Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I would like to know how I do to delete my account.

Aninha

Good Morning,

Thanks

Aninha said:
Good Morning,

Thanks
I hope this isn't because of some idiots being rude to you or something.
Regarldess, I wish you the best and hope you will stay strong on the path.

Shael said:
Aninha said:
Good Morning,

Thanks

Hi Shael,

Thank you for caring.

I will delete my account because I have no computer and I will have to sell my phone to help me pay my bills.

As I am unemployed since February this year, the situation has tightened and I will no longer be able to access the forum.

When things get better and I buy a computer or cellphone, and can access the internet; I ask to create a new account.

I wrote down a lot of things that I thought were important in a notebook, and I will continue to do so in Spiritual Satanism, but in a "more lonely" way.

Thanks for everything.

May Satan and the Gods continue to bless all of you always.

Aninha said:
Like HC said, try to do a money spell asap. If you need help on what mantras to use and/or how to do it in general, let me know and I will try to help.

Best of luck to you. :)

Aninha said:
Shael said:
Aninha said:
Good Morning,

Thanks

Hi Shael,

Thank you for caring.

I will delete my account because I have no computer and I will have to sell my phone to help me pay my bills.

As I am unemployed since February this year, the situation has tightened and I will no longer be able to access the forum.

When things get better and I buy a computer or cellphone, and can access the internet; I ask to create a new account.

I wrote down a lot of things that I thought were important in a notebook, and I will continue to do so in Spiritual Satanism, but in a "more lonely" way.

Thanks for everything.

If things are really bad ask the God's for help. Evoke a God, you do not even need the props if you can't buy them. In any case start a money spell too. You should have start it from frebruary but it's never too late, start now and ask the God's for a job.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aninha said:

You need to start doing a Money Spell right now, and also, there is no point to get your account deleted.

Thank you HP,

I am thinking of doing the Solar Chakra Spell with the RAUM RAH Mantra.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Satanic Greetings

Shael said:
Aninha said:
Like HC said, try to do a money spell asap. If you need help on what mantras to use and/or how to do it in general, let me know and I will try to help.

Best of luck to you. :)

Thank you Shael,

If you can help me I appreciate it. I am making Runa Fehu for money.

Satanic Greetings

luis said:
Aninha said:
Shael said:

Hi Shael,

Thank you for caring.

Thanks for everything.

If things are really bad ask the God's for help. Evoke a God, you do not even need the props if you can't buy them. In any case start a money spell too. You should have start it from frebruary but it's never too late, start now and ask the God's for a job.

Thank you Luis,

I will follow your directions, HP and Shael yes.

Regarding employment I am doing the Rune Jera.

Satanic Greetings

Aninha said:
Thank you Shael,

Satanic Greetings
Fehu should work fine for attracting money to yourself. You can add Wunjo to remove hangups about money, if you think it is needed.

If you add Wunjo as well, then you can use two affirmations together.
First, one to remove hangups about money.
Second, one to attract money to yourself.

For example:

1. "In a positive way for me, I am permanently and completely free of all hangups about money."

2. "In a positive way for me, I am attracting huge amounts of money to myself that I can freely use however I want."

These are just examples. Good luck. :)

Shael said:
Aninha said:
Thank you Shael,

Satanic Greetings
Fehu should work fine for attracting money to yourself. You can add Wunjo to remove hangups about money, if you think it is needed.

If you add Wunjo as well, then you can use two affirmations together.
First, one to remove hangups about money.
Second, one to attract money to yourself.

For example:

1. "In a positive way for me, I am permanently and completely free of all hangups about money."

2. "In a positive way for me, I am attracting huge amounts of money to myself that I can freely use however I want."

These are just examples. Good luck. :)

Shael,

Thanks.

I will start tomorrow morning, because the moon is in the empty period.

Aninha said:
Shael,

Thanks.

It's best to start on December 8th, because the Moon will be in Taurus, on a Sunday. Great date for a money working. :)

Shael said:
Aninha said:
Shael,

Thanks.

It's best to start on December 8th, because the Moon will be in Taurus, on a Sunday. Great date for a money working. :)

Shael,

Thanks

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp, can you delete my account? I have sent you a message on the protomail.
Why do you want to make one of the busiest men ever go and do even more work, for something so unimportant?

Just make a new account and use that instead. He doesn't have to do anything.

Vaal said:
Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Like pls, I'm getting depressed from the anticipation.

But why? You have a lot of posts you have done, many of them meaningful questions, and without any issues.

Why would you want your account deleted?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
Vaal said:

Like pls, I'm getting depressed from the anticipation.

But why? You have a lot of posts you have done, many of them meaningful questions, and without any issues.

Why would you want your account deleted?

I came to realization that I don't want to engage with people here in anyway because it's mostly waste of my time and other people. Plus, I'm worried about my safety. I know that you are very busy, but if you could just delete my account it would be great.

Just because you disagreed with one person one time about one thing? That's overreacting. It's just going to happen again some other time. Are you going to force him to go through the work of going through and deleting each of your posts one by one every time you disagree about anything?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just because you disagreed with one person one time about one thing? That's overreacting. It's just going to happen again some other time. Are you going to force him to go through the work of going through and deleting each of your posts one by one every time you disagree about anything?

I just want my account to be deleted. Because I am worried about my safety. Like there is this deletion que not without the reason I guess. I don't understand what is your problem...

Ol argedco luciftias said:

btw., I don't want my account deleted just because someone doesn't liked my provocative joke post, that would be silly, haha.

The only post you made that can expose your privacy is this one: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26785&p=123943#p123943
The next thing that can be expose your privacy is your name, so your name can be changed and that post deleted.
If you want to still cancel your account that's most likely not because of privacy concerns but because you posted some real degenerate stuff of which you're embarassed of, and/or make another account just to start fresh.

Aquarius said:
The only post you made that can expose your privacy is this one: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26785&p=123943#p123943
The next thing that can be expose your privacy is your name, so your name can be changed and that post deleted.
If you want to still cancel your account that's most likely not because of privacy concerns but because you posted some real degenerate stuff of which you're embarassed of, and/or make another account just to start fresh.

I didn't posted anything degenerate... I just gave my opinion. You are finding my opinion degenerate 'cause your brainwashed.

Besides, I don't want have an account here because if someone would hack this site, it would be super easy to track me down. I want to cut down every account on every form of social media.

If HP, doesn't want to delete my account then I will just stop using. Don't want to make someone's life harder.

Aquarius said:

I couldn't care less, really. I still think being guy is not normal. It's probably the way Mother Nature copes with overpopulation.

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

I couldn't care less, really. I still think being guy is not normal. It's probably the way Mother Nature copes with overpopulation.

*gay

Vaal said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

*gay

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=149593#p149330

No, it's not an opinion. It's uneducated nonsense. The kikes are the first haters of homosexuals. Now there are other people hating them because brainwashing by the kikes. So it's always the kike. It's not in the natural state of Gentiles to hate homosexual.

Plus, avoid confusing GLBT-brainwashed retards who are not representative of real humans, let alone real homosexuals, as I told you in my reply that you conveniently didn't read.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en/

Opinion is of no importance when faced with facts, wisdom and experience. You have been confusing your experience with NPC retards are real experience when it's just experience with brainwashed people, not people in their natural/pure state. Focus on the experience you have with me, HP Carlson and other homosexuals and bisexuals here instead. That and the sermons from the aforementioned HP and HP Mageson.

Satan is a protector of homosexuals, who are considered privileged and beneficial beings. I'd be careful going around stating we're mentally ill. Most Demons are bisexual too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back