Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To luis - about specifically deep-cleaning your chakras with mantras

Stormblood

I'm very short on time, so I'll be quick. I'm posting here because I don't remember which thread this was discussed in. Despite what some other users suggested, there is at least one sermon where it's advised to vibrate cleaning mantras specifically into each chakra and in the aura. This volume from Maxine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4yled2jgc2uo1g/2011%202012%202013%20Sermons%20of%20Satan%20Vol%201.pdf?dl=0

Look for "Cleaning your Aura - a Step Further".

For using Sanskrit, an example: vibrate the Sanskrit word 'Vi-suddhi' [VVEEE-SSUUUUU-DDDDD-EEEEEE] 11 times for each of your seven chakras, doing one chakra at a time with the vibration, then 31 times for your entire aura, vibrating 'Vi-suddhi' again; engulfing yourself in the brilliant light, cleaning your aura. For using Runes, use the same as the above, only use ALGIZ:

Stormblood said:
I'm very short on time, so I'll be quick. I'm posting here because I don't remember which thread this was discussed in. Despite what some other users suggested, there is at least one sermon where it's advised to vibrate cleaning mantras specifically into each chakra and in the aura. This volume from Maxine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4yled2jgc2uo1g/2011%202012%202013%20Sermons%20of%20Satan%20Vol%201.pdf?dl=0

For using Sanskrit, an example: vibrate the Sanskrit word 'Vi-suddhi' [VVEEE-SSUUUUU-DDDDD-EEEEEE] 11 times for each of your seven chakras, doing one chakra at a time with the vibration, then 31 times for your entire aura, vibrating 'Vi-suddhi' again; engulfing yourself in the brilliant light, cleaning your aura. For using Runes, use the same as the above, only use ALGIZ:
Thank you :) It's actually some time now that I'm using various mantra's to clean my chakras and soul, I'm even using the Raum meditation for cleaning and it works wonder (HP HoodedCobra explained to me that the Raum meditation can be used to clean the chakras from blocks, it clean the main pathway for the Kundalini).

If visudhi works for y'all no probs but remember the sun purifies and removes the dross ... The same dross that can reside within the chakras not just the Saturn base chakra .... Surya does wonders

Stormblood said:

Thank you for this information my Friend.

BoRn of fire said:
If visudhi works for y'all no probs but remember the sun purifies and removes the dross ... The same dross that can reside within the chakras not just the Saturn base chakra .... Surya does wonders
I honestly use them all. Even Thurisaz, Uruz, Munka can be used to free the chakras. The thing i use the most is Raum. Right now i'm using Visuddhi for my throath chakra and it's extensions.

luis said:
BoRn of fire said:
I honestly use them all. Even Thurisaz, Uruz, Munka can be used to free the chakras. The thing i use the most is Raum. Right now i'm using Visuddhi for my throath chakra and it's extensions.
It's all good bro watever works for u stick with it

This is a very fascinating topic.
Wouldn't the correct spelling of Visuddhi be viśuddhi?
Therefore VEE- SH -OO-DEE?

Also, is there any difference between viśuddhi & viśuddha?

From my research, I find viśuddha to be a better mantra. I have not experimented or tried any of the mantras but I see viśuddha to be a more cleansing variation from its definitions.

Viśuddha: completely cleansed or purified (also in a ritual sense), clean, clear, pure (literally and figuratively) etc
free from vice, virtuous, honest
brilliantly white (as teeth)
cleared i .e. exhausted, empty

Viśuddhi: complete purification, purity (also figuratively). holiness, virtue
rectification, removal of error or doubt
isolation

What are your thoughts?

Stormblood said:

Syt said:

From my research, I find viśuddha to be a better mantra. I have not experimented or tried any of the mantras but I see viśuddha to be a more cleansing variation from its definitions.

Viśuddha: completely cleansed or purified (also in a ritual sense), clean, clear, pure (literally and figuratively) etc

isolation

What are your thoughts?

