Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the fastest way to see and hear the demons and spirits?

Vaal

Hi,
I'd like to know what is the quickest way to see and hear astral entities. Should I work every day only on Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, or should I also work on other chakras to open those astral senses?

Also, I would love to hear about other members experiences with opening those senses.

Thank you.

Whichever way works the best for you, not the quickest. You have to learn to discern between the Daemons/Daemonesses and any enemy entity. Rushing things will not help you. You have to learn which way works the best for you.

There needs to be balance, so you need to work on the upper and lower Chakras. Of course, the clairaudience and clairvoyance points. Don't forget the pineal gland, which needs to be healed from calcification, and don't forget Void meditating, so your thoughts are not interfered with and you do not become fearful nor fooled.

FancyMancy said:
Whichever way works the best for you, not the quickest. You have to learn to discern between the Daemons/Daemonesses and any enemy entity. Rushing things will not help you. You have to learn which way works the best for you.

There needs to be balance, so you need to work on the upper and lower Chakras. Of course, the clairaudience and clairvoyance points. Don't forget the pineal gland, which needs to be healed from calcification, and don't forget Void meditating, so your thoughts are not interfered with and you do not become fearful nor fooled.

Thank you for the output, Fancy.

I'm not scared of evil entities. If I ever meet one, I'll suck him with my vaccum cleaner. ;)

I just want to open my astral senses quickly to have some proof that I'am doing the meditations correctly.

How I should heal my pineal gland, btw? it's the first time I'm hearing about this.

Depending on how well or ill your Soul is and Mind is, and of course your Body is, it will depend on how long it takes you to be able to do things. For the pineal gland, you should eat healthily, exercise properly and do Hatha and Kundalini yoga. You can also do usual 6th Chakra/Third Eye vibration work, including SATANAS, SaTaNaMa and AUM for it, as well. You can search on the forum and check on the site for ideas and how to do it, to make, or add to, your own meditation programme.

Just keep advancing if u new it's recommended to do satanic rituals to get intouch with satanic energy sending energies to demons aswel in my experience can be quite rewarding but mostly everything comes with ones own personal development ... Hail Satan Hail Dagon

FancyMancy said:
Depending on how well or ill your Soul is and Mind is, and of course your Body is, it will depend on how long it takes you to be able to do things. For the pineal gland, you should eat healthily, exercise properly and do Hatha and Kundalini yoga. You can also do usual 6th Chakra/Third Eye vibration work, including SATANAS, SaTaNaMa and AUM for it, as well. You can search on the forum and check on the site for ideas and how to do it, to make, or add to, your own meditation programme.

Thank you very much ,Mancy.

I have one more question, some time ago ,I was trying to open my astral hearing and after 2-3 days I would get some random thoughts/words to my head that I'm pretty sure weren't mine. Is this how astral hearing works like?

BoRn of fire said:
Just keep advancing if u new it's recommended to do satanic rituals to get intouch with satanic energy sending energies to demons aswel in my experience can be quite rewarding but mostly everything comes with ones own personal development ... Hail Satan Hail Dagon

Thanks, I will try that :)

Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

I have one more question, some time ago ,I was trying to open my astral hearing and after 2-3 days I would get some random thoughts/words to my head that I'm pretty sure weren't mine. Is this how astral hearing works like?
You would have to discern for yourself. If you managed to do decent work already (if you had done in previous lives), then it might be, or it could be enemy interference.

Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

If I'm not mistaken you are correct in a way. Just like with Astral sight it will take time to develop your abilities to actually see and hear (like you normally would with the physical world), but the random thoughts are a good indication. I have had something similar for awhile, almost like a form of auto-complete where I think one thing and the thought is completed for me. But sometimes it turns into a voice that communicates through thoughts, like how my Succubus currently communicates with me.

Just remember if you're being attacked (bad thoughts, thoughts of suicide, etc. .) you can visualize yourself in Satanic Blue fire to cleanse yourself, and visualize Satan's sigil if you still need help fending off attacks. Keep up your exercises and make sure you do Void Meditation DAILY :)

FancyMancy said:
Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

You would have to discern for yourself. If you managed to do decent work already (if you had done in previous lives), then it might be, or it could be enemy interference.

