Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many days of a working to do to make it permanent.

Purified666

I had great success with with just doing a working for 40 days. But this is a special working for me and I want it to last forever. I'm willing to do it for as long as I need to make it permanent.
108 vibrations for 108 days? 108 x 216 days? Hell, I'd even do 108 x 432 days.

Or is it better to smaller amounts of reps and days of the same working throughout the year? Like 54 reps for 40 days, then you wait for couple of days and start again and you do this for a year?

I don't want to burn myself out on this one, so the 108 x 108 option is the most alluring. But I can manage more if it means that it's going to be permanent :)

From what I had read others saying, 40 days is enough to be permanent, but that doesn't make a longer working less viable, especially if it really benefits you.

Purified666 said:
I had great success with with just doing a working for 40 days. But this is a special working for me and I want it to last forever. I'm willing to do it for as long as I need to make it permanent.
108 vibrations for 108 days? 108 x 216 days? Hell, I'd even do 108 x 432 days.

Or is it better to smaller amounts of reps and days of the same working throughout the year? Like 54 reps for 40 days, then you wait for couple of days and start again and you do this for a year?

I don't want to burn myself out on this one, so the 108 x 108 option is the most alluring. But I can manage more if it means that it's going to be permanent :)
I think the "best" way to make a working fully permanent is to do many 40 day cycles of it.

That being said, it will very likely also work if you just do it once but for a high amount of days.
So in the end it's personal preference imo.
I prefer the 40 day cycles.

I'm doing a working but I don't remember when I started. I intend to do 40+. It seems it's okay.

Just 40. Double it (80 days) if the "problem" is very big issue and rooted in your soul. Extreme is also 90 days. 3 months!! This three numbers of reps is enough. Don't need searching other ways, might it can be show as ur psychological problem or just lack of confidence in your means. ;)
Ciao

Blitzkreig said:
From what I had read others saying, 40 days is enough to be permanent, but that doesn't make a longer working less viable, especially if it really benefits you.
The reason a 40-day working might need to be repeated is similar to colours of paint. One coat of paint over another colour would look OK but you could still see the previous, contrasting colour underneath; a second (or perhaps more) round/s of 40-days would be required.

In terms of proper workings, full cleaning and healing of previous energies is like using a heat gun to remove the paint (e.g. Muñka, which can be painful, hence the heat gun), before applying the fresh coat of paint. As usual, these 40-day workings might need to be repeated in the future (the paint fades or cracks and becomes dull). The everyday Aura of Protection and Aura and Soul Cleanings are the daily dusting and cleaning up of grease and grime, etc.

See if you can think of analogies for Returning Curses parts 1 and 2 for yourself! Perhaps gloss v emulsion v matt... Don't think too hard and long, and don't take it too literally; analogies don't work 100%!, etc.

Blitzkreig said:

I will do what Shael said and do it for 40 days for multiple times. I might do it for 108 days down the line, just to see how the energies manifest.

Harry said:
Which working are you doing?
That's classified. :)

Shael said:
I think the "best" way to make a working fully permanent is to do many 40 day cycles of it.

That being said, it will very likely also work if you just do it once but for a high amount of days.
So in the end it's personal preference imo.
I prefer the 40 day cycles.

Well, the advice you told me in the past worked out great for me, so I'll do it for multiple times for 40 days.
I'm almost done with the working so I wanted to know if I should do more than 40 days. I'm doing 108 vibrations on this working, should I cut that down to 54 when I do the working again? And one more thing, how long should I wait between workings? I will obviously do the working again when the Moon is favorable, but I still want to know the magic number of days I should wait :).

Purified666 said:
Depends on the nature of the working. If it's a very deep issue, spanning back multiple life times, than you'd need more. I'd say just do a high amount of vibrations for 40 days at first, and if you feel you need to no more after that, than do more. Never have the mentality of "I have to get to (number of days) or else it won't work", as even when you start on day one you need to know that the changes have already happened and are permanent. I definitely don't think you'd need 432 days, although I can't say that wouldn't work, it'd definitely be permanent. If you get the intuition to go to 432 days, than go ahead.