Stormblood said:

I always used Visuddhi because it was alway recommended to use. Now there is little difference between the twp so I'd say it's not wrong to use Vissuddha if you like it. As far as I know, don't quote me on this because I'm not fully sure if this applies here, the A vibrations is more expansive and related to the Akasha so it should (again it's just a theory) work better for more 'general' type of cleaning while the I (EEE) vibration is more like a 'laser' type of energy so it works better for a more restricted type of cleaning like just on a chakra. This is just my theory and i'm not fully sure of this but it's interesting to talk about these things :)

luis said:
To share my own experience regarding Visuddhi - I have always vibrated it like a Germanic Rune, very simply as VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-DDD-HEEE and it has been working very well. It's possible that it just works regardless of what small alterations are made to the pronounciation, but I personally cannot vouch for anything other than the method I have successfully tried, myself.

Syt said:

isolation

What are your thoughts?

Yes, it's originally Viśuddhi. I think that Maxine in the original sermon meant for the vibration to be a strongly hissed 'S' like in the SAMAS meditation that was published recently. I've tried both ways in the last three years since Lydia shared this mantra with me and a strongly hissed S is more effective for the purpose of cleaning, at least for me. The DH, as suggested by Maxine in another sermon, is vibrated like the TH but with the tongue closer to the front teeth (incisors).

Viśuddha is the name of the throat chakra. The final 'A' that is also present in all Sanskrit chakra names represents the expansion of the sound of the consonant that precedes it, in this case DH, which is a single letter in Sanskrit. Being expansive, it's the letter by which most masculine names end in Sanskrit. For example, Karna, Arjuna, Indra and so on.

The final 'i' in my experience is a contractive force, like creating a bindu by concentrating the energy like laser, much like luis already speculated. Contractive energy is feminine/yin in natuee and it's no wonder most feminine Sanskrit names end in 'i'. For example: Shakti, Lakshmi, Parvati and so on. For this reason I see Viśuddhi as concentrating the power of the mantra in a single point, which makes it more powerful in my experience.

I used it and still use it in my chakras, my aura and other parts of my soul during the general cleaning routine, while I utilise other mantras for more specific cleaning.

Using Viśuddha in my opinion would dilute the energies to some degree, because of it's expansive nature. I have only used this latter mantra to empower the throat chakra, which means I don't have any direct experience of using it for cleaning.

Shael said:
luis said:
To share my own experience regarding Visuddhi - I have always vibrated it like a Germanic Rune, very simply as VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-DDD-HEEE and it has been working very well. It's possible that it just works regardless of what small alterations are made to the pronounciation, but I personally cannot vouch for anything other than the method I have successfully tried, myself.
I do think small variations do not matter in the end. The runes work even if the pronunciations have been changed many times through history. Yes some are weaker but they still work. Vissuddhi seem fine to me.

Thank you luis, Shael, and Stormblood.
It's always a great pleasure to read each of your posts on the boards.

My last question, when you say "hiss", is the S vibrated/hissed as in the words "Snake" or hissed as in the SATANAS meditation?

By the way, I cannot seem the find Mageson's SAMMAS post/meditation. Was it taken down?

HS.

Syt said:
My last question, when you say "hiss", is the S vibrated/hissed as in the words "Snake" or hissed as in the SATANAS meditation?

Hissing is hissing in kabbalistic speech. There aren't multiple kinds of hissing, mate. ;)

Ever heard a snake hiss? It's so beautiful and stimulating for the psychic centres. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj275ZRSvls

Syt said:
By the way, I cannot seem the find Mageson's SAMMAS post/meditation. Was it taken down?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116

Syt said:
I believe "hiss" refers to hissing the S like in SATANAS. Most mantras can be done in both variations, with a normally vibrated S or with a hissed S. It has been hinted a few times that the hissed version may be stronger, though I have yet to personally confirm this. My advice is if you are unsure, try both variations and see which feels better for you.

The SAMMAS sermon can be found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&hilit=sammas

For the visuddhi, what would a good number be for lesser reps? My routine is starting to get a tad long trying to squeeze things in..

The numbers total 108 in HP Maxine's post on visuddhi.

