Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the baphomet

Sicksix666

I'm getting a tattoo of the baphomet next week, and I'm wondering if I make the pentagram on his forehead pointing down instead of up, if it would be negatively altering what it represents in any way. I never really understood why the pentagram is pointed up on the baphomet. All I know is the upwards pointing pentagram is useful for drawing energy into the above, but I'd much rather get it facing down.

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png

The baphomet was invented by a jew called levi. Enough said. Also, getting tatoos that reveal your beliefs is not smart.

If you do not understand the symbolism well enough to know for sure which parts of that picture are corrupted and which parts are good, then why get it permanently drawn on your body? I think if you are getting any tattoo, it should be something you understand a million% what the meaning of every detail is.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
The baphomet was invented by a jew called levi. Enough said.
Erm... What?
If you research, the figure of the baphomet that we all know was made by a jew called eliphas levi. Look at the lower left part of the image the guy posted.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Erm... What?
If you research, the figure of the baphomet that we all know was made by a jew called eliphas levi. Look at the lower left part of the image the guy posted.
The last I knew, one of the props to have on one's altar, along with Sigil and candles, etc., is a drawing of the baphomet, and it fits in as the downwards-pointing pentagram, with the goat symbolising Satan.

Also -
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Erm... What?
"If an artist puts his signature on a drawing of a tree, then that means he invented trees."

Baphomet predates eliphas levi by centuries, or longer. The half goat baphomet was conceived by the jew levi.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1315

Excerpt:
1315 What is Baphomet
mageson6666 Dec 13, 2016
What is Baphomet

Most people are familiar with the current well known Goat headed Baphomet of Elphas Levi, the French occultist. But this is not the actual Baphomet of the Templar's thanks to historical records going back to the 14th century we actually know what the Templar Baphomet actually looks like and what it means.

The Templar's were stated to worship a deity called Baphomet. As known the Templars and their fellow Cathar's were actually Pagan's practicing the Aryan religion. The people who tried to murder them all, then wrote their history to conform to their lies:

The Templar's Serpent Tradition:
topic8240.html

Primordial Buddhism/Catharism:
topic8450.html

Bapho is baptised and Met means Wisdom this is further proven that in the Templar cipher Baphomet means: "Baptised in Sophia". Sophia means wisdom. A Templar chalice was described as having the following written on it: "Let Mete be exalted who caused all things to grow and bloom...". Mete was a name of the ancient Goddess of the Pagan cultures in the west and east. In Hinduism Mete is Mata, Sri Mata the name of the Goddess of creation. Many times the E and A are changed up. The name MET is also MAT or MAAT the ancient Goddess of Justice and Wisdom of Egypt. Who represents the super conscious state of the risen serpent power. The feather She wears in Her hair is the same meaning as the stream of water of the Goddess Ganga that flows out of Shiva's top knot, the open flow of the risen serpent energy which allegorical the water is the sacred water which represents the spiritual fire.

A actual Baphomet of the Templar's that was found in the 14th century in the Paris Preceptory was described as being made out of sliver in the image of a woman's head. With the inscription CAPUT LVIII M. And a red and white sash tied together within. It was stated this head was of the Goddess Virgo as even the M inscription was made in the glyph of Virgo. In the East were this knowledge came from. Virgo is called in Sanskrit: "Kundaya" this is the Goddess Kunda which is were Kunda-lini comes from. The Kunda in the east is shown as the Meru Pillar with the reborn soul emerging from the Yoni gate within it. You still find this on the World Card. Kunda is also the symbolic Metal Smith [the metals are the chakra's] smith that transforms Buddha into the ascended state of Nirvana in the east. Nirvana is a name of the solar realm the working of the sun when all the chakra's are turned to gold. This Kunda of Buddhism/Hinduism is the Kundry of the Grail mythos that hands the Knight the Grail and transforms him into the Godhead. The Grail Myth is from the Templar's. Kundry-Kundalini, is the Baphomet. The real meaning.