Purified666 said:
Well, the advice you told me in the past worked out great for me, so I'll do it for multiple times for 40 days.
I'm glad to hear my past advice helped :)

Purified666 said:
I'm almost done with the working so I wanted to know if I should do more than 40 days.
One more thing on this -- if you started your working on an absolutely amazing date, one that wont come around again for a good while, then it would be better to just keep it going instead of doing cycles. I felt like I should add that. I started some Virgo-workings on last day of August, with 5 planets in Virgo. I am still doing these right now because I know going for cycles would be less effective in this case.

Purified said:
I'm doing 108 vibrations on this working, should I cut that down to 54 when I do the working again?
Why do you think that? Unless the current 108 vibrations were too much for you energy-wise, there is no reason at all to halve the reps. In fact, the best course of action would be to slightly increase the amount of reps that you do with your workings. Cobra talked about this in his sermon, saying you should try to do between 110% - 150% of what you can currently comfortably handle. This way you will constantly increase your bioelectricity in increments.

Purified666 said:
And one more thing, how long should I wait between workings? I will obviously do the working again when the Moon is favorable, but I still want to know the magic number of days I should wait :).
Between the same working, I would recommend a bare minimum of 3 days waiting time inbetween. If you want to be completely safe then wait atleast like 10 days. I don't know a magic number that would exactly signify this (maybe 9 days or something) but after 10 days you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

Also, let me quickly touch on what to do while you wait for the next date of your working. What I do here are called "inbetween workings". These are workings that are under 40 days in length, centered on mainly just keeping your energies from dropping. You can use these to accomplish small things, like doing well on a test, cutting ties with someone, finding a good spot for your vacation, finding a nice new food place, and so on. With these, keep one pause day inbetween before you start the new working.

Example:
You finish your working today, November 26th. The next suitable date is December 7th (this is a random date for example purposes).
In this case, you would be starting your inbetween working on November 28th, after leaving one day free on the 27th. The new inbetween-working is the the same in length as your previous working (or a bit higher), so in this example perhaps 111 vibrations. [For inbetween-workings, also keep in mind that 108 is not an option. This number only works for workings that are 40 days or higher.]
You finish the inbetween-working on December 5th, leave the 6th as a free day, and begin the next cycle of your main working on the 7th.

So far everyone I have talked to, myself also, have experienced an energy-drop if no inbetween-workings are used. These small workings are an easy fix to this issue, and have worked magnificently for every single person I know that tried them.

I think the question here is wrong. It's not how much days It takes to make it permanent but how much days it will take to "materialize". This is personal and depends how much energy you can raise and how Deep the problem is.

Every 40 days is a check point, you have to see for yourself if in 40 days you feel it worked then stop it there if not then keep going for 80, if still you feel that it needs more then go for another cycle of 40 days. For some problems it may take 3 cylce of 40 days wich is 120 days.

Purified666 said:
I'm almost done with the working so I wanted to know if I should do more than 40 days.
Shael said:
One more thing on this -- if you started your working on an absolutely amazing date, one that wont come around again for a good while, then it would be better to just keep it going instead of doing cycles. I felt like I should add that. I started some Virgo-workings on last day of August, with 5 planets in Virgo. I am still doing these right now because I know going for cycles would be less effective in this case.
No, the date wasn't anything special, not even close to something like 5 planets in one sign lol.

Purified said:
I'm doing 108 vibrations on this working, should I cut that down to 54 when I do the working again?
Shael said:
Why do you think that? Unless the current 108 vibrations were too much for you energy-wise, there is no reason at all to halve the reps. In fact, the best course of action would be to slightly increase the amount of reps that you do with your workings. Cobra talked about this in his sermon, saying you should try to do between 110% - 150% of what you can currently comfortably handle. This way you will constantly increase your bioelectricity in increments.
I can hold extreme focus for about 54 vibrations(I visualize the rune bright and full of energy on my soul), but after that it gets really hard to keep focusing. I'd say that around 70 vibrations I start having real difficulties visualizing the rune.

Purified666 said:
And one more thing, how long should I wait between workings? I will obviously do the working again when the Moon is favorable, but I still want to know the magic number of days I should wait :).
Shael said:
Between the same working, I would recommend a bare minimum of 3 days waiting time inbetween. If you want to be completely safe then wait atleast like 10 days. I don't know a magic number that would exactly signify this (maybe 9 days or something) but after 10 days you shouldnt have anything to worry about.
Thank you!