11xchakras+31xAura would total 108
9xchakras+27xAura would total 90
5xchakras+19xAura would total 54
4xchakras+12xAura total 40

Are these lesser repetitions conducive to the workings?

94n said:
For the visuddhi, what would a good number be for lesser reps? My routine is starting to get a tad long trying to squeeze things in..

It should work just fine. With the reps, the only thing you should make sure of is that none of them have the numerology of 6 or 7. Everything else will work fine. If you want to specifically remove hangups/blockages, then use the numerology of 9.

Shael said:
94n said:

It should work just fine. With the reps, the only thing you should make sure of is that none of them have the numerology of 6 or 7. Everything else will work fine. If you want to specifically remove hangups/blockages, then use the numerology of 9.

Thanks for the answer . I feel like 9 is the most compelling argument.
6 is the number of Saturn, but 7 is the manifestation and the second step to 6, correct?

94n said:
Thanks for the answer . I feel like 9 is the most compelling argument.
6 is the number of Saturn, but 7 is the manifestation and the second step to 6, correct?
7 to my knowledge is a number connected to imbalances and the results of such (illness, death, and so on).

The numbers connected to material manifestation would be 10 (number of the material) and 18 (6+6+6).

Shael said:
Syt said:
I believe "hiss" refers to hissing the S like in SATANAS. Most mantras can be done in both variations, with a normally vibrated S or with a hissed S. It has been hinted a few times that the hissed version may be stronger, though I have yet to personally confirm this. My advice is if you are unsure, try both variations and see which feels better for you.

The SAMMAS sermon can be found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&hilit=sammas

Remember there are three hisses. Regular S hiss, Satans Hiss from the throat, and the tongue kelchari mudra like hiss like in F-RTR.

So there is a third variation.

94n said:

The number of manifestation is 3. You can do 3x each chakra if you want to and at least 9 in the aura to get to a minumum total of 30. You can also involve extensions if you want to. 3x13 (considering all major chakras) = 39; 3x25 (considering front and rear extensions as well) = 75. To this you can add how many you want in the aura.

Gear88 said:
Remember there are three hisses. Regular S hiss, Satans Hiss from the throat, and the tongue kelchari mudra like hiss like in F-RTR.

The final RTR is not in Sanskrit but in reverse-hebrew. In Sanskrit the hissed you can see from the Satanas audio recording from Maxine and from the new-ish (last year's) audio recording of Surya for cleaning your aura. There's no need to overthinking this.

Thanks Stormblood.

Last night I did this and experienced the effects quickly and lasted a while, even with such low repetitions. To be general, I'll say it's a good idea I started out with low reps.

Are you guys using affirmations with these? It seems like the intent/affirmation is with the visualization. but I do it anyways: my aura and all of my chakras are cleansed and purified in a positive way for me, etc.

94n said:
Thanks Stormblood.

Last night I did this and experienced the effects quickly and lasted a while, even with such low repetitions. To be general, I'll say it's a good idea I started out with low reps.

Are you guys using affirmations with these? It seems like the intent/affirmation is with the visualization. but I do it anyways: my aura and all of my chakras are cleansed and purified in a positive way for me, etc.

You're welcome.

I state something similar, only 3 to 5 times. You can state how many times you want: I just told you what I do. I focus more on the visualisation than the affirmation. Visualisation is something I also do during the vibration of the mantra. I run it like this:

1. I visualise myself engulfed in white-golden energy, including my chakras.
2. I inhale more white-golden energy into my root chakra.
3. During the hold, I see the energy expanding in that chakra and getting more powerful.
4. During the exhale I vibrate my mantra at the frequency that resonate with that chakra.
5. I repeat steps 2-4 for half the reps I need to do for the session.
6. I repeat steps 2-5 for all main chakras going from the root to the crown.
7. I repeat steps 2-5 for all main chakras going form the crown to the root.
8. I repeat steps 2-5 for the aura without the full amount of reps of course.
9. I state my affirmation for the number of times, while I visualise the cleaning happening.
10. I keep removing the dross for some minutes.

