Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

ArabKnight

1- freeing the soul by a satanic roasry. (recommended to use against idiot relatives because it will not harm them but it will keep them away instad)

2- using astral vimpirism against them which will make their auras weaker and make that energy line they attached to your soul weaker and boom!.. They are gone from your life. (recommended against non relatives but in case that you want to use this as an advantage to advance)

3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)

4- before everything you talk yourself out of your problems first instad of using the previous methods... Just use wisdom... And if you need to use your powers use it and you have the right to use it! We are not christians!

Astral vampirism is really a low grade attack, given if you do this, not only you will suck the targets negativity, but also this creates an even larger array of more problems.

Energy from other humans despite of rank or development can be highly incompatible with one's self, there are endless issues involved.

Properly doing this requires a lot of effort and even then it may be a waste of time compared to other methods.

Building a soul on parasitism is the worst thing one can do, as sooner or later parasitic souls do collapse like a tick dies from diseased blood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Astral vampirism is really a low grade attack, given if you do this, not only you will suck the targets negativity, but also this creates an even larger array of more problems.

Energy from other humans despite of rank or development can be highly incompatible with one's self, there are endless issues involved.

Properly doing this requires a lot of effort and even then it may be a waste of time compared to other methods.

Building a soul on parasitism is the worst thing one can do, as sooner or later parasitic souls do collapse like a tick dies from diseased blood.
Isn't parasitism essentially what the Jews do when they meditate?

Psychic vampirism is all Jewish the messages of the gods are always that we should meditate and use our own power

ArabKnight said:
3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)

Wow your post came at the right time because now i got a relative which is just attacking and harassing me without stopping because he doesn’t like me lol .

And he today closed the hot water when i’m was showering which made me to take him very seriously. He is from these people which Listens to the Quran all day long even when sleeping. And he is wayy older than me.
right now i made the fighting back
Which is here
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

And now i want to know how to curse him? Is it like this: My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting [name of offender’s] negative energy in every way and sending it directly back to him to CURSE HIM. That’s what i’m doing.
if no, then how can i curse him or the curse done?

Harry said:
ArabKnight said:

Wow your post came at the right time because now i got a relative which is just attacking and harassing me without stopping because he doesn’t like me lol .

And he today closed the hot water when i’m was showering which made me to take him very seriously. He is from these people which Listens to the Quran all day long even when sleeping. And he is wayy older than me.
Which is here
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

And now i want to know how to curse him? Is it like this: My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting [name of offender’s] negative energy in every way and sending it directly back to him to CURSE HIM. That’s what i’m doing.

I think you should consider talking yourself out of the problem first, no need to use force in the begaining but There are many ways... If you really a risk taker and you have a strong aura and chakras and want to get a huge and satisfying revenge just sit or stand in front or close to that guy and laugh at him! Yep laugh at his face sarcasticly and abuse him while focusing on his aura and visulaizing that his heart is racing from fear and panic and affirm with loud voice to that guy that he is weak and shaking from fear and panic and can't hit you or harm you and you could say slang words to him like calling him a pig or a bi**h, this will make the toughest guy collapse mentaly and physiologicly if you do so espically if you have a strong soul, and if the victim was senstive he may cry as well. Good luck for you brother i support your struggle and your eygptian right?

But if your not sure about your power and you think that this working will put you in prison than i don't recommended doing this at all, calm down and talk with that guy first and use force later when time comes.

ArabKnight said:
Harry said:
ArabKnight said:

Which is here

I think you should consider talking yourself out of the problem first, no need to use force in the begaining but There are many ways... If you really a risk taker and you have a strong aura and chakras and want to get a huge and satisfying revenge just sit or stand in front or close to that guy and laugh at him! Yep laugh at his face sarcasticly and abuse him while focusing on his aura and visulaizing that his heart is racing from fear and panic and affirm with loud voice to that guy that he is weak and shaking from fear and panic and can't hit you or harm you and you could say slang words to him like calling him a pig or a bi**h, this will make the toughest guy collapse mentaly and physiologicly if you do so espically if you have a strong soul, and if the victim was senstive he may cry as well. Good luck for you brother i support your struggle and your eygptian right?

But if your not sure about your power and you think that this working will put you in prison than i don't recommended doing this at all, calm down and talk with that guy first and use force later when time comes.

After i wrote to you about how is the curse is done. i asked satan and then i found it in the satanic witchcraft section and i cursed him very hard in my astral temple when he work up he just avoided me in every way and he now he is thinking that “allah” is punishing him :lol: but when i finish and opened my eyes in the dark my aura immediately Expanded very powerfully and fast. it was like deflecting something

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back