Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Similarity between barbra streisand and triceratops dinsours.

ArabKnight

Barbra+Streisand+Love+Answer+After+Party+XwOSXxEoRLSl.jpg

260414_orig.jpg

I did not mean to offend this peaceful animal by comparing it to this ugly mouse I mean this cockroach i mean... Who am i kidding all these are peaceful creatures...

Please do not insult our lovely Animals.

Some of these posts lately... Have I stumbled upon an Internet vortex and am somehow on a UFOlogy site or something?! :blink: By the way - that was a stupid episode of Voyager...

I understand that you want to communicate and make jokes, and so on. But to be frank, a topic like this is generally a waste of time.
Why not post topics like this on an imageboard or another forum? They'd be more willing to entertain you too. As for this forum, I believe it's important to keep topics high-value, and SS-related. For example, ask JoS-related questions, or share information that could be useful. Otherwise this forum will become a mess to sift through.

LaconicLion said:
I understand that you want to communicate and make jokes, and so on. But to be frank, a topic like this is generally a waste of time.
Why not post topics like this on an imageboard or another forum? They'd be more willing to entertain you too. As for this forum, I believe it's important to keep topics high-value, and SS-related. For example, ask JoS-related questions, or share information that could be useful. Otherwise this forum will become a mess to sift through.

Beautifully said.

These kinds of random memes serve no purpose as any jew could be placed next to any living earthly creature and would look just as hideous.

I don't know why they picked a dinosaur though. In my view these things might have not even existed as we only have a few abstract cave paintings and these alleged creatures' bones reassembled by archaeologists/scientists/etc to support the theory. They also work effectively to cover up potential giants and other such creatures of which I'm inclined to believe real, especially given their vast prevalence in mythology/folklore from every continent of the world.

There's also the 'great unconformity', which is the discovery that between 100 million and 1 billion years worth of history from the earth's strata had eroded and vanished in time. There is no real explanation as to 'why' and the prevailing theory is that the ice age (glacial period) caused it which is still highly unlikely.

At the end of the day I think things like this OP gives these people a dopamine hit. They can feel good about knowing some things while living in a fabricated world where everyone knows almost nothing (in the macrocosm of things). This is why we need more meaningful and open-minded discussions on these forums.

That said, we need a constant balance between learning and meditation as they can very easily overtake one another, particularly the former to that of the latter.

As a perfectionist the greatest lesson I've learned here is that perfection is not an expectation one should put on themselves; rather, it's a long and arduous pursuit. Instant gratification is the motto in societal programming today whilst long-term gains at the cost of struggle/discomfort are the only benefits that are worthwhile and truly beneficial.

Sorry, got carried away rambling there. These are things you probably already know yet I hope it gets through to those who perhaps faced dilemmas similar to mine. Just remember everyone - focus on what you want to be above focusing on what you already are. Literally, the sky is the limit and our Gods are always there to help lead us.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back