Again, this is just an example of how I do it. Someone else might do it differently and still have weaker/comparable/stronger results.

For those wanting to make an extra effort in cleaning is to do:

• non-stop Sun squares (except for when the Sun is in Aquarius and Libra);
• non-stop Jupiter squares (except for when Jupiter is in Gemini, Cappy and Virgo). Now it's in Cappy.

Not general affirmation for cleaning but specific ones to remove things like trauma, hangups, blockages, delusions, negative mindsets, brainwashing and so on. One square for each chakra. For example, now there there's a stellium in Cappy, so one could start a Sun square to purify their muladhara.

Thanks for your researching efforts and informing us of this.

I find the Sun/solar mantras to be very powerful in both generating heat and energy.

To clarify, dross is/are karmic imprints, samskaras, etc. that are in the soul, yes? From what I can see, it seems like it's an encompassing term to mean something dirty and unnecessary. But I'm also reading in some sources that it's also to purify the 5 elements. Stormblood, your wisdom would be appreciated

94n said:
Thanks for your researching efforts and informing us of this.

I find the Sun/solar mantras to be very powerful in both generating heat and energy.

To clarify, dross is/are karmic imprints, samskaras, etc. that are in the soul, yes? From what I can see, it seems like it's an encompassing term to mean something dirty and unnecessary. But I'm also reading in some sources that it's also to purify the 5 elements. Stormblood, your wisdom would be appreciated

It comes from alchemy (like slags, which is not used on this forum, though). From my point of view it refers to all that is impure/unclean in the soul, which includes everything you said. Even the elements have impurities and imbalances in our souls. I'm not a wise man, just lost in research but thank you. I hope this helps.

Note that the Sammas meditation from this topic purifies too, during the first stage (prana kundalini).

Interesting. In my experience, high reps of pranayama promotes helps cleans out the dross. The effects hit me like a brick, so I just toned it/dialed it down.

I asked, because having a conceptualization of what dross is will help out a lot in the intent/affirmation.

Interestingly enough muñka means to release/deliver (or liberating). Muc/Muk is probably the root of muñka which is a conjugated word for the present tense, I'm guessing (link). 1 Freeing, liberating, delivering from. -2 Discharging, throwing, sending, emitting. -3 Giving up, leaving &c.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/मुञ्चति

to free, liberate
to loose, let go, slacken, release

I still can't find the connection to the great boar or aspect of Shiva.

Mukesa means lord of liberation and is another name for Shiva. Mukti is liberation and freedom;
"Means "ruler of Muka" in Sanskrit. This is another name of the Hindu god Shiva, given to him because he killed Muka, a demon in the form of a wild boar."

Is this it? :?

]Mukasura or Mukāsura (मुकासुर) was an asura in the Indian epic Mahabharata. He was a friend of the Kauravas and the son of Upasunda, who was sent to disturb the austerities that Arjuna was performing at Indra keeladri, geographically now in Andhra pradesh. Mukasura went to the forest where Arjuna was practicing his vows of prayer, vigil, and fast and attacked Arjuna in the form of a boar.

Arjuna was actually conducting his penance to please Siva and obtain the great weapon called pasupatha-astra (the missile of pasupatha, the lord of the animate world). Lord Siva sends Mukasara in the form of a boar to test the severity of Arjuna's penances. He follows the boar in the guise of a hunter.

Arjuna gets angry at the disturbing beast and shoots an arrow, while Siva simultaneously pierces it with an arrow of his own. A big argument over who has killed the boar follows, and a great fight ensues between Arjuna and Lord siva.

In the end, Siva appreciates the valour of Arjuna and grants hims the boon of the missile.

I wonder what the allegory is. Arrow bow boar, etc.
Link says Muka can mean many things. I don't know which one to use. I can mean dumb/mute/lack of speech. Or it can mean something about the mouth, generally. Conquerer of ignorance maybe?

Varaha is the name of the bear (not a boar we just talked about), and it has a connection to Orion. If we're talking about bears, then Muni means ascetic and is connected to the stars of the great bear. Muni - ascetic - Isvara - of Shiva/or just means god in general. I stumbled onto this and thought bear was boar, which was my mistake LOL.

Pavitra(ya) is another name for Shiva that means "The Purifier"
https://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=Pavitraay&direct=au&anz=100
Render happy, cleanse, purify

Stormblood here's a translated story by Wolf-Dieter

Code:
“Arjuna is the noble archer we know from the “Song of the Lord” (Bhagavad Gita).d During the long drawn-out war between rival kin groups, Arjuna realizes that he must have special magic arrows if the tide of battle is to turn in his favor. In order to obtain them, he makes a pilgrimage to a quiet, forested valley hidden in the Himalayas where he finds a cove of meditating yogis.

To aid his meditation, he models a lingam out of clay and decorates it with fresh blossoms. Then, with undivided attention, he begins to chant the holy invocation Om Namah Shivaya. His meditation becomes so fervent that he heats up as though he were on fire. The trees around him turn yellow and lose their leaves; the grass smolders, causing the other meditators to wheeze and cough. His ardent effort bothers them so much that the holy men leave for Mount Kailash to beg the Lord that he might satisfy Arjuna`s wishes, whatever they may be. This Shiva promises to do but first he would test the warrior’s character to see if he is worthy of such a gift.

“Shiva, then, takes on the appearance of a swarthy, muscular chieftain of the kiratas, those wild, widely feared mountaineers. Parvati, not wanting to miss the adventure, goes along as the kirata queen, and the clamoring host of ghosts and goblins change themselves into kirata wenches. Let us join them and see what happens:

At the very moment the kirata chief and his crowd of women enter the hallowed forest, a gigantic wild boar comes crashing through the thicket, grunting menacingly. The terrified hermits flee helter-skelter. Seeing through the swinish exterior, they recognize the demon (asura) Muka, coming once again to disrupt their contemplations. But no sooner has it appeared than two arrows whiz through the air, hitting the bristly beast simultaneously. Gurgling and hissing, the spirit of the nasty asura leaves the dying body of the boar. The kirata women clap their hands, shouting in chorus, “Bravo! Our great chieftain has slain the boar!”

“I beg your pardon,” retorts Arjuna, sure of his skills. “It is I who killed the boar!”
The sinister headman fixes the young hero with a cold stare, saying, “Listen, stranger! These women speak the truth. Your arrow hit a boar that was already dead!"

Soon an argument flares up that becomes ever more heated until Arjuna, fired by righteous wrath, picks up his bow to strike down the impudent mountaineer. The arrow fails its mark, for the kirata shoots it in two as it flies through the air. Arjuna empties his quiver, but none of his arrows strike their target. Drawing his sword, he charges his dark skinned opponent, but as he heaves to split his skull, the blade shatters as though it were made of plywood. At that, Arjuna loses all constraint. In blind fury, he uproots a tree with which to pound the enemy into the ground. The kirata grabs the trunk and flings it, along with Arjuna, into the air. The hero falls crashing to the ground next to the mud lingam. He is badly shaken but gathers himself enough to throw a prayer at the Shiva lingam. Immediately, fresh strength and new courage flood his limbs. Jumping to his feet, he shouts, “Kirata, your hour has come—”

He cannot finish the sentence, for, lo and behold, the flowers that had adorned the lingam now deck the long hair of the kirata! Awestruck, Arjuna realizes that his opponent is none other than the Lord! Trembling, he falls to his knees, as Shiva and Parvati take on their usual appearance as a sadhu and a noble lady. Holding their hands open in a gesture of blessing, they tell him, “Your courage and dedication have pleased us. You shall have the invincible arrows of the Lord of the Animals and victory shall be yours!”

94n said:
Interesting. In my experience, high reps of pranayama promotes helps cleans out the dross. The effects hit me like a brick, so I just toned it/dialed it down.

