Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the Kundalini regenerate parts of the body even when it isn't risen high to the crown?

Generally speaking this type of energy can do anything.

In reality no and by present human standards. It cannot regrow limbs and other things like this.

Scientific advances will make this happen faster than spiritual ones will for the time being.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In reality no and by present human standards. It cannot regrow limbs and other things like this.

Scientific advances will make this happen faster than spiritual ones will for the time being.
How about cartilage?

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How about cartilage?

I think that would be totally feasible and possible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So someone that doesn't have limbs can't Advance? Or should they wait until there is a technology that can help them?

If you have enough powerful life force, will and provide the neccessary compunds and cartilage building components, yes.

I started a similar topic to this a few weeks back. I'm wondering if rising the kundalini can promote healing for my herniated disc in my spine

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25173

HPS Shannon said:
If you have enough powerful life force, will and provide the neccessary compunds and cartilage building components, yes.

bone broth is a good source of cartilage building components

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So someone that doesn't have limbs can't Advance? Or should they wait until there is a technology that can help them?

They can definitely and fully advance. The Astral body is intact and so is the soul.

For the material issue, STEM cell research and replacement limbs for now can be helpful. As science advances, it will not be impossible to grow back their original limbs, or have a full transplant organ of their own.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I started a similar topic to this a few weeks back. I'm wondering if rising the kundalini can promote healing for my herniated disc in my spine

It definitely can. The only thing it cannot heal is amputation, and it cannot heal things like this only because we humans are relatively not as strong in the generative energy. This is not an impossibility of the energy itself, it's a species "impossibility" mostly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It definitely can. The only thing it cannot heal is amputation, and it cannot heal things like this only because we humans are relatively not as strong in the generative energy. This is not an impossibility of the energy itself, it's a species "impossibility" mostly.
I wonder if this is as something to do with the jews blocking us...or are you saying thay is something related only to our species? I remember Reading that because of the Jews and what they did it takes more time to manifest something because the astral is "far away" from the physical plane insted before it was closer.

HPS Shannon said:
Sí, questa é veritá. Devi dare al corpo i componenti materiali e anche spirituali: fuoco, acqua, aria, terra e etere...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Would it be possible with Magnum opus?

I heard that the difference between those who have pain and those who don't is abdominal strength, so working your whole abdominals(not just the rectus) might help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back