Thanks

Poweredbythesun said:
Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

If I'm not mistaken you are correct in a way. Just like with Astral sight it will take time to develop your abilities to actually see and hear (like you normally would with the physical world), but the random thoughts are a good indication. I have had something similar for awhile, almost like a form of auto-complete where I think one thing and the thought is completed for me. But sometimes it turns into a voice that communicates through thoughts, like how my Succubus currently communicates with me.

Just remember if you're being attacked (bad thoughts, thoughts of suicide, etc. .) you can visualize yourself in Satanic Blue fire to cleanse yourself, and visualize Satan's sigil if you still need help fending off attacks. Keep up your exercises and make sure you do Void Meditation DAILY :)

Yesss, I had the exact same thing a few days ago! My thoughts just auto-completing without any thinking from my side. Pretty interesting :)

Vaal said:
Hi,
I'd like to know what is the quickest way to see and hear astral entities. Should I work every day only on Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, or should I also work on other chakras to open those astral senses?

Also, I would love to hear about other members experiences with opening those senses.

Thank you.

I've never really heard anyone explain what it's like to actually see an entity. For me, what I've come up with, and maybe my eyes are damaged with visual snow or I'm hallucinating, auras and entities are visible in the "ether" (that's what I'm calling it) that we're submerged in. My eyes are usually focused on a point and when I relax them and focus on my entire field of view rather than in the center (best way I can explain it) I can begin to see the air moving around and in the right lighting conditions, things moving. Other than that I've only ever had images of beings appear in my head - and these are in full color as opposed to the gray that I can see with my eyes. I'm pretty sure I was able to see auras (in a certain lighting condition) before.. I've fallen off the path and haven't even meditated in a long time, but what I saw wasn't in color and I'm thinking that if I were more spiritually advanced color may begin to be visible. In sleep paralysis I once saw a being I'd describe as a wraith, and a couple of weeks ago I kept waking up (in the same night) from bad dreams and kind of thought I could see a pair of circular eyes in the "ether" I described, across the room from my bed.

Hopefully this helps you. Maybe I'm completely wrong. Good luck. Just wanted to share what I had in one of the only places on the internet that it would be tolerated in.

retrograde said:

Thank you for the reply.

I see sometimes this "ether" that you described when I am doing the "returning curses" ritual. very interesting expirience.

So I am seeing these yellowish sparkles in the air from time to time. Is this normal? Am I doing it right?

Vaal said:
So I am seeing these yellowish sparkles in the air from time to time. Is this normal? Am I doing it right?

That's the beginning I'm pretty sure.

Plenty of people have written about these, after doing meditations on the psychic senses. Keep on going :)

94n said:
Vaal said:

That's the beginning I'm pretty sure.

Plenty of people have written about these, after doing meditations on the psychic senses. Keep on going :)

Thank you. I can see these when I am laying in my bed at night, mostly. I will keep going.

Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm not scared of evil entities. If I ever meet one, I'll suck him with my vaccum cleaner. ;)

I just want to open my astral senses quickly to have some proof that I'am doing the meditations correctly.

How I should heal my pineal gland, btw? it's the first time I'm hearing about this.

This just made me picture you running at a grey with a vacuum cleaner... which wouldn't be very successful at all but an amusing image none-the-less.

I always state very assertively to members that working with your chakras and abilities is exactly like working with a muscle. There is no 'fastest' way, just consistent practice, use and empowerment. You're not going to be able to lift 800 pounds by doing thousands of push-ups in a single session of 24 hours, in fact you're going to get the opposite of what you want and regress due to injury and bodily damage. You just need to practice patience and keep going every day.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Vaal said:
FancyMancy said:

This just made me picture you running at a grey with a vacuum cleaner... which wouldn't be very successful at all but an amusing image none-the-less.

I always state very assertively to members that working with your chakras and abilities is exactly like working with a muscle. There is no 'fastest' way, just consistent practice, use and empowerment. You're not going to be able to lift 800 pounds by doing thousands of push-ups in a single session of 24 hours, in fact you're going to get the opposite of what you want and regress due to injury and bodily damage. You just need to practice patience and keep going every day.

Like in Ghost Busters :)

Yeah, thats true. Now when I train and hit my highest point ,I just quit in order to not overwork myself, and let my brain rest. It's way more effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back