Sun in Aquarius, can I still use Suryae?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ignisalas

Sun in Aquarius, can I still use Suryae?

Postby Ignisalas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Ive been trying to empower my solar chakra lately and Ive been doing a few Raum vibrations and Suryae too.
Is it bad to vibrate Suryae into your solar chakra right now? Ive been doing it for the past 5 days and I don't really get any negative effects from it, I noticed though that I do get a strange feeling in my body, my legs and arms feel tired and weak and shaky like I just got done running and lifting weights. Along with the rest of my body, but this only happens hours after I do the meditation. I don't know if this is some kind of attack or something, Ive always had massive anger problems and I think the enemy uses this against me a lot of the times, they make me have anger against Father Satan, and it seems to be out of my control most of the time. I vibrated Algis 15 times one day while I was having one of these anger attacks, I felt a lot better after that, but then my body got really shaky and weak, just like I mentioned above.

Is it safe to draw in solar energy from the sun into my 3rd chakra right now? Or should I stick with the Raum Vibration?

HPS Shannon

Re: Sun in Aquarius, can I still use Suryae?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Ignisalas wrote:Ive been trying to empower my solar chakra lately and Ive been doing a few Raum vibrations and Suryae too.
Is it bad to vibrate Suryae into your solar chakra right now? Ive been doing it for the past 5 days and I don't really get any negative effects from it, I noticed though that I do get a strange feeling in my body, my legs and arms feel tired and weak and shaky like I just got done running and lifting weights. Along with the rest of my body, but this only happens hours after I do the meditation. I don't know if this is some kind of attack or something, Ive always had massive anger problems and I think the enemy uses this against me a lot of the times, they make me have anger against Father Satan, and it seems to be out of my control most of the time. I vibrated Algis 15 times one day while I was having one of these anger attacks, I felt a lot better after that, but then my body got really shaky and weak, just like I mentioned above.

Is it safe to draw in solar energy from the sun into my 3rd chakra right now? Or should I stick with the Raum Vibration?

You can still use it but it won't be as strong.

belthazorthemighty

Re: Sun in Aquarius, can I still use Suryae?

Postby belthazorthemighty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Dont take the thoughts you have so seriously. especially if theyre negative. You know what you want or you wouldn't be here.