Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did satan said that “THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" and their is a ton of other gods?

This quite is from the Qu'ret al-Yezid (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/QuretAlYezid.html), and it was originally meant for the yezidi people at a time when their people were under heavy persecution of the surfacing enemy "religions". So the context of this quote is rather in comparison to the false gods of the enemy, not in comparison to the other Gods who are at Satan's side.

Worship and obey me as i am Satan. I created you not for independence and self will, but for me to tread and step on you - my own creation. I fight not for freedom but your subjugation even though i stand for truth and freedom. I created you not to live and be amongst yourself as Kings and Gods, but to forever worship me (Sarcasm).

Satan stands for truth and freedom. To uplift from tyranny. As the saying goes for teaching somebody to fish for they can later feed themselves and being independent so that they wont die later on, Satan created us and intends for us to live and be according to who we are. This entails what has been stated multiple times in the JoyofSatan of Satan not needing to be worshiped. The kikes turn this around into narcissism and idolatry as sinful. They manufactured hate and disgust for all those who think of themselves highly and turn the fame to them or some other instead of the greatness that people can find within themselves. The choice is for you to worship any other beside yourself as God, which is allegory for meditation(prayer) so you can become a God in your own right and become prideful of who and what you are.

This reminds me when some (((white))) girl decided not to dress up or wear make up and so. Not to brush her hair because her looks dont matter. This sent a message to young white females and all else as some type of prestige for knowing that they look and are great but not flaunting it because somehow not displaying beauty or quality is something that shows dignity or maturity or some other crap spewed from kikes. So instead of being and showing your beauty, you hide it while all the other kikes prance around with misshaped noses and bodies as models.

...Now fat and obese women and are sexy. And turds are worshiped. ugly people with never a say are now something respected and the natural order which places you on top dont exsist because of the feelings other fucked people.

Dypet Rod said:
This quite is from the Qu'ret al-Yezid (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/QuretAlYezid.html), and it was originally meant for the yezidi people at a time when their people were under heavy persecution of the surfacing enemy "religions". So the context of this quote is rather in comparison to the false gods of the enemy, not in comparison to the other Gods who are at Satan's side.

Bingo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back