Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are psychic centers?

Could somebody please explain to me what “psychic centers” are? I have heard this term used before on these forums and elsewhere online. Is this just another name for the chakras?

Legendary Creature said:
Could somebody please explain to me what “psychic centers” are? I have heard this term used before on these forums and elsewhere online. Is this just another name for the chakras?
Psychic centers are all the major chakras/energy-points in the head, so 7th chakra, 6th chakra, pineal gland and Third Eye. Also relevant for these are the temple chakras in the head, and the clairvoyance and clairaudience points in/on the head.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html      

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html     

Legendary Creature said:

The psychic centres are the minor chakras of which are the means we find communication and sight through the astral. These are in connection with major chakras too such as the 6th chakra and the crown chakra. The third eye is an extension of the 6th chakra and allows astral sight, and we actually have 6 'eyes' in total as shown in this image:

Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

All of them being cleaned, opened and empowered makes for someone with the potential to see things like ghosts and our gods when they visit us on the astral. The other spectrum of 'psychic' is the hearing part. The psychic centres for hearing obviously allow us to hear things on the astral and allow for telepathic communication. The locations for the minor chakras for hearing are shown in the images

here
Clairaudience.gif
(Both sides of the head)

and here.
Clairaudience_Points.gif

If you want more information about the chakras you can take a look through here or ask on the forum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back