Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Pope” Francis Says Disabled Persons Are Good for Society

Jack

francis-disabled-1.jpg

When true Christians are asked to name one thing that is definitely good for society, they immediately think of disabled and retarded persons.
francis-retard-4.jpg

francis-retard-6.jpg

It’s not just about physically disabled persons or Down Syndrome Creatures, it’s also about every possible kind of mental retardation.
francis-retard-3.jpg

francis-retard-5.jpg

francis-retard-1.jpg

francis-retard-2.jpg

“We are called to recognize in every person with a disability, even with complex and serious disabilities, a unique contribution to the common good,” Pope Francis said Tuesday.

To mark the World Day for Persons with Disabilities, the pope issued a message saying there is no such thing as first- and second-class citizens, since a people’s human dignity does not depend on how healthy or productive they are.
francis-disabled-2.jpg

As he has done on other occasions, Francis called for the promotion of the rights of disabled persons as well as for an end to “discrimination” of every sort against them.

The pope has been a vocal opponent of abortion of the disabled, repeatedly denouncing the “eugenic tendency” behind eliminating unborn babies with handicaps, which reveals a “narcissistic and utilitarian vision.”

“Proof of it is the eugenic tendency to suppress the unborn who have some form of imperfection,” he said in an address in 2017.

“I was thinking about the custom of doing away with babies before they’re born, this horrendous crime,” Francis has said. “They do away with them because it’s easier like that, because it’s more comfortable. It’s a great responsibility—a very grave sin.”

“We are called to defend and safeguard human life, especially in the mother’s womb, in infancy, old age and physical or mental disability,” he said.
“Children are to be received as they come, as God sends them,” he said. “I have heard that it is typical during the first months of pregnancy to do tests on the baby and if the child is not well or has something wrong we do away with it.”

“We do as the Nazis did to safeguard the purity of the race, but we do it with ‘white gloves,’” he said.

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2019/12/03/pope-francis-every-disabled-person-offers-a-unique-gift-to-society/

Yes, giving birth to retarded children, having them suffer all their life and give suffering to people around them is NOBLE.

Adolf Hitler would not approve

What exactly is a retard in contexts of the soul?

I recall at least once that the souls of retards are meant to degenerate spending decades of their lives basically a vegetable. Hell some of these retards live upwards for 40-50 years albeit due to lackluster living conditions usually die off early.

So my questions are:

1. Are retards souls that are from normal, healthy souls and are eugenically negated?(i.e. normal soul just crappy xtian moral and genocide of good bodies in the past)

2. Are the souls of retards victims of xtian bullshit and thus both the soul and body is degenerated?

I've always loathed retards with my entire mind, body, and soul. I recall knowing a person by acquaintance and giving a hug to one of the tards simply cause he wanted a hug(the retard). It disgusted me deeply, I have no idea why people feel sorry for these things. Euthanize them already, hell more than once these things even go about and reproduce and create more degenerate things.

I'm not the only one right? i.e. such loathing towards those excrement?

And what's worse is christards believe either they are born angels or when they die they ascend to heaven as higher ranking angels. I mean hell that is SOME religion you got there. Believing that your worst are higher ranking than a normal, healthy human.

Seriously if I was a spiritual leader I'd be disgusted even being near one of those things.

The thing is this is not mere disability which would be normal this is just an unresponsive person.

They just enjoy dragging them around for parades so they can show the world how good they are to the unresponsive people.

This is just brutal if one thinks about it. They just keep someone alive in an unresponsive state and make money out of taking them around in a vegetable state, the poor people see random figures leaning over them doing things they do not understand such as old guys kissing them, and they just scream like the person in the picture there.

Creepy in the very least.

They amuse me, disgust me and creep me out simultaneously.

I had someone with down syndrome hug me without my consent once and I felt my soul bristle with repulsion and anger. I needed to seriously control myself as he kept holding me with the 'awing' people around me and force myself to smile, pretty sure my eye twitched though and I was imagining tearing him apart and putting him out of his misery.

I still shudder at that memory... there's definitely so much wrong with their souls, I felt it intensely and it was like... energy with no form, there was no order to it, it was chaotic and a mess like it was struggling to hold itself together in the shape of a proper soul, nothing was where it should be. They are doomed people and are a prime example of the kinds of people we will lose with no hope to save them in this war. They are, unfortunately, lost and can hardly fit into the proper form of the human body. They will not reincarnate and if they somehow do they will be in even worse shape.... whatever that shape is....

Ghost in the Machine said:

I had someone with down syndrome hug me without my consent once and I felt my soul bristle with repulsion and anger. I needed to seriously control myself as he kept holding me with the 'awing' people around me and force myself to smile, pretty sure my eye twitched though and I was imagining tearing him apart and putting him out of his misery.

