Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dragons

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
What do you guys know regarding dragons?

I'm aware of it being one of the sacred animals of Satan and symbology, but I don't know much information other than this. Does anybody know of any pagan figures in the past either in ancient egypt or otherwise who may have been involved with dragons, or who may have taken the form or aspect of a dragon? And I mean a dragon dragon, not like a serpent, I'm talking about the whole four legs, wings, fire breathing deal. Or is there a demon or god involved with dragons other than Satan?

What is the origin of dragon? What is the meaning of the aspect of one?

Well, if the universe is infinite then there probably are such creatures somewhere. It would be sick if they exist. Imagine the possibilites :)

I have heard they are allegory for Kundalini serpent (serpent like body with wings, breathes fire...etc, this is obvious). If they ever existed physically on Earth, i dunno. I think they didn't.

Or, you are talking about wyverns? Wyverns are different beings, and more badass, IMHO. :D

Vlad Tepes who was a Satanic soul was called Dracula meaning son of the dragon. Dracul, the name of his father, meant dragon and today it means devil.

Don't exist real dragons, but in ancient religion, “Dragon” and “Serpent” were exchangeable terms to Kundalini. The breton kings were called “Pendragon”, who means “Head-Dragon”. The celtic priests were called “Naddreds”, who means “Wise Serpent”. The irish mythology says that irishes descend from Tuadhe D'Anu. The Tuadhe are called Sumaire, who means “Serpent” or “Dragon”!

Master said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

I'm aware of it being one of the sacred animals of Satan and symbology, but I don't know much information other than this. Does anybody know of any pagan figures in the past either in ancient egypt or otherwise who may have been involved with dragons, or who may have taken the form or aspect of a dragon? And I mean a dragon dragon, not like a serpent, I'm talking about the whole four legs, wings, fire breathing deal. Or is there a demon or god involved with dragons other than Satan?

Reptiles are exclusively dragons. The most powerful and greatest dragon we have on this planet is the Crocodile. Crocodiles were sacred in ancient Egypt. Reptiles are sacred. It does not matter if the enemy has characteristics of reptiles. These weak and disgusting enemies do not represent reptiles at all. They can have characteristics of reptilians, felines and even humanoid form, however they are only parasites and therefore, weak, disease.
Reptiles are the strongest animals and represent the most important and eternal things. The Cobra is a perfect example. As for creatures that spit fire is only allegorical. The hiss of the Royal Cobra is unique.
cobra_reale-300x209.jpg

Perhaps in other planets there are flying reptiles, on our planet we have aquatic reptiles and others but not flying. I remember Maxine saying that all the animals we have on our planet come from other planets. Because of this parasitic enemy, many animals are extinct, and many others are at risk of extinction, such as the eagle cobra, the eagle owl, the lions and any important race of animals that have spiritual significance. Most people are sheep, and obey the orders of Jewish shepherds.

This sounds like just the kind of information I was looking for, but I need sources and something more to base your information off of, I don't take things face value, even if I sense that your information is quite accurate, I've been deceived before by my own abilities (something I've been working on). As I began advancing further in my meditations and working towards freeing and opening up my soul, I started gaining a strong affinity to reptiles, and not just something specific like snakes, I mean all reptiles, especially lizards and crocodiles (the crocodile has since been my favourite animal for the past several years). And I've always felt that this connected me better with the kundalini serpent.

I've experienced and seen something about my soul recently with a realization that's been slowly building over the years that shook me to my core, and though I won't share precisely what that is, I've been trying to seek answers about it. That is why I need to know everything I can about dragons.

Ghost in the Machine said:

First of all, thank you for opening this theme, it is a fascinating theme and I wanted to write about it. Reptiles are dragons. The most powerful and greatest dragon we have on this planet is the Crocodile. Crocodiles were sacred in ancient Egypt. Reptiles are sacred. It does not matter if the enemy has characteristics of reptiles. These weak and disgusting enemies do not represent reptiles at all. They can have characteristics of reptiles, felines and even humanoid form, however they are only parasites.
Reptiles are the strongest animals and represent the most important and eternal things. The Cobra is a perfect example. As for creatures that spit fire is only allegorical. The hiss of the Royal Cobra is unique.

cobra_reale-300x209.jpg

king-cobra.jpg

12d8b39251227cb2c3fc0721f0d8d5e4--reptile-pets-lizards.jpg

c453248692c1cf751bbd66e855ed3b14--komodo-dragon-image-search.jpg

Feeding-a-crocodile-is-dangerous-however-the-love-for-the-reptiles-keeps-the-2-men-motivated..jpg

2570mm.jpg

medicina-online-differenza-coccodrillo-alligatore-caimano-gaviale-mandibola-caratteristiche-naso-denti-animale-diversita-cocrodile-wallpaper-coccodrillo-del-nilo-sfondo-hd.jpg

cocodrilo.jpg

184829073-fe57c8a2-a583-48ad-a1a2-4e48b8bf132a.jpg

Perhaps in other planets there are flying reptiles, on our planet we have aquatic reptiles and others but not flying. I remember HPS Maxine saying that all the animals we have on our planet come from other planets. Because of this parasitic enemy, many animals are extinct, and many others are at risk of extinction, such as the Royal Cobra, Royal Owl, the Lions and any important race of animals that have spiritual significance. Most people are sheep, and obey the orders of jewish shepherds.

