the joyofsatan website:

"Baal" means "Lord." "Baal-Berith" is "Lord Berith." He fortells the future, discerns the past, and can turn metal into gold. He helps in rising to high places and receiving honors. He speaks with a very clear and soft voice.
SIGIL

Baal-Bereth is the Father of the Yule season and the Yule (xmas) Tree. "The Christmas tree, now so common among us, was equally common in Pagan Rome and Pagan Egypt. In Egypt that tree was the palm-tree; in Rome it was the fir; the palm-tree denoting the Pagan Messiah, as Baal-Tamar, the fir referring to him as Baal-Berith."1 "The Christmas-tree, as has been stated, was generally at Rome a different tree, even the fir; but the very same idea as was implied in the palm-tree was implied in the Christmas-fir; for that covertly symbolized the new-born God as Baal-Berith, "Lord of the Covenant," and thus shadowed forth the perpetuity and everlasting nature of his power, not that after having fallen before his enemies, he had risen triumphant over them all." 2

I think you guys seen christ in christmas and cucked over the name. changing it to x-mas helps, but christmas as itself as the mjority of people celebrate it as a holiday is not going to bring harm just because of the name. Also if your young and have xian parents, celebrating yuletide and christmas was already mentioned to be alright due to it being a pagan holiday and for the fact of it being a question as to why(not celebrate).

Also, you didn't read the lyrics of the song. There are christianized version of this song, sure, but there is not xian elements in the one i gave. Besides kikes being in the videos, but that most of a lot of music. So then you can choose to find strictly gentile bands and musicians and not listing to hordes of other music because of kikes. then you would be listening to the same songs over and over and over and over. also since directors and the entertainment industry are ran by kikes, then it doesn't mater wht you listen to kikes are involved in someway so you can cry, listen to music, or dont listen to anything.

also the majority of music is not Satanic. What constitutes a Satanic song? Some over angered aggressive metal( nothing wrong with it all, proving a point). Satanic music can apply to any. Even other songs lyrics can be changed mentally to align itself with Satan if you want, then there is no harm turning on the radio listening to music.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

This jew is horrible looking and she moves extremely awkwardly. Nevertheless, this is an amazing song which can be applied Satanically.

"I Hope You Dance"

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

(oo-oo-oo-oo it says god in this song. so scary. but reality is to keep moving forward and never to settle down. Thirst and starve for more fore better, any less or what you have is never enough. As far as love, just dont tie into bullshit, let nothing distract you or hold you down and if you fall, stand back up, keep going)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

(The universe is vast. Meaning the ocean is not even a drop of the vastness of the primordial sea from which all came. One of us is insignificant to the whole no matter how great we are This isnt a let down either. Its just that the world or the universe doesn't revolves around anyone. This saying puts people in their place and continuously allow them to see the bigger picture and whats ahead of them. Opening doors for changes and never to be stuck along some monotonous route. The goal is to live forever and forever essential is a really long time. Life would definitely get boring is you never improved and stayed the same. More mediation and overall achievement in life mean more opportunity and thing to do and see. More power earned. As far as faith in concern, you can cuck out and think about kike on the stick, or the faith in yourself and Spiritual Satanism and the path you follow as an individual. to press forward and fight for the better cause. As far as sitting down or dance, just think freedom. Think pursuit and bashing obstacles in their face, Think about overcoming and releasing yourself from all chains and shackles. Think about taking a chance.)

I hope you dance, I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'

(Mountains in the distance. The aim the goal and the overall difficulty of climbing a mountain. Not to mention any other thing that seems big(bigger than you) or vast in a sense. No fear. To not back down and again move forward. To press on. As fare as the path of least resistance, just be smart. Xianity is easy, you just be a slave. But to pt this in context is to give in to the enemy and stop your path overall. A lot of people are living horrible lives because of xianity, so technically their lives are hell. But for people who know the truth, giving in to the enemy for the easy life, which there is none, is simply stopping all that your doing for yourself and this world. Which is easy, but really after knowing the truth, you really cant turn back. after seeing and knowing jews its like wow, i cant fall asleep again. If you try your just going to get fucked.)

Don't let some hell-bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

(Alot of this song is pretty self explanatory. Just think about what it reads and means to you)

(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone)

(This is really the most horrible experience in my life. Im pretty young myself and this realization is beyond horrible. All those wasted days and nights of not doing something for myself or not doing just something. Then time flies by and you cry. You complain of wanting more or doing more or doing something different. Its like a mid life crisis when you ask yourself what the fuck is going on. Its really hell .There is a motto that i love and that is to 'DO WHAT YOU WANT'. of course follow the law, but really just dont hold yourself back. Enjoy yourself and life. Live it to the fullest. Remind me of Thoth saying of the deceased living life so that they may live it again in death.)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance

Dance, I hope you dance

Go to a church and celebrate jewsus christ mass, and give it more money which it doesn't need and which it doesn't give to help anyone who actually needs it.