I still shudder at that memory... there's definitely so much wrong with their souls, I felt it intensely and it was like... energy with no form, there was no order to it, it was chaotic and a mess like it was struggling to hold itself together in the shape of a proper soul, nothing was where it should be. They are doomed people and are a prime example of the kinds of people we will lose with no hope to save them in this war. They are, unfortunately, lost and can hardly fit into the proper form of the human body. They will not reincarnate and if they somehow do they will be in even worse shape.... whatever that shape is....
With these...souls, and others with other problems and things, I often wonder how they were in their previous life, if they were as unhealthy as they are here and now, or if they were healthier when born but then degenerated until they died. Similar to those with autism, for example, (for one type) they need things to be very repetitive without deviation, if they did or didn't get that in their previous life - and if they did, then they got way too used to it, and if they didn't they cringed and became frustrated which caused the "need" to have it increase. Then thinking Astrologically/Natally, how things in numerous lives caused these things to happen, how their needs were not met, and how things caused them to manifest such that they are as they are today.

Presumably, any or all of these who have extreme problems were kidnapped and raped and tortured to death while very young, which destroyed them, with irreversible problems. How could a very young Child possibly have any mental capacity to be able to withstand such things and survive?! Then now these individuals are treated as royalty by jewsus so that the reptilians can eat a shit shitsoul to sustain them for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if these were the first to be borgified/greyified. They're barely alive - and I mean that in the literal, strict sense of the word as well as in the sense of them living a life of fun, happiness, freedom, ability, etc. They also get better treatment and services than able people, as well.

While Physicality is the lowest dimension, and we've been stuck on it, being a White single male is the worst combination of person to be at the moment. These people here, though, with these Physical and Mental health problems are just ground beef, being trampled on into the ground, which even wild dogs wouldn't piss and shit on.

By the way - no-one should ever say "gawp" or "gawk" because that would be grounds for discrimination crime prevention and punishment, and you don't want to be hanged for high treason against royalty and the future supermen of your country. :roll: Love your can't-ry!

The way you explained about the discordant cacophony of noise pollution within their...soul did help to make sense of such things more.

To ask a difficult question (which has been mentioned already) (and undoubtedly dig up some morals and ethics...) - would it be better to just euthanise, with medicine or with Magick, these individuals? Literally to put them out of their misery and stop them from suffering (and also free up resources, etc.)? What about a Baby, or a Soul which has not been incarnated yet? I think it would be much easier to begin to have a beneficial effect on a Baby with such conditions than it would an Adult. Physicality affects Spirituality and Mentality (all affect each other), so teaching them and growing them, instead of letting and causing them to rot and fester, would have some sort of positive results...

Many will die/not be reincarnated. There literally is a new class or genre of person. There are so many whichever-metal-ill-health-problems people in the world today. It's like when the Earth, in an apocalyptic film, is on her last legs and we need to save the elite people, the rest are left behind; this sub-class, sub-genre of...person are just...pointless. I don't think that there are the resources to be able to save and help them. They, literally, are lost causes, beyond any meaningful help (with the possible, hopeful exception of the Babies example I gave).

Without the Jews holding us back science would advanced to the level these people could be cured.

FancyMancy said:
To ask a difficult question (which has been mentioned already) (and undoubtedly dig up some morals and ethics...) - would it be better to just euthanise, with medicine or with Magick, these individuals? Literally to put them out of their misery and stop them from suffering (and also free up resources, etc.)? What about a Baby, or a Soul which has not been incarnated yet? I think it would be much easier to begin to have a beneficial effect on a Baby with such conditions than it would an Adult. Physicality affects Spirituality and Mentality (all affect each other), so teaching them and growing them, instead of letting and causing them to rot and fester, would have some sort of positive results...

Many will die/not be reincarnated. There literally is a new class or genre of person. There are so many whichever-metal-ill-health-problems people in the world today. It's like when the Earth, in an apocalyptic film, is on her last legs and we need to save the elite people, the rest are left behind; this sub-class, sub-genre of...person are just...pointless. I don't think that there are the resources to be able to save and help them. They, literally, are lost causes, beyond any meaningful help (with the possible, hopeful exception of the Babies example I gave).

From my perspective, things are already out of hand as is and we shouldn't be concerning ourselves with these people who barely even function as people. In the world we live in with science held back, humanity in general being spiritually weak, we have no means of helping them, at all. We can't fix them as is and it's a waste of time and resources, and I'm talking about the ones who are truly fucked with little to no function.

