Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Lilith be my guardian demoness? How do i make sure that she is?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
I heard a voice of woman when i’m was sleeping she told me “I’m your guardian demoness call me when you need me” and then i asked her about her name and she said it BUT I DON’T REMEMBER IT NOW OR WHEN I WOKE UP I JUST FORGOT HER NAME.

But when i look at all the demons i get a 99% feeling that Lilith is my guardian so how do i make sure that Lilith is my guardian demoness?

Ask Lilith telepathically, but don't be demanding or impatient. She's very busy and will get back to you when she can. When I ask my Guardian Demon/ess something, I usually get an answer within the day, to three days. It depends on the importance and urgency of the question (to them).

Our Guardian Demon/ess is always willing to remind us, usually more than once, that they are our Guardian, through different means. When I was super new, my chief Guardian Demoness Marchosias told me, in my head, more than once "Marchosias" and I wasn't sure if it was her or the enemy (I was already open to telepathic communication my whole life, and was already dealing with enemy Greys). But she would come to me, through astral projection, to where I was sitting at the computer and guide me to posts by other members in the Joy of Satan Yahoo groups (this was about under 10 years ago, before these forums) and they would mention her voice, attributes, and other characteristics. I became more sure of her, and started communicating with her more often.

I will tell you something that my good spiritual Satanist friend told me about Lilith: if she *IS* your Guardian Demoness, don't go around bragging about it because she's high ranking, popular, powerful, etc. etc.
Don't show off.
She's very private and secretive and she WILL make you keep it a secret if she is actually your Guardian.

Of course, this relationship differs from Demon/ess to Demon/ess. I know my Guardian Demoness Marchosias likes me to make mention of her and Satan here and there in the posts in these forums and Yahoo groups in the past.

I'm just relaying what I was told, and experienced to be true. Just to be on the safe side (regarding Liith's privacy)
I am passing it onto you.

Of course, there are no intermediaries in Satanism. I suspect you might be new, (I might be wrong) so please don't ask me to talk to Lilith and get back to you, or anyone else to ask her. It's on you to talk to her, yourself. She is blatant and clear.

Have no expectations or assumptions on how Lilith or other Powers of Hell will answer you. It's usually clear, blatant, and a positive coincidence. You will notice. Just be open and aware.

From writing very immature comments, and baseline aggressive to the Gods, what you should be doing is meditating, which is exactly what you don't appear to have been doing.

Without meditation it doesn't mean how high and entitled or what "Super great" entity is your Guardian.

Start meditating if you want progress with any of this. Whether or not this is some one sided attraction or something viable you will discover if you meditate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
From writing very immature comments, and baseline aggressive to the Gods, what you should be doing is meditating, which is exactly what you don't appear to have been doing.

I didn’t mean to be aggressive to the gods i hope they are not mad at me or starting to hate me. i’m just was asking questions

Btw i’m doing yoga and ac, vm and aop daily.

The way you described it is very unconvincing. No wonder you don't remember the name. Who knows who or what contacted you.

As HPHC said, you should focus on meditating now. If Lady Lilith is indeed your GD, then, do not worry, She will reach out to you again.

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn’t mean to be aggressive to the gods i hope they are not mad at me or starting to hate me. i’m just was asking questions

Btw i’m doing yoga and ac, vm and aop daily.

No, not at all, nobody would be angry at you.

What I meant is, just focus on advancement and meditation.

Harry said:
I heard a voice of woman when i’m was sleeping she told me “I’m your guardian demoness call me when you need me” and then i asked her about her name and she said it BUT I DON’T REMEMBER IT NOW OR WHEN I WOKE UP I JUST FORGOT HER NAME.

But when i look at all the demons i get a 99% feeling that Lilith is my guardian so how do i make sure that Lilith is my guardian demoness?

Be careful and do not just assume on who contacts you when you are just opening up.
Make sure first off they are of Satan and that it is Lilith to begin with. If you ever get anything bad or disrespectful or anything btw or you are not sure of it's likely an enemy wanting you to assume it is the God's and they can play it pretty well but it will be a little off and something won't feel right if you ever have this happen then by all means do try to call the God/Goddess the enemy is doing this too they will either destroy this entity or this will scare the shit out of it and they will leave. With Lileth I have had no experience with her at all so I can't tell you if it was her or not who contacted you. However the enemy wants you to just assume things. I am not saying it is or not but just work on meditation and you will find out soon enough. Don't assume anything. You will find out soon enough.

How do you know that is Lilith that contacted you if you can't remember her name for sure who said that in your dream.

Me personally I know some of the God's have come to me at various times and I usually know who it is but I am assuming nothing till I am open enough to hear them themselves say it. This is a good way to go about it. Good luck

In the website it is mentioned that Lady Lilith Is NOT to be summoned so please keep that in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back