Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4653

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:49 pm

No, he did not.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Aquarius
Posts: 3631

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:05 pm

ArabKnight wrote:Did he?

I mean, we’ve got pictures of him dead hanged and maybe shot down too, but as always you don’t seem to want to sit down and think about stuff for a moment.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

WiseDragon
Posts: 345

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby WiseDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:No, he did not.

Don't know if you talked about this, but Mussolini was a Soul of Satan or not?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4653

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 pm

WiseDragon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:No, he did not.

Don't know if you talked about this, but Mussolini was a Soul of Satan or not?


Mussolini was a strong soul from the times of the Roman Empire, but not in particular a spiritual expert or anything close to that. He was a young but highly capable soul in terms of Leadership.

He committed mistakes also which cost a lot in WW2 and some analysts say even caused defeat. The Gods were not pleased with this. This should display the importance of people to actually be with the Gods and not just pass by and fuck around.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

ArabKnight
Posts: 97

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby ArabKnight » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ArabKnight wrote:Did he?

I mean, we’ve got pictures of him dead hanged and maybe shot down too, but as always you don’t seem to want to sit down and think about stuff for a moment.


There is a pictures of hitler being dead does it mean its real? No not at all!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 824

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:31 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Mussolini was a strong soul from the times of the Roman Empire, but not in particular a spiritual expert or anything close to that. He was a young but highly capable soul in terms of Leadership.

He committed mistakes also which cost a lot in WW2 and some analysts say even caused defeat. The Gods were not pleased with this. This should display the importance of people to actually be with the Gods and not just pass by and fuck around.


I suspect the same of Francisco Franco, he was a good leader but he did not get involved in spiritual practices and made some big mistakes.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

WiseDragon
Posts: 345

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby WiseDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 pm

ArabKnight wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ArabKnight wrote:Did he?

I mean, we’ve got pictures of him dead hanged and maybe shot down too, but as always you don’t seem to want to sit down and think about stuff for a moment.


There is a pictures of hitler being dead does it mean its real? No not at all!

There aren't pictures of Hitler's dead body, he was never found. Instead there are plenty of photos of Mussolini's dead body and those are official photos.
No offense but generally you write a lot of bullshit, study more and write less, this is my ((rude)) advice.

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 64

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby Malkom2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 pm

ArabKnight wrote:...

Difference being, the pictures of dead Hitler are obviously fake, and look more like a mentally retarded clone of Charlie Chaplin. The pictures of Mussolini hanging upside down are obviously him. Not to mention, if Mussolini did complete the Magnum Opus, and was a Satanist, he would've been mentioned on the website, and he probably wouldn't of lost a battle against fucking Egypt.

SS66610888
Posts: 235

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby SS66610888 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:31 pm

I'm a big fan of mussolini.
singing in the shower the fascist songs. Mussolini was a great man.
But vastly inferior to Hitler.

I agree that it contributed to Germany's defeat in World War II.

The most striking example was the invasion of Greece.
Mussolini was losing, Hitler sent troops to help.
For this reason the Russian campaign was delayed and the Russian winter is not like the African one ...
Mussolini was great, but at the same time he was often naive and made mistakes.
this because he was a man and men make mistakes.
instead Hitler is a god.
I hope that the reincarnated soul of Mussolini does meditation I am sure that something very very good will come out.
in a sermon I read Mussolini is great but Marco Aurelio was more I fully agree with for what is fascism that is the closest thing to nationscialism for Italians I still sing
PER IL DUCE PER L'IMPERO EJA EJA ALALA

SS66610888
Posts: 235

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby SS66610888 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:06 am

I would like to add something.
I'm glad that in Italy many people are returning fascist or otherwise sympathetic to fascism. I am happy for the principles of fascism, my love for my country, my work, and above all, anti-communism.
All principles close to National Socialism.
But unfortunately it is the opinion of many new fascists that the ruin of Mussolini has been allied to Hitler when it is the opposite.
another bullshit they say is that Nazism derives from fascism.
Just because Nazism was born later does not mean that it comes from the fascimo.
Nazism is based on ideals immediately.
fascism is transformist by the same admission of mussolini

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 453

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:37 am

Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?

SdD
Posts: 434

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby SdD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:01 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?


Yes…

Just return and regroup, made a mistake, better not face the Russian winter...

My opinion
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

SS66610888
Posts: 235

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby SS66610888 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:05 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?

my opinion is that Hitler did well to help Mussolini.
they had a pact and Hitler always respected him until the end.
This is one of the many things that makes Hitler a man of higher honor among other things.
Unfortunately mussolini was wrong it was not the time to invade Greece.
plus the Greeks were very brave and fought hard

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 453

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:19 pm

SdD wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?


Yes…

Just return and regroup, made a mistake, better not face the Russian winter...

My opinion

I've read that not attacking Russia would have been worse because Romania or the Caucasus had oil that Hitler needed for the war.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4653

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:10 pm

SS66610888 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?

my opinion is that Hitler did well to help Mussolini.
they had a pact and Hitler always respected him until the end.
This is one of the many things that makes Hitler a man of higher honor among other things.
Unfortunately mussolini was wrong it was not the time to invade Greece.
plus the Greeks were very brave and fought hard


Mussolini picked Greece because he assumed it was the easy target for Italy to just destroy, and he got destroyed himself.

This should act as a lesson in history that White Nations should not attack other Nations assuming that they are weak, and political bullying among people of common blood is a great mistake.

This stupidity and strange ego move costed our race the war. There was no point to any of this.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

SS66610888
Posts: 235

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby SS66610888 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
SS66610888 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?

my opinion is that Hitler did well to help Mussolini.
they had a pact and Hitler always respected him until the end.
This is one of the many things that makes Hitler a man of higher honor among other things.
Unfortunately mussolini was wrong it was not the time to invade Greece.
plus the Greeks were very brave and fought hard


Mussolini picked Greece because he assumed it was the easy target for Italy to just destroy, and he got destroyed himself.

This should act as a lesson in history that White Nations should not attack other Nations assuming that they are weak, and political bullying among people of common blood is a great mistake.

This stupidity and strange ego move costed our race the war. There was no point to any of this.

a curiosity. I know it's a bit off topic.
But you have more knowledge of Italian history than I who am Italian.

Garibaldi who has united Italy was a Freemason.
Was it of the enemy?

User avatar
curio
Posts: 213

Re: Did mussolini finish the magnum opus like the nazi leaders?

Postby curio » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:10 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
SdD wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Would it have been better if Hitler didn't help Mussolini?


Yes…

Just return and regroup, made a mistake, better not face the Russian winter...

My opinion

I've read that not attacking Russia would have been worse because Romania or the Caucasus had oil that Hitler needed for the war.

That's right. Fall blau/case blue. There were other needed resources there but oil was the most important because germany was already strained by rationing and was soon to run out of oil. There was no option but to capture the caucasus.

Italy was burdensome to Germany. Not entirely their fault, they were in a similar predicament as germany, only less developed. I think it was better to have had the alliance than not to have had it, Italy was just constrained by lack of resources and industrial capacity and hampered by bad decision making overall.

Probably would have been best if it were under the nazi banner.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests