Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Munka Affirmations

Catalincata94

I started doing a freeing the soul working with Munka but i keep getting the thought that the affirmation is wrong specifically on the part that it says "any kind of schizophrenia" like i must specify what kind
but as i understand is that it is specified that "any kind" so whatever kind it is it i will be free of it
or better "I'm totally free of all kinds of schizophrenia..."?

the affirmation is
"I'm totally free of any kind of schizophrenia in a healthy, pozitive and permanent way.

I'm totally free of anti-psyhotics, anti-depresants and their withdrawal in a healthy, pozitive and permanent way"

should i specify it and say paranoid schizophrenia? I wan't to be free of all schizophrenia types but yeah mostly of paranoid schizophrenia that i was "diagnosed" with.

I posted about this recently, so instead of repeating it... https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=115970#p115970

Instead of saying "depression" as per in that link, change it to "schizophrenia", because that is specific to that, plus with the "any and all forms" and also "mental ill health/ill mental health", it also covers other things, as well.

FancyMancy said:
I posted about this recently, so instead of repeating it... https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=115970#p115970

Instead of saying "depression" as per in that link, change it to "schizophrenia", because that is specific to that, plus with the "any and all forms" and also "mental ill health/ill mental health", it also covers other things, as well.

Honestly i don't how am i going to do it when this voice is always telling me "you can't do it any more", and "you can't do it"
"because you did the meditation wrong for so much time now you're trapped in the mind" also "permanently" but yeah i got help and it shuts up for some time but other times it's nice to me anyway i noticed like a month and half ago i was at some guy's home and talked to him about stuffs like anime and songs and that and i noticed the voice (which i kind of know it's an enemy attack with lack of control over the mind) was gone and when i got home the voice was very low that i barely heared it and didn't bothered me so i would need someone to talk to but i cant really do it i mean to find someone to talk to exept my mom and grandma but with them i cant talk to much, like my mom doesn't have the nerves to talk to me long enough.

and i feel i have to stop doing the breathing exercise that i started recently because i get stressed when doing it over because i can't cordinate my abdomen muscles good enough (and i know exactly this because of the treatement i've got so i'm getting rid of it gradualy) and have this feeling i wont be able to stop it because of the voice or that because of that i failed at many things. and i stopped once the breathing exercise some months ago because of the voice and and because i didnt feelt well, feelt stressed when doing it so that was the best thing to to as the breathing exercised work with the chi, vrill, witch power so as maxine said if you feel stressed when doing the breathing exercise you need to stop.

I try to keep pozitive and optimistic as much as i can.

Today and many days before i cryed so much over thing like "no one cares about me in ss" "Satan doesn't care about me" because of this and that, that happened and "they don't help me" and feelt a deep regret in my chest and emotions and then i felt pain in my chest because of that, now it's gone i'm just being honest now but all this crying was so terible and it's was more than i could manage to control i mean i coudn't control it or to block it and that but now i kind of got better understanding that to control the emotions i need to control my mind.

What you focus on is what consumes you. Where your Mind goes, Energy flows. Your Mind is a magnifying glass, a magnet, a mirror, a signpost - putting Energy into whatever you are pointing it to and as a result, drawing to you.

There are instructions for doing the exercises. If, to be able do them properly, you have to do that at 100%, but you are able only to do them at 10%, then do them at 10% - but make sure you do them at 100% of that 10%. Don't stop just because you got a bit annoyed. 10% of 100% is better than 100% of 0%. If you can do it only 10% effectively, then by doing nothing at all you would be doing it 0% effectively, and then things would not work. Just keep going.

You don't feel that. You just think you do.

To keep positive and optimistic, you need to stop saying "I can't do it" and "I always fail at everything". Saying those things cancels the positivity and optimism. You know already that you need to say and believe that you are able and that you can work properly and effectively for your benefit. Don't make any reasons or excuses about this; just be positive and optimistic relentlessly, even if it has to turn into OCD for a while. Believe it or don't, but this OCD here would help you. You'd be rewarded by ring the thing which cools the OCD down - and that is t being optimistic and positive and doing workings and meditations. You can put these two things together - but remember to keep going at a steady, consistent and careful speed.

Why does no-one care about you? Why does Satan not care about you? We do help you. You've been told before to ignore the thoughts, and you ignored our help instead. Maybe we should ignore your requests for help. Don't reply about this. Stop. I'm going to be rude now - shush. No talking. Don't reply about this. We don't need to hear it. Shh.

To be able to control your emotions, you need to have balance. You are not ready to do any Elemental work, so I won't recommend that because it can be dangerous. Instead, clean your Chakras, do your Aura Cleaning, do your Aura of Protection, do your Void Meditation, masturbate to have a nice feeling - and use this sexual orgasm energy in your meditations, go for a jog or run to tire yourself out and go have a warm or hot bath to relax for a bit, then fall asleep after you've had a nice hot chocolate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back