Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visuddhi mantra question

Ara666

What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?

Ara666 said:
What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?
To give specific advice I'd need to know how much your privacy is compromised. For example, if you still have your bedroom to yourself and it's just that people will be outside of it hearing most noise you make, you could wait until late into the night and then vibrate it at a medium volume while they sleep. Just as one example.

Whispering it wont ruin the working, but it will weaken it a bit. Try to make up for any lack of volume by keeping more intense focus on the vibrations and also vibrating it loudly in your head while you whisper it physically.

Ara666 said:
Vibrate lightly if you have to and also vibrate in your mind. It’s effective. Not as effective as vibrating aloud, but it works.

Ara666 said:
Yes you can.Also if you can't do a working for one day do it the next day (as soon as you can) and then later this day .But yes whispering is a good alternative.Also remember to believe in yourself and hae to your mind as a fact that your working will be successful !!

Shael said:
Whispering it wont ruin the working, but it will weaken it a bit. Try to make up for any lack of volume by keeping more intense focus on the vibrations and also vibrating it loudly in your head while you whisper it physically.

Thanks for the tip! The thing is, a friend invited me over and the appartment is quite small. That's why I was hoping whispering the mantra would be as effective. (Or I could still vibrate it out loud in the bathroom and use the hair dryer to cover up the sound of my voice) :lol:

Eric13 said:
Vibrate lightly if you have to and also vibrate in your mind. It’s effective. Not as effective as vibrating aloud, but it works.

Thank you so much for your help! I'll try to also vibrate it in my mind.

Νίκος said:
Yes you can.Also if you can't do a working for one day do it the next day (as soon as you can) and then later this day .But yes whispering is a good alternative.Also remember to believe in yourself and hae to your mind as a fact that your working will be successful !!

Thanks for your reply! I tried it once (with Munka) but the energy dissipated quickly. So I kinda have to find a way to still do it and I hope it will work. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back