I've seen a couple of members here in my years with certain degrees of autism and such yet high functioning to at least be able to live and be on this path in a proper enough manner. In these cases they are part of our family and if Satan accepts them here then so do I. These kinds of people have the potential to heal themselves as they are not too far gone, the problem is it will take them much longer and I struggle to not doubt their ability to even raise the kundalini in a single lifetime, they may need a few lifetimes of a lot of work but I don't think it's impossible for them.

As for all the other mentally disabled people who can't even get dressed without help, we're in a situation where there is nothing we can do other than leave them behind. It's sad and it sucks, but it's been mentioned a few times that in this war there are going to be a LOT of lost souls. We have to focus on salvaging what we CAN salvage and set our priorities straight. That's the harsh reality that the ENEMY has put us in. Remember that this is all because of the enemy. And whatever the enemy approves us is something we shouldn't, because it's damn well something that leads to our downfall in some way if they do, and as it stands that is embracing these living vegetables in our world.

I would euthanize them if I could, because they're not even living in the human sense anyways.

Ghost in the Machine said:
There used to be a dude like that in a class I was in, for a short while. He was sitting next to me. The amount of disgusting energy that this individual radiated was just ridiculous. He seemed to be a nice person at the core, but 'oof'. No sane person should ever be "forced" to be exposed to these people for prolonged periods of time. He ruined the entire class environment and dragged it to shit. People like this should be in special facilities instead of being pushed in the same schools as regular people.

(((They))) say this is for "muh equality" and to make them feel accepted, but in reality it's the opposite. They feel even more shitty in these situations, it's a lose-lose for everyone, except for shlomo in its golden throne rubbing hands in amusement.

HP Mageson666 said:
Without the Jews holding us back science would advanced to the level these people could be cured.

not all Gentile scientific researches and inventions that concern humanity will success it needs permission first from reptile Jew, i hate education nowadays

images

In some cases they would also be good for T4.

Ah, the good ol' days!

I like what HP Mageson said about it too. Without Jews these maladies would probably already be cured.

So true.

Imo disabled people fulfill the jews and xtians wet dreams and usually the result of their doing in most cases. Same with Muslims who inbreed perfect zombies. They would tremendously benefit from spiritual advancement if they applied themselves but most of the time they're conditioned too perfectly to get what they really need. Most special needs people I've met were dumbfound christians and one of them shouted at my friend for liking rock saying it's of the devil lol. There was also one who had the nerve to criticize normal people, they honestly should know their place.

And I think in this society there is too much sympathy and emphasis with these people.

I'm so shocked of what I'm reading here about people with disabilitys... you all should feel really bad.They are only humans, some of them are just having a gene deffect.. They can't controll that.. And yes, they live! They can be in love, they can feel sorry, they can enjoy life and they are human beings and should be treadet with respect! I'm working with people who have disabilitys and reading this makes me very sad... you all should be very ashamed of yourself, really. How dare you talking like that to innocent people just because they were sadly born this way... You are the ones who are dusgusting, I would feel disgusted if one of you would touch me or come near me!

Siola said:
I'm so shocked of what I'm reading here about people with disabilitys... you all should feel really bad.They are only humans, some of them are just having a gene deffect.. They can't controll that.. And yes, they live! They can be in love, they can feel sorry, they can enjoy life and they are human beings and should be treadet with respect! I'm working with people who have disabilitys and reading this makes me very sad... you all should be very ashamed of yourself, really. How dare you talking like that to innocent people just because they were sadly born this way... You are the ones who are dusgusting, I would feel disgusted if one of you would touch me or come near me!
You're a pathetic weakling, we can't do anything for those who are disabled to the point of not being able to dress themselves, it's better for them if they die and reincarnate in a healthy body and mind, right now they are parassites, they ruin family's lives and require people's sacrifices. They even give easy jobs to idiots. That's just the truth, what you say is pathetic acceptance crap.

Siola said:

Although Hitler in Mein Kampf did say a disabled person should be allowed to transfer their love to a child if they wish to raise one.

Non the less when it comes to what christards believe it's eugenics nightmare. These so-called people are suffering soul wise. It's possible their soul is already degenerated but that doesn't mean they should suffer degenerating the soul and continuing to live like klipoth(husks). Eugenically they could have reincarnated in a better World and better body and perform the things everyone else does to help their soul.

It's funny your offended in your last post you said "Why can't I race-mix if I love someone". There is that problem love is clouding your vision. Love is something that is earned and placed in proper respect and accordance with your decisions. It's not a love is blind bullshit spread by the enemy. I wish you would express your hate on those retarded judeo-bolsheviks that keep humans in a vegetated state for the destruction of mankinds soul.