Shael said:
Also, let me quickly touch on what to do while you wait for the next date of your working. What I do here are called "inbetween workings". These are workings that are under 40 days in length, centered on mainly just keeping your energies from dropping. You can use these to accomplish small things, like doing well on a test, cutting ties with someone, finding a good spot for your vacation, finding a nice new food place, and so on. With these, keep one pause day inbetween before you start the new working.

Example:
You finish your working today, November 26th. The next suitable date is December 7th (this is a random date for example purposes).
In this case, you would be starting your inbetween working on November 28th, after leaving one day free on the 27th. The new inbetween-working is the the same in length as your previous working (or a bit higher), so in this example perhaps 111 vibrations. [For inbetween-workings, also keep in mind that 108 is not an option. This number only works for workings that are 40 days or higher.]
You finish the inbetween-working on December 5th, leave the 6th as a free day, and begin the next cycle of your main working on the 7th.

So far everyone I have talked to, myself also, have experienced an energy-drop if no inbetween-workings are used. These small workings are an easy fix to this issue, and have worked magnificently for every single person I know that tried them.
That sounds good, I will definitely do those. Yeah I experienced an energy drop after doing ridiculous amount of rituals for Samhain. I did the schedule 4 times a day with every rune vibrated a 100 times. I felt amazing during Samhain but when the energy dropped... it wasn't as bad as I expected, but it still sucked lol

Since you also wanted to know my experience with using reversed runes for black magic(I don't want to resurrect a dead topic) ... Well, I didn't do the ritual for 40 days since the person I cursed made amends with me, so I didn't see why should I continue. I did notice the energy take effect around 10 days, so I know it worked. But I'd still go with vibrating the runes normally, It feels better to do for some reason. Hagal was extremely hard for me to vibrate and direct the energy of it to the target. Fe felt much more easier to handle.

luis said:
I think the question here is wrong. It's not how much days It takes to make it permanent but how much days it will take to "materialize". This is personal and depends how much energy you can raise and how Deep the problem is.

Every 40 days is a check point, you have to see for yourself if in 40 days you feel it worked then stop it there if not then keep going for 80, if still you feel that it needs more then go for another cycle of 40 days. For some problems it may take 3 cylce of 40 days wich is 120 days.

I mean it worked, I noticed the effects 20 days into the working. I'm basically done with the working now. But I don't know, I'd like to do more just so I amplify the effect, even though the working was successful :)

If you decide to do it for 40 days, then the working will not work/come to fruition, will not manifest, until on or after 40 days, or cycle of 40 days. It's good to decide to make it be working now, including with the affirmations - which may, in fact, be longer than 40 days, regardless.

As for reducing the number of repetitions, I have recommended that not be done because we should always try and do more, not less, and also because it would slow down progress and lose momentum. Along that line, as well, though, I have also recommended starting lowly and slowly and building up from there. Maybe I was just being overly-cautious with not losing and reducing speed.

Purified666 said:
I can hold extreme focus for about 54 vibrations(I visualize the rune bright and full of energy on my soul), but after that it gets really hard to keep focusing. I'd say that around 70 vibrations I start having real difficulties visualizing the rune.
Hmmm yeah in this case it might be a good idea to go with 54 and work your way up slowly with each new cycle that you do.

Purified666 said:
That sounds good, I will definitely do those. Yeah I experienced an energy drop after doing ridiculous amount of rituals for Samhain. I did the schedule 4 times a day with every rune vibrated a 100 times. I felt amazing during Samhain but when the energy dropped... it wasn't as bad as I expected, but it still sucked lol
Just adding on here, that group rituals are a different thing from your normal schedule. In general you should try to avoid going for super high reps for a few days and then dropping to lower ones again. However, this only goes for your normal meditation/workings schedule. When it comes to group workings, then I definitely do recommend going for high reps if you can comfortably handle them. Even if there is an energy-drop afterwards, group-workings will benefit greatly from high efforts like you described. Just make sure you do not do them to a point where you drain or fry yourself.