WiseDragon said:
Yes, we exist.

:eek: What rare opportunity, Mr dragon.
Now, is there a nest full of gold and such or is that a Minecraft stereotype? :lol:
Seriously though, I'm almost positive I have a vague recollection of hps Maxine saying that dragons are real (like in a video/mp3 sermon). Maybe she did mean on another planet or was referring to crocodiles. Slap some lil wings on a croc and that's a dragon right there :?:

lilquote said:
I'm almost positive I have a vague recollection of hps Maxine saying that dragons are real (like in a video/mp3 sermon).
To be honest I think I faintly remember this also. Maybe someone will find the audio, as it'd be interesting to hear the context behind it.

WiseDragon said:
Yes, we exist.

Excellent, do you hoard shiny objects and treasures too? Because my collection over the years is getting out of hand.

In all seriousness though... well that wasn't a lie, but STILL in all seriousness, I don't want to share too much about what happened to me exactly (well I do, I'm very prideful but I don't think there's much worth in doing so, it might be a long time before I can open up about it, I'm waiting for true confirmation) but I will say that I've been trying to find myself for so many years, and I think I did, at least the second step of it. That's why I want to know everything there is I can about it.

The dragon is a powerful image and is symbolical of many characteristics I see in myself more and more as I continue to advance, I suspect some sort of involvement with it to a large soul degree as it's something that resonates with me, and I'm talking the 'mythical' dragon, but that's honestly all I can say for now.

I don't think it's anything super special. The dragon is an animal just like the wolf, pigeon, sloth or rabbit, each in their own right and is as 'normal' as that as well. If the eagle was the one with all of the stories and iterations, or even the unicorn was more popular than the dragon, or if the dragon was even the most obscure thing out there with nary any attention or notice, if everything was more popular and 'cool' than the dragon I'd still feel connected with it.

381c052038a319b20de4957f45a0b99d.jpg

It is obvious that the dragon has significant Pagan, Spiritual meaning, even if only allegorically. The Chinese do or did revere the dragon, and the west (rather, the jew) hates the dragon, portraying it as evil, etc., mostly; something to be shackled-up, overcome, and destroyed.

Vaal said:
It would be sick if they exist.
Careful. Sick is disgusting, not cool.

Shael said:
lilquote said:
I'm almost positive I have a vague recollection of hps Maxine saying that dragons are real (like in a video/mp3 sermon).
To be honest I think I faintly remember this also. Maybe someone will find the audio, as it'd be interesting to hear the context behind it.
Dinosaur/pterodactyl-type creatures, one might expect. I wouldn't have thought dinosaurs exactly, though. 64 million years in the making, so that we can have the essence of a flying dinosaur in us Spiritually? Like we're eating (rather, are impregnated and borne with) dinosaur Souls? Hmmm... Yeah! If Skyrim is anything to go by, then... On the other hand, we eat living things - Animals and plants - so in essence, we are eating the essence of them, in a way, which makes us stronger...

Dragons are something that haven't really been significant to me to a large degree in my earlier years, but they were there. I still have a small picture book for some reason about dragons from the library of my elementary school back in grade 3 (that I obviously never returned) just sitting on my shelf. I look through it from time to time.

Now that I think about it though, there were quite a few moments of passive interest in them, I had a couple of things regarding them here and there and used to play as one all the time in an old game, but nothing you would call obsessive or unusual. Dragons are a rather popular mythical creature it would be perfectly normal for a kid to have some interest in them, but they weren't even really my favourite, my favourite was gargoyles first (though they kind of look like dragons), then dragons. I only noticed my increased drawing to them around the last year. This only came after though when I suddenly started liking reptiles in the last 2 or 3 years to the point of replacing my since-childhood-favourite-animal the wolf with the crocodile out of no where. And then a few days ago... "that"... happened... and now I'm really confused.

This feels like something that's a big deal for me, so forgive me if I seem to drawl on about it. I will ask Satan for answers and if I receive any information I may update on it here. In the mean time though, I can't seem to find any significant sources of information anywhere to tell me what I need to know. Mostly I've been trying to find any pagan figures in the past that had something to do with a dragon or dragons in general, more specifically a golden dragon, but there doesn't seem to be any. I know of Sobek who took the form of a crocodile much in the way Anubis take's the form of a jackal, but that's not the kind of 'dragon' I've been trying to look for.

And the kind of dragon I'm looking for still doesn't even look like the actual quadruped type, it's one that almost stands slightly upright but not like completely bipedal? It can switch to quadruped but...

d1bavvd-dbde5162-37ce-4827-bed9-c51d34b42bbc-1.jpg

And there's no way this is some sort of enemy thing fucking with me because it happens after I've thoroughly cleaned my soul and it REVEALED itself to me after a 4 hour long intense session of cleaning. And I've surrounded myself intensely with ether to see if this resonation would go away but it only grew stronger.

I just need answers to know if this is something just delusional or if it's actually what I think it is. It may be all I can really do is continue advancing and ask the gods. I really do appreciate any information anybody can provide, and I would like sources to it. I was never one for info based on opinions, though different outlooks are good for discussion.

Stormblood said:
Yeah, here's a blue-eyed white dragon. *points to himself* Enough said :D
Wait what... did you.. just point at your....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back