I don't do high reps of pranayama. I found that following Mageson's advice (deepening the quality of each breath, not the quantity, by working on extending the hold as much as possible over time) gives me better effects with less breaths. So I stick to an amount ranging from 3 to 10 for slow breaths (for example 5 or 6 for the sun/moon breath because it's supposed to be balancing and 5 relates to this kind of balance, while 6 relates specifically to the balance and merging of two opposing forces) and I keep the amount of breaths and rounds for the bhastrika (3-5 rounds of 20 breaths), focusing on the final part of it where the extension of the hold can be applied. If you haven't already, I suggest you try both methods and see what works best for you.

94n said:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/मुञ्चति

94n said:
It says the page doesn't exist.

I still can't find the connection to the great boar or aspect of Shiva.

Maybe the clergy learned it from the Gods or some ancient text. It was described as the destroyer of karma. I've been using it for that purpose in a non-stop meditation since the beginning of August.

Interesting about the word and the story. Thank you. I'm actually looking for a translation of the Mahabharata that is not overly corrupted by xian insanity. Have you tried to vibrate Aum Namah Shivaya? I'd try Aum Shiva Namah (better to use Svaha, though) and the SH is probably a strongly-hissed S like in SAMMAS. It should work as mantra for the pineal gland as well as Shiva rules the pineal gland.

If I had to say, there's probably some sort of secret way or formula to vibrate Shivaya Namah. This mantra seems to be used a lot and mentioned a lot in all of the old Shiva literature. The claims are more intense, such as eliminating karma, or flat out just stating that it turns the soul into gold through an alchemical process. They also recommend vibrating it in your mind while doing the kechari mudra.

Vibrating the mantra by itself activates the 6th center, according to Mageson.

I found this:
Some Indian Website said:
"Underlying this mantra is a great secret. As we chant the five syllables Namah Shivaya, the five elements that comprise the body are purified. Each of the syllables corresponds to one of these elements: the syllable na to the earth element, the syllable ma to the water element, the syllable shi to the fire element, the syllable va to the air element, and the syllable ya to the ether element. Each syllable purifies its corresponding element. As long as the body and the mind are not completely pure, we cannot fully benefit from our spiritual practice. Therefore, we repeat Om Namah Shivaya to help cleanse them."

In Yoga Magazine, Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati expounds somewhat on the vibrational quality of the mantra and its relationship with the main chakras, he says "When we repeat the mantra Om Namah Shivay,... we are stimulating the force of these different chakras. Om is the sound of ajna chakra which is responsible for clarity, for creativity, for the intuitive faculty of mind. Ya or Yam is the mantra of anahata, Va or Vam is the mantra of swadhisthana. Similarly Na, Ma, Sha are different sounds or syllables corresponding to the different chakras."

Tirumantiram (free online) states that Na - Base, Ma- Sacral, Si-Solar, Va-Heart, Ya- Throat, then "Aum to the third eye". This seems corrupted somehow, so I'd rather not make any assumptions. Any clue as to how you would put this together?

94n said:
Mukesa means lord of liberation and is another name for Shiva. Mukti is liberation and freedom;
"Means "ruler of Muka" in Sanskrit. This is another name of the Hindu god Shiva, given to him because he killed Muka, a demon in the form of a wild boar."

Mukeśa also means cupid, apparently. Possibly due to the association with Śiva's arrow.

94n said:

Actually, according to Mageson it's not a very powerful mantra. You're better off vibrating SATANAS or SATANAMA. I advice the latter for the head chakras.

source: https://web.archive.org/web/20160309180339/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Satanas__Siva_.pdf

Stormblood said:
94n said:

Actually, according to Mageson it's not a very powerful mantra. You're better off vibrating SATANAS or SATANAMA. I advice the latter for the head chakras.

source: https://web.archive.org/web/20160309180339/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Satanas__Siva_.pdf

I was looking for this!! Thanks for the link.

