Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to pronounce Xtian?

Gearshift

This question popped into my mind the other night and wanting to say it right.

Xtian - i.e. a judeo-bolshevik.

How is it pronounced?

Is it Zian; Z-eye-an or is it like the sexy voiced girl who does the audios in Satan'sLibrary; x-tian or pronounced Ecks-tee-an?

In other words is it said as one complete word or as two different words like the aforementioned x-tian?

Also can by any chance does anyone know some good historical information on the word. Last thing I recall was that it was an old Roman terms for non-heathens but does the word have more historical? Is it the only word for non-heathens?

"Xmas" just crosses-out "christ" in "christmas"; "xian" crosses-out "christ" in "christian"; "xtian" crosses out Chris in "christian". Chris, as in the Boy name Christopher or Christian, didn't do anything wrong; therefore, "xtian" is nonsense or a mistype.

"Xian" is not an Asian word (unlike Xi'an). Pronounce it however you want, but if following the pronunciation of "xmas", then it's pronounced "eks-mass".

It's not an official word (yet?). It's just to cross-out a jew-on-a-stick, a kike-on-a-kross. Once when I was volunteering in the church I used to attend years ago, I mentioned "xmas" and one of the other xians there said to not, because it crosses-out jewsus. Since then, after leaving that shit, I started, and continued, to say "xian", as well. I would like to say that I coined the word, but surely others have used it for ages before I did.

I say Zian but I’m pretty sure either are correct. Similar to how to are two pronunciations for the word tomato.

Legendary Creature said:
I say Zian but I’m pretty sure either are correct. Similar to how to are two pronunciations for the word tomato.
There is only one correct pronunciation of SATANAS, only one correct pronunciation of SaTaNaMa, and only one correct pronunciation of tomato - I'll give you a clue; it is not "tomaydo".

FancyMancy said:
Legendary Creature said:
There is only one correct pronunciation of SATANAS, only one correct pronunciation of SaTaNaMa, and only one correct pronunciation of tomato - I'll give you a clue; it is not "tomaydo".
There is only one correct word for christians and muslims and similar: zombies. Anyway, guys, let's be careful in our interactions with the ignorants.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back