Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mohammed had mental disorders (this is not a joke or funny you should read this post!!!)

ArabKnight

1- Acoording to islamic resources mohammed gone insane and had suicide attempets when the famous angel "gabriel" stopped giving him new revelations and new pharses of the quran.

2- when the angel gabriel came to mohammed for the first time inside the mountain in macca in the cave where mohammed was meditating alone from the arab pagans, mohammed was chocked and paniced and he went to his first wife khadija and he asked her to put her naked thigh above his head then he asked her to cover him with a sheet because he was scared and he felt cold (these are symptoms of an autistc man or asperger maybe? And perheps shizophrinia/psychotics?)

3- mohammed was a cuck and he allowed other men to suck on his wife aisha's breasts and he was happy about it.

4- mohammed married a woman called "safiah" after he murderd not only her family but her whole tribe and when he came to her husband he cut his head and burned his body litrallay.

5- mohammed used a very bad and aggressive language and he said once to an arab beduin man :"go and suck on al-lat's clitoris"

Note: *al-Lat* is an ancint female deity the
arab-pagans used to worship before islam. Al-lat is not like allah! They are two diffrent things... Allah is yahweh and it is a thoughtform with no awarness.

Stop trying to read and study the quran to find the bad things in it. Because even if you are against it and don't agree with it, reading all of those curses in there and focusing on them still connects it to you. You need to become seperated from all those curses, not trying to think of them more.

You don't need to look for quotes to show how evil islam is. You can just look at the past thousands of years of history to see how evil the muslims are. How many hundreds of millions of people have been killed or enslaved by muslims. Nearly all of the Hindu Brahmans in India were genocided by muslims in I think around year 1400.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back