Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Ultimate "Anti-Goyim" Thread (100+ Images)

ShadowTheRaven

This is a compilation of some of the best takes of jews bragging about their plans to destroy Europe and/or the United States, as well as several articles pointing out their inflated superiority complex. Some of these are absolutely hilarious, for instance "Last Afghani Jews Kicked Out of Taliban Prison for Being Too Annoying" :lol: :lol:

idy0iOc.jpg

nHzTmCY.png

CAngvDo.jpg

l4hVNh8.png

N8LfHn8.jpg

fMtU65o.png

eiQbJWE.jpg

6j4or94.jpg

QotBEKG.png

T66uvb0.png

twbsvGT.png

tjTU7zL.png

PpHekAW.jpg

QRM5Kf0.png

hVUz4af.png

2H77EoJ.jpg

GEr4cYy.png

NdDjlGM.jpg

V8yCgj9.png

Vg0uJrT.jpg

7kx4Xtn.jpg

mGc9qOI.jpg

zfoptyx.png

HQCRHiR.png

U651LmQ.png

jGPbXJY.jpg

PvcEgdT.jpg

BSwNAXd.png

G5hpGyX.jpg

MIEWkFM.png

GxJq84m.jpg

BXNbWMR.png

PcltdTL.jpg

7AY33Ni.png

pDWzVyc.png

fWt6XC5.png

VSwzf5R.jpg

r94VnaU.png

VHMmV7M.jpg

baukYCM.jpg

cWTUVDK.jpg

9EKp2nn.png

ZkgKhf6.png

smNyOp8.jpg

NJc2KgT.png

kZ1KzoT.jpg

DmOXta7.jpg

Zl6vuZQ.png

fi7j4zb.jpg

k5Mo3hW.jpg

CCgRm51.png

mVwnFsJ.png

nJ744Nf.jpg

ipNDSqS.png

lwguA6t.png

8fcjP8b.jpg

vb4R4Tq.jpg

0A45dDF.png

TMtzRUJ.png

sNQqo2d.jpg

6gnKK6h.png

357wWg9.png

XFKooG7.png

4Wf0MKb.png

Zllj0Lq.jpg

wGbJZvK.png

LkDpuXy.jpg

ZYPI2V0.png

EbmC4RJ.png

vAO0EkZ.jpg

JF4gErn.png

NLbMu2j.png

yrd7xMg.png

adDNkfr.png

I've got plenty more if people want me to follow up.

Let's make this a Mega Thread with all of the posted proof. Others have also gems that they can share.

The Anti-Goyim meme board has to make it to 1000 Images.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let's make this a Mega Thread with all of the posted proof. Others have also gems that they can share.

The Anti-Goyim meme board has to make it to 1000 Images.

That's what I made this thread for :)

I once had a door to door sales job selling cable tv and broadband internet services.

And I remember how I could walk past the living room window and see them all sitting in hypnosis behind the telly.

They were so hypnotised and zombiefied that I couldn't even get them to snap out of it to hear my door knocking.

So frustrating to not be able to speak to anyone because they're all zoned out and tuned into getting their tv mind programming.

Anyway I also found pain in discussions on how people thought tv was good but Internet bad.

Some felt there's too much rubbish on the Internet but tv is good.

Unfortunately they're wrong because the Internet is free and uncensored a person can find out what's really going on in the world.

Mate good work and research on finding all of these screenshots. It's like you've done a thesis on the subject.

Looking forward to what our other members find and post here.

Damn this post is a gem, i should save the link or be putted by some kind of ''star'' on this forum to access it whenever you need it.
They should be posted throughout, if i knew how to use that site...

Personal Growth said:
They were so hypnotised and zombiefied that I couldn't even get them to snap out of it to hear my door knocking.

So frustrating to not be able to speak to anyone because they're all zoned out and tuned into getting their tv mind programming.

That's why you knock like you're a cop. You gotta knock hard, and do it with some authority. I've literally lived without a cable subscription of any kind for three years. Once you quit social media as well, you've pretty much unplugged from the matrix. The problem is every other motherfucker is glued to their phones or that damn idiot box.

If you could somehow post all those images on a different page so that goym do not get freaked out of the satanic symbol and we don t end up in trouble. This threat is extremly revealing and could be a brutal step in awakening. I would like to use this for activism and not only very anonimous activism.

We are not christians. People need tohave sex when the time is right for them. If teenager girls start having babies because of no birth control, what kind of a life will they have, no experience or anything, lack of wisdom, stop education, not even finish high scool, and everything else. Lilith is Goddess of pro-choice, I really dont think birth control is pure jewish.

Thank you for this thread and all the stuff posted therein. Will be good to share, and as I mentioned already, good for my website.

Oy Gevalt! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know!...........................

likman666 said:
Oy Gevalt! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know! the goyim know!...........................

Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back