Purified666 said:
Since you also wanted to know my experience with using reversed runes for black magic(I don't want to resurrect a dead topic) ... Well, I didn't do the ritual for 40 days since the person I cursed made amends with me, so I didn't see why should I continue. I did notice the energy take effect around 10 days, so I know it worked. But I'd still go with vibrating the runes normally, It feels better to do for some reason. Hagal was extremely hard for me to vibrate and direct the energy of it to the target. Fe felt much more easier to handle.
That's good to know, thanks for sharing. :)

FancyMancy said:
If you decide to do it for 40 days, then the working will not work/come to fruition, will not manifest, until on or after 40 days, or cycle of 40 days. It's good to decide to make it be working now, including with the affirmations - which may, in fact, be longer than 40 days, regardless.

As for reducing the number of repetitions, I have recommended that not be done because we should always try and do more, not less, and also because it would slow down progress and lose momentum. Along that line, as well, though, I have also recommended starting lowly and slowly and building up from there. Maybe I was just being overly-cautious with not losing and reducing speed.

I always add "now and forever" to the end of my affirmations. I don't want the energy to get lazy and take its time manifesting *cracks whip* :D

In the past I way always worried if the energy will manifest, is it even real, etc. But then I decided to take a leap of faith and whatever happens, happens. Well, the effects were much more than I anticipated, so my motivation skyrocketed. :p

Alright, I'll keep using 108 vibrations. I'll just try each day to visualize and focus on the rune for 1 more rep than I did yesterday. I'll be able to hold focus for 108 vibrations in a month or so. My focus falters greatly after around 70 vibrations.

Because I felt the effects of a working I was doing only after 9 days(and I was expecting to feel the effects near the end of the working), I got extremely motivated and decided to start 2 extra workings. One with 54 and the other one with 108 vibrations. I was able to handle doing 3 workings a day, but damn the last one was really hard to focus on. I left the longest working for last, I didn't struggle for first 54 reps, but after that I could've barely visualize the rune or keep a clear mind.

But I think with a better time management and spacing them out better, I can now handle 3 or more workings easily.
I wish I started working on myself ages ago :)

Purified666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I always add "now and forever" to the end of my affirmations. I don't want the energy to get lazy and take its time manifesting *cracks whip* :D
Actually, I started using "Now, continuously, and forever", where relevant, and I hadn't told that to anyone, and only a short time later HPHC makes a post with that phrasing exactly, in that same order. If I weren't as educated as I am, I might be afraid!

Hindsight can be mean but also honest! She's a harsh, but fair, mistress.

FancyMancy said:
Actually, I started using "Now, continuously, and forever", where relevant, and I hadn't told that to anyone, and only a short time later HPHC makes a post with that phrasing exactly, in that same order. If I weren't as educated as I am, I might be afraid!
Ooops, Shael actually told me about adding that to my affirmations, I added that to the affirmations of two planetary squares I'm doing. I'm glad that this affirmation is being shared, it's really good! I saw the affirmation during the Samhain schedule but I wasn't sure if I should use it. So HC copied your homework? :lol: jk, of course :)

FancyMancy said:
Purified666 said:
Hindsight can be mean but also honest! She's a harsh, but fair, mistress.

That she is.

Shael said:
Hmmm yeah in this case it might be a good idea to go with 54 and work your way up slowly with each new cycle that you do.
I think I'll try increasing the number of vibrations I can fully focus on. So if my max is 70 out of 108 vibrations where I can still hold my focus, I'll try to hold my focus for 71 vibrations the next day, etc
Since I started with 108 vibrations, I might as well keep it that way and just work on improving my focus and visualization during higher reps. I think that will be okay.

Shael said:
Just adding on here, that group rituals are a different thing from your normal schedule. In general you should try to avoid going for super high reps for a few days and then dropping to lower ones again. However, this only goes for your normal meditation/workings schedule. When it comes to group workings, then I definitely do recommend going for high reps if you can comfortably handle them. Even if there is an energy-drop afterwards, group-workings will benefit greatly from high efforts like you described. Just make sure you do not do them to a point where you drain or fry yourself.
Thank you. I won't go into details, but I told Father Satan that I would do 8 times the rituals on Samhain a day. Then I got a number 4 in my mind, so I went with that. I'm glad I did since it did push me to the limit, but it didn't fry me. I felt positively exhausted and calm after doing them. I'll do the same for other important RTR Schedules from now on, ask for a sign on how much I should do :)

Shael said:
That's good to know, thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks for helping me out :D

FancyMancy said:
Actually, I started using "Now, continuously, and forever", where relevant
I use that with almost everything and it works great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back