The mundra given for Satanas by the Gods is the same for SATANAMA. Which connects to
the five elements. However SATANAS is the proper full formula.
S is fire, T represents the earth element, in Egypt TA is the earth realm and we see in Latin,
Terra is earth. The t symbol also relates four fold cross which forms into the square shape
that represents earth, the root chakra has the four, the element of earth. etc. The N
represents water N is the Nu letter in the ancient language the water. A represents Air which
is connected to spirit as well. The final S represents rebirth as S is given the first meaning of
SA birth, TA life, NA, death, S rebirth. Ma is water again the Mu letter. The A repeats three
times as well making an important formula connected to spirit in the west and east mantra.
[5]
Note Siva is also spelled SAiva

In the east there is a mantra of Siva it’s supposed to transmute the Maha Buddha's the five
elements into spirit gold. The NAMA SIVAYA mantra. I have used this mantra tens of
thousands of times. It’s not that powerful in my experience. Remembering Siva's yantra is
the pentacle the purified five elements. And knowing SATANAS is the original name of Siva.
The proper mantra for this is most likely SATANAS. Not NAMA SIVAYA. The 8 fold star is the
star of Shamballa the abode of Siva, the perfected soul. Siva is also called Sanat Kumara,
Sanat being an anagram of Satan...SATANAS. And Sanat being called Satan by the Yezidi's.

This makes total sense. The Namah Shivaya was said to purify the elements according to several gurus, BUT to Mageson it wasn't powerful enough because the true name is probably Satanas which his name has more powerful effects.

Sometimes these things aren't outwardly stated.

94n said:
I was looking for this!! Thanks for the link.

This makes total sense. The Namah Shivaya was said to purify the elements according to several gurus, BUT to Mageson it wasn't powerful enough because the true name is probably Satanas which his name has more powerful effects.

Sometimes these things aren't outwardly stated.

Also, remember, in a more recent sermon, it's stated that the N is actually the air element and the A is the ether element. I'll go more in-depth. Sounds are usually divided into guttural, cerebral, labial, palatal, dental or mix of them. Each type of sound is related to an element. I'll list them and pair them with the sanskrit alphabet:
• Guttural/kaṇṭhya (aither): the two As (a and ā), the H, k and kh, the consonants g and gh, ṅ;
• Cerebral/mūrdhanya (fire): the two vocalic Rs (ṛ and ṝ), the semivowel R, the sibilant ṣ (like in ṣaṭ, which is number 6 in Sanskrit), the consonants ṭ and ṭh, ḍ and ḍh, ṇ;
• Labial/oṣṭhya (water): the two Us (u and ū), the semivowel V, and the consonants p and ph, b and bh, m;
• Palatal/tālavya (air): the two Is (i and ī), the semivowel Y, the sibilant ś (like Śiva and Śakti), the consonants c and ch, j and jh, ñ;
• Dental/dantya (earth): the two vocalic Ls (ḷ and ḹ), the semivowel L, the sibilant s (like in Sarasvatī) and the consonants t and th, da and dh, n.

The mixed sounds are for some vowels in Sanskrit:
• the two Es (e and ai) which are palato-gutturals of course;
• the two Os (o and au) which are labio-gutturals of course.

Then there are is a "vowel" that is considered a consonantal allophone, which I don't know what it means. Maybe someone does:
• the anusvara aṃ/aṁ, which we know is fully spelled auṃ/auṁ;
• the visarga aḥ, which we know is fully spelled auḥ (cpr. sauḥ in the planetary square mantras.)

One of the sermons where it's said that N is air and A is ether: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11617

Bumping this thread

I'm curious if you guys have tried the Mannaz for the crown chakra already?

94n said:
Bumping this thread

Years ago I did it but I vibrated it in my head, and affirmed that it made me more intelligent, I had slight pain in the left side of the brain, I remember slightly getting better at math! Lol

Aquarius said:
94n said:
Bumping this thread

Years ago I did it but I vibrated it in my head, and affirmed that it made me more intelligent, I had slight pain in the left side of the brain, I remember slightly getting better at math! Lol

Oooh congrats :cool:
Meditation does make you more receptive and makes you able to understand things easier, I think HP Mageson wrote that working on the upper chakras helps with intelligence.

Headaches and pains always seem to be the side effects of the upper chakra meditations, possibly because the brain structures are being empowered/altered themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back