Length said:
"I Hope You Dance"
I think this song may have been written with Xianity in mind. That being said, most stuff in there can be interpreted in a satanic fashion also. For example "God" is not a word that uniformly refers to the xian "g-d" thoughtform, but rather can also refer to Satan himself as well. Our website "satanisgod.org" is one example.

Personally the xian note that this song seems to have been written with, would irk me too much to enjoyably listen to it. But as a song in general, and depending on the person, it could be an acceptable song. I'm a bit over-sensitive with music anyway, so that is just a thing of personal preference. It all depends on how you interpret the lyrics, yourself.

Length said:
Christmas itself is yule as far as the season and holiday is concern. Also, from the joyofsatan website:

"Baal" means "Lord." "Baal-Berith" is "Lord Berith." He fortells the future, discerns the past, and can turn metal into gold. He helps in rising to high places and receiving honors. He speaks with a very clear and soft voice.
SIGIL

Baal-Bereth is the Father of the Yule season and the Yule (xmas) Tree. "The Christmas tree, now so common among us, was equally common in Pagan Rome and Pagan Egypt. In Egypt that tree was the palm-tree; in Rome it was the fir; the palm-tree denoting the Pagan Messiah, as Baal-Tamar, the fir referring to him as Baal-Berith."1 "The Christmas-tree, as has been stated, was generally at Rome a different tree, even the fir; but the very same idea as was implied in the palm-tree was implied in the Christmas-fir; for that covertly symbolized the new-born God as Baal-Berith, "Lord of the Covenant," and thus shadowed forth the perpetuity and everlasting nature of his power, not that after having fallen before his enemies, he had risen triumphant over them all." 2

I think you guys seen christ in christmas and cucked over the name. changing it to x-mas helps, but christmas as itself as the mjority of people celebrate it as a holiday is not going to bring harm just because of the name. Also if your young and have xian parents, celebrating yuletide and christmas was already mentioned to be alright due to it being a pagan holiday and for the fact of it being a question as to why(not celebrate).

Also, you didn't read the lyrics of the song. There are christianized version of this song, sure, but there is not xian elements in the one i gave. Besides kikes being in the videos, but that most of a lot of music. So then you can choose to find strictly gentile bands and musicians and not listing to hordes of other music because of kikes. then you would be listening to the same songs over and over and over and over. also since directors and the entertainment industry are ran by kikes, then it doesn't mater wht you listen to kikes are involved in someway so you can cry, listen to music, or dont listen to anything.

also the majority of music is not Satanic. What constitutes a Satanic song? Some over angered aggressive metal( nothing wrong with it all, proving a point). Satanic music can apply to any. Even other songs lyrics can be changed mentally to align itself with Satan if you want, then there is no harm turning on the radio listening to music.

This jew is horrible looking and she moves extremely awkwardly. Nevertheless, this is an amazing song which can be applied Satanically.

I get what your saying but were not going to wish each other merry christmas.

Christ mass

We must take back our Holiday of Yule/Saturnalia.

I wish people happy Yule. You should have seen this old jehovahs witness woman. Wide eyed shes like SATURNALIA. I said Yule. But she said that with the utmost dread and fear, it was hilarious.

She was pure German and spoke with a thick accent. Handed me a watchtower paper. Which I threw in the trash and said im happy praising Dionysus thank you.

Remember Satan might not be accepted but I am openly Pagan. Theres nothing they can say about that in the states.

Aldrick Strickland said:
of the true light said:

Yup yup.

Some other songs.

https://youtu.be/uGxa6Ye-AA4

https://youtu.be/E_8Jaf_YSvY

These songs are pretty sweet.

"Infinite night is Infinite cold"

Aldrick Strickland said:
Length said:

SIGIL

I get what your saying but were not going to wish each other merry christmas.

Christ mass

We must take back our Holiday of Yule/Saturnalia.

I wish people happy Yule. You should have seen this old jehovahs witness woman. Wide eyed shes like SATURNALIA. I said Yule. But she said that with the utmost dread and fear, it was hilarious.

She was pure German and spoke with a thick accent. Handed me a watchtower paper. Which I threw in the trash and said im happy praising Dionysus thank you.

Remember Satan might not be accepted but I am openly Pagan. Theres nothing they can say about that in the states.

Christ mass, X- mass. Now every time i see mas at the end of something it has to deal with the Xian mass. Actually, that is what X-mas really stands for- Xian Mass( Sarcasm). Also the language of the Ary race like German and more with the deep voice of a Ary women is extremely attractive. The strength of voice is something Ary females should take pride in as well as men of the Ary race. Its probably because those languages hold power and when when someone as a Nordic Female commits this language, their language, its power is shown.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back