Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coppa law wil end freedom of internet

I listened around 10 minutes in and the guy says they will fine people 42,000$, which will be the fine for people who fall for this law.

It doesn't get more Kabbalistic Sorcery than that.

It's time for more RTRs.

Well, at least good news are that JT(JewTube) will not be for much longer if that what the guy says, will happen. :cool:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I listened around 10 minutes in and the guy says they will fine people 42,000$, which will be the fine for people who fall for this law.

It doesn't get more Kabbalistic Sorcery than that.

It's time for more RTRs.
Gotta put their hooked rat signiture on everything. Makes it more easy to identify what it's really about. Teach everyone the symbols, and they will all recognize the rat that is too arrogant to hide.

This law is revolving around kids, so if its a problem with kids safety why let them online. if parents are so concerned by their child information being leaked, why have them online. Why buy them a computer, laptop, tablet, android phone. This whole thing is pretty stupid and clearly rigged. Also, how the hell could your kids information be online. And if you were a responsible parent and your were worried by what your child was being introduced to, then again, we have them online. Also the jew lady online explained the new rules of youtube with this law and the use of AI to help them spot and regulate this law online, Well AI is largely biased. Its isnt a thinking computer or one with a conscious. Its recorded and programmed information from kikes so all of its is pretty much discriminatory as its out of their opinion of what and who should be target based on whatever they dont like. This whole thing is nothing but a breach on constitution. and the fine of 42,000 per video is hilarious. This coppa is nothing but a troll.

all the content becoause of this law is pretty much going to be jew related crap and news that people dont watch anymore so youtube is basically finished. They are completely bankrupt and all the conspiracy theorist are now proven correct.

I think it's good to let them do crazy things like this. Bigger is better, do even more! Let even the dummest people see exactly what it all is. All they do is expose themself more, so let them do it! Let everyone know, then they can start fixing things.

There was an RTR victory topic about the US congress running a case against google and facebook for political bias and censorship.

My opinion is that news like this or some nationalist presidend coming to power are just baits for us to feel a false win and not take real action while the end goal - racial mixing keeps happening.

Keep the RTR until their soul disolves

Length said:
This law is revolving around kids, so if its a problem with kids safety why let them online.
Maxine talked about this, also. This is all a Jewish tactic. First they try to incessantly push sexuality, violence, and cursing in the media, basically everywhere. They push it to a point where you will see it constantly no matter where you go. And then they try to instate laws to "protect children" from these things by literally censoring everything. This is their attempt at morally tricking people into accepting total censorship by the Jews.

Shael said:
Length said:
This law is revolving around kids, so if its a problem with kids safety why let them online.
Maxine talked about this, also. This is all a Jewish tactic. First they try to incessantly push sexuality, violence, and cursing in the media, basically everywhere. They push it to a point where you will see it constantly no matter where you go. And then they try to instate laws to "protect children" from these things by literally censoring everything. This is their attempt at morally tricking people into accepting total censorship by the Jews.

I recall in a recent message on the boards. Someone don't recall, stating the Gods work through balance.

Now I know my question is difficult to answer as we basically know nothing about the Gods but is this how the Gods are? In other words are they free and open or do they kinda hide things from children? Basically what I'm asking is what occurs in the other worlds in understanding these things?

Is it simply most things are free and open and the teachings are down to parent/school system or is it a balance what is it?

Also does liking certain things of that nature make one jewish? For example if I'm into violence or sexuality being portrayed is that because I'm brainwashed like others or is it that I'm jewish or what is the understanding behind such things?

Gear88 said:
Also does liking certain things of that nature make one jewish? For example if I'm into violence or sexuality being portrayed is that because I'm brainwashed like others or is it that I'm jewish or what is the understanding behind such things?
No. I'm saying that they deliberately push it to an extreme degree, to create an adverse reaction to it which they can then play into by censoring everything as they please. Being open to violence and sexuality isnt bad in any way. They just take it to extremes on purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back