Your being VERY ignorant and the replies and responses you will receive will be more brutal than my own. So just letting you know your kinda barking up the wrong tree with the messages and organization your communicating with.

Everyone in here agrees these people suffer. We aren't against disabled people because science can help them but not at the current level of dangerously low science. As for these eugenic nightmares there is no saving them the only way to save them is eugenics and appropriate pre-natal science.

In the end many of these would be perfect candidates for T4. Like "of the true light" said.

Siola said:
The trick is that an extremely wide range of things count as disability and it means different things to different people. There are SS that are disabled, so those who simply want for disabled people to be killed off or something are essentially meaning the same thing for their fellow SS, just because they got dealt a shitty hand in life.

Everyone's a staunch advocate for darwinism until it comes to applying their morality to the people that they love and care about. Most of the time it's not their fault that they are disabled. It's just easier for people to blame the victim than the perpetrator since that is what's most visible & because the victim is used as a weapon by other victimizers, and reduce people to the one dysfunctional component in them and neglect all that is good and wholesome in the rest of them, and treat them as if there is no difference between the person and the illness.

In reality the question is not one of disabled or not, the question is how disabled and where the cutoff line is drawn. For me and some others, this is easy enough to answer, but there's no need for me to go into it. Or it may not even be a matter of disability in itself: suffice it to say that at some point, one is not merely disabled, one is simply unable. If I was a vegetable I would want to be killed, because my body would be a prison and I wouldn't be able to have any aspect of my life be my own. Possibly not even my death. Like the metallica song One. Absolute nightmare that you will never wake up from.

Regardless of one's stance on the matter and one's willingness to acknowledge the complexities in these things, the decisions on what to do with our societies are certainly not going to be made in a few random forum posts. I trust that the gods will guide us on how to proceed as ethically and effectively as possible in the process of healing our world.

I found a youtube channel that invites people with a variety of disorders and defects and injuries on the show, congenital and otherwise, to talk about their stories, and sometimes they have people with missing or extra chromosomes on the show. They have a strange look about them, feels like they're not quite human, even if they are people. One girl with a syndrome of a missing chromosome looked and acted like she was like a small child, despite being 22. Pretty sad.

The host has a strange plastic mannequin look on his face when he turns to the camera as well. His faces in his community post history all look the same in an unsettling way. Something odd about him.

It reminds me of what HPS maxine said once about the robotic smile and look of xians.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKIgrSmtQ

curio said:
The host has a strange plastic mannequin look on his face when he turns to the camera as well. His faces in his community post history all look the same in an unsettling way. Something odd about him.

Would you state that this guy could be meme'd?

You never know who might be interested in creating memes out of this guy.

So just to clarify, when I’m speaking about those who are disabled and should be put down I don’t mean those who have a normal disability that are perfectly able to function and to advance I mean those that are totally fucked and/or mentally dead.

Siola said:

In fact you are disgusting and ignorant. I have in the family, 2 relatives, one physically retarded and the other mentally ill. Both children have an energy disgusting as you come to strangle them to death and family members are miserable life, especially parents. The mother of the children at the second pregnancy knew that the baby was in trouble but hoped at some jesus miracle that he would be born healthy. These beings should be aborted and those in life who are incapable of anything should be euthanized. And I have encountered cases of mental disabilities that had good paid jobs and doing nothing and we have to break our ass in society with them for the likes of you with a soul full of mercy and kindness. Fuck you jackass or mean stupid baby girl.. They do not deserve to live, neither the idiot xians nor the unconscious idiots that bring them to the world since they know that the fetus is already in serious trouble.But it is memorable because those who suffer from physical disabilities and are wheelchair bound vegetables choose euthanasia to end the suffering of family and acquaintances but these individuals are rare, and those who are fully lucid choose to live in suffering but also to cause pain to others.

The enemy certainly likes to parade retards around...
Climate-Strike-578.jpg

...the people on the background look like retards too.

More generally, the enemy is very fixated on brutalizing us. The fundamental goal is to weaken our souls. As some rabbi stated in his sermon (could've been in one of Cobra's videos, don't remember exactly):
The gentiles who oppose us return through gilgul here. Even if they don't remember their previous lives' deeds, they're our enemies.

Just killing us quickly won't suffice, because the soul may return strong in a new incarnation. Nobody has systematized torture/brutalization as the J-team through Inquisition, the GULAG system and oppressive societies in general. Then there is all the softer stuff like modern "popular" music that is essentially auditory torture forced on us in malls and other public spaces.

Cultivation of extreme disability goes well along with this agenda.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back