Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Summoning the Gods

Seby

My life is not a happy one and I want to change it.
I did some workings and still do but staying focused is hard and I'm not sure they are enough, which is why I want help from the Gods.
What Demon can I summon to help me get a successful career?
I deserve it because I did a lot for Satanism and if I succeed I will have the fame and power to do much more.
I intend to give energy back as a thanks but I don't know what would be the right amount. How many days and how many vibrations? It's better to use Their name or another mantra?
I have incense. Does it help? I'm not sure I saw any uses for it except for the summoning but people outside the JoS use it as a thanksgiving.

Before you summon one of the Gods, have you really tried everything that you can do for yourself? You say you are doing energy workings, but are you doing anything in the physical to get a successful career?

The Gods are extremely busy, so ask yourself if you are just looking for an easy way out of your problems before you summon them. Even then, they are there for guidance and help, they aren't magic wish granting genies.

I'm not telling you not to do so if you really are seeking guidance from the Gods, but your wording suggests otherwise, especially when you say that you deserve it. Examine yourself, do you really deserve it? I only ask you this having once come from a similar place not very long ago. I wanted the Gods to fix all my problems for me, I did everything a good Satanist was supposed to do, I thought I deserved it, but then I realized I didn't. The Gods want us to elevate ourselves to a similar power, that's why they have given the knowledge for us on these workings. And a lot of times, when I have asked the Gods for help, the messages I always receive are to do certain workings or change parts of my physical life.

So I'm not going to list all the Gods that could aid in you getting a career, or who will get you more money, or who will get you out of whatever your bad situation is. That's already listed on the JoS website and I'm sure other members will know offhand more specific advise for you, but The Gods aren't a directory of favors either way. They are beings we can have real meaningful relationships with, and using them as an ends to our own means is borderline the spirit abuse used in a lot of old occult books. So before you summon one of the Gods, ask yourself if you are doing it for the right reasons and if you really can return the favor.

I mean, imagine if your child just wanted to talk to you when they needed something or could get something out of you. Yeah, that would really suck. I would probably even ignore them and let them figure it out for themselves if they kept doing it.

I don't mean to come off as harsh, or to come off like I'm telling you not to at least try and summon one of the Gods if you really feel like nothing else is working for you, but I feel as if you are setting up a precedent for future failures with the mindset you are going in with.

You’re not gonna get a succesful career just because “you deserve it”, to get one is to work hard to get it, nothing is gonna get handed on a silver plate, if you want one get a university degree or achieve skills that will make you have one.

I am working hard for it but I feel it's not enough. That's why I intend to ask the Gods.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I am working hard for it but I feel it's not enough. That's why I intend to ask the Gods.
You can ask for guidance, but you cant ask to have it all done for you. Just stay aware of that.

When doing the ritual to the God/Goddess of your choice, be respectful and clearly state what you want. Tell them what you would give in return, and try to feel a response (positive or negative). Stay open to further guidance and communication in the case he/she would like you to do something more specific.

Usually, additional RTRs are the best energy-repayment to the Gods as they also help the planet as a whole.

TopoftheAbyss said:
My life is not a happy one and I want to change it.
I did some workings and still do but staying focused is hard and I'm not sure they are enough, which is why I want help from the Gods.
What Demon can I summon to help me get a successful career?
I deserve it because I did a lot for Satanism and if I succeed I will have the fame and power to do much more.
I intend to give energy back as a thanks but I don't know what would be the right amount. How many days and how many vibrations? It's better to use Their name or another mantra?
I have incense. Does it help? I'm not sure I saw any uses for it except for the summoning but people outside the JoS use it as a thanksgiving.

I had a similar problem not so long ago. I didn't even want to ask father Satan because He already helped me out. He got me out of a BIG mess and I kinda felt like it was unfair of me to ask for His help once again since I could definetly solve this problem myself... I just didn't really know how and somehow I ended up doing the wrong workings...

The Gods help us at the beginning when we make our first steps after we dedicate or when there are some things we really can't fix ourselves. But they can't always fix everything for us. Ask your GD to guide you. Maybe ask him/her who you should summon and if it's a good idea. Ask your GD what kind of working you should do to get a successful career. It doesn't always have to be through a Demon. Trust your intuition and be aware of the signs.

If you have problems to stay focused, try void meditation.

I hope you'll find the solution to your problem. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back