Dont you worry about the possibility of a jewish police state in the future? What if gulag officer rabbi sees your satanic tattoo?

curio said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Erm... What?
"If an artist puts his signature on a drawing of a tree, then that means he invented trees."

Baphomet predates eliphas levi by centuries, or longer. The half goat baphomet was conceived by the jew levi.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1315

Excerpt:
1315 What is Baphomet
mageson6666 Dec 13, 2016
What is Baphomet

Most people are familiar with the current well known Goat headed Baphomet of Elphas Levi, the French occultist. But this is not the actual Baphomet of the Templar's thanks to historical records going back to the 14th century we actually know what the Templar Baphomet actually looks like and what it means.

The Templar's were stated to worship a deity called Baphomet. As known the Templars and their fellow Cathar's were actually Pagan's practicing the Aryan religion. The people who tried to murder them all, then wrote their history to conform to their lies:

The Templar's Serpent Tradition:
topic8240.html

Primordial Buddhism/Catharism:
topic8450.html

Bapho is baptised and Met means Wisdom this is further proven that in the Templar cipher Baphomet means: "Baptised in Sophia". Sophia means wisdom. A Templar chalice was described as having the following written on it: "Let Mete be exalted who caused all things to grow and bloom...". Mete was a name of the ancient Goddess of the Pagan cultures in the west and east. In Hinduism Mete is Mata, Sri Mata the name of the Goddess of creation. Many times the E and A are changed up. The name MET is also MAT or MAAT the ancient Goddess of Justice and Wisdom of Egypt. Who represents the super conscious state of the risen serpent power. The feather She wears in Her hair is the same meaning as the stream of water of the Goddess Ganga that flows out of Shiva's top knot, the open flow of the risen serpent energy which allegorical the water is the sacred water which represents the spiritual fire.

A actual Baphomet of the Templar's that was found in the 14th century in the Paris Preceptory was described as being made out of sliver in the image of a woman's head. With the inscription CAPUT LVIII M. And a red and white sash tied together within. It was stated this head was of the Goddess Virgo as even the M inscription was made in the glyph of Virgo. In the East were this knowledge came from. Virgo is called in Sanskrit: "Kundaya" this is the Goddess Kunda which is were Kunda-lini comes from. The Kunda in the east is shown as the Meru Pillar with the reborn soul emerging from the Yoni gate within it. You still find this on the World Card. Kunda is also the symbolic Metal Smith [the metals are the chakra's] smith that transforms Buddha into the ascended state of Nirvana in the east. Nirvana is a name of the solar realm the working of the sun when all the chakra's are turned to gold. This Kunda of Buddhism/Hinduism is the Kundry of the Grail mythos that hands the Knight the Grail and transforms him into the Godhead. The Grail Myth is from the Templar's. Kundry-Kundalini, is the Baphomet. The real meaning.
Thanks brother!

666Esoteric666 said:
I'm getting a tattoo of the baphomet next week, and I'm wondering if I make the pentagram on his forehead pointing down instead of up, if it would be negatively altering what it represents in any way. I never really understood why the pentagram is pointed up on the baphomet. All I know is the upwards pointing pentagram is useful for drawing energy into the above, but I'd much rather get it facing down.

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png
It should be fine. Pointing it upside down shouldnt make it harmful or disrespectful in any way, as the upside-down pentagram is a Satanic Symbol in itself also.

If this picture you posted is the exact one you will use for the tattoo, then I'd recommend leaving out the artist name on the bottom as it has no place being associated with the Baphomet.

Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png
It should be fine. Pointing it upside down shouldnt make it harmful or disrespectful in any way, as the upside-down pentagram is a Satanic Symbol in itself also.

If this picture you posted is the exact one you will use for the tattoo, then I'd recommend leaving out the artist name on the bottom as it has no place being associated with the Baphomet.
Adding on to this, I notice that there have been words written onto the arms of the Baphomet here. I do not know their meaning, but if I were you I'd look into what they mean and ensure that, if it is enemy corruption, the words are left out from the tattoo you are planning to get.

Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png

I remember reading earlier in our JOS site that the reason why some things like the five-pointed star are painted backwards is to show that things are backwards. Like for example: God and Devil are on the contrary. However I think that the five-pointed star was originally pointed up. The five-pointed star represents the human soul that possesses all five elements: water, air, fire, earth and ether.
It's not a good idea to do tattoos. With Jews, the masses are their zombies, and therefore it is very dangerous.

Shael said:
Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png

Adding on to this, I notice that there have been words written onto the arms of the Baphomet here. I do not know their meaning, but if I were you I'd look into what they mean and ensure that, if it is enemy corruption, the words are left out from the tattoo you are planning to get.
By the way, the five-pointed star also has different meanings and not just one.

Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thanks in advance!

Baphomet.png

So unfortunately, a dirty hook-nose DID draw this. In his Wikipedia page, he was the first person to declare that a 5 pointed star downwards was "evil" and with two points faced up is "good."
However, the baphomet absolutely does predate this jew's drawing by several hundred years. A couple HP's have stated that the goathead is a satanic symbol in nature, which means god-head. The word "goat" comes from "gott" which is god.
I am most certainly getting the pentagram pointed DOWN, with Satan's sigil (the grail) somewhere in the tattoo as well. I am also leaving his jew-name out of the tattoo.
As for "coagula solve" on his arms, they are latin words that mean to come together and break down. This has to do with alchemy. I'm not entirely sure if that is corrupted in any way, so I'm thinking about replacing it with "ave" and "satanas."

Any and all further input is greatly appreciated!

Master said:
It's not a good idea to do tattoos. With Jews, the masses are their zombies, and therefore it is very dangerous.
I am no fan of tattoos either. However, I assume this person is mature enough to make his/her own decisions and as such I chose to provide practical advice on how to atleast keep jewish garbage out of the tattoo.

It's indeed very true that Satanic tattoos can be dangerous because of the enemy, and I believe that a lot of thought should go into these things before making a decision.

Horns just symbolise Ida, Pingala, and Susumna in the middle. This goat picture is not very important, and it's not better than any other of the symbols for these 3 main Nadis. If you drew any shape with 3 sections, left middle right, it could have the same symbolism and be just as important. I think it's a bad idea to draw that on you.

Levi was not this fellows real name he was a Gentile Frenchman but the major occultist societies in France were all based on the Kabbalah. Levi was his magical name for this reason.

Baphomet is also a Greek title Baphe Meteos and this is the image of Pan.

HP Mageson666 said:
Levi was not this fellows real name he was a Gentile Frenchman but the major occultist societies in France were all based on the Kabbalah. Levi was his magical name for this reason.

That's cool to know, thank you for sharing. :)

I would still advise leaving out the name though, as Levi is used by Jews incessantly nowadays. Same with how the 6-pointed star is Pagan originally but was stolen by the Jews.

HP Mageson666 said:

Thanks so much.

HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you for the clarification, HP. I decided to hold off on this tattoo for now, to rethink it :) I appreciate everyone's insight and advice greatly! Hail Satan

Good morning fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan

*First of all I know most of you are going to think that what I did was somehow stupid - I just wondering what's your take on having almost over 13 Satanic tattoos, what might be the possible experience/future for someone like that and what advice would you give to such a Satanist ?

Pudro4 said:
Good morning fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan

*First of all I know most of you are going to think that what I did was somehow stupid - I just wondering what's your take on having almost over 13 Satanic tattoos, what might be the possible experience/future for someone like that and what advice would you give to such a Satanist ?
Just wait and see what happens if you ever have to go in the hospital and the doctor is jewish, see if you'll ever wake up. Or if you go somewhere and a violent muslim sees it and wants to destroy the satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back