4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
ArabKnight
Posts: 97

4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby ArabKnight » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:42 am

1- freeing the soul by a satanic roasry. (recommended to use against idiot relatives because it will not harm them but it will keep them away instad)


2- using astral vimpirism against them which will make their auras weaker and make that energy line they attached to your soul weaker and boom!.. They are gone from your life. (recommended against non relatives but in case that you want to use this as an advantage to advance)


3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)


4- before everything you talk yourself out of your problems first instad of using the previous methods... Just use wisdom... And if you need to use your powers use it and you have the right to use it! We are not christians!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4653

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Astral vampirism is really a low grade attack, given if you do this, not only you will suck the targets negativity, but also this creates an even larger array of more problems.

Energy from other humans despite of rank or development can be highly incompatible with one's self, there are endless issues involved.

Properly doing this requires a lot of effort and even then it may be a waste of time compared to other methods.

Building a soul on parasitism is the worst thing one can do, as sooner or later parasitic souls do collapse like a tick dies from diseased blood.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis
Posts: 2394

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby luis » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Astral vampirism is really a low grade attack, given if you do this, not only you will suck the targets negativity, but also this creates an even larger array of more problems.

Energy from other humans despite of rank or development can be highly incompatible with one's self, there are endless issues involved.

Properly doing this requires a lot of effort and even then it may be a waste of time compared to other methods.

Building a soul on parasitism is the worst thing one can do, as sooner or later parasitic souls do collapse like a tick dies from diseased blood.

Isn't parasitism essentially what the Jews do when they meditate?

BoRn of fire
Posts: 523

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:31 am

Psychic vampirism is all Jewish the messages of the gods are always that we should meditate and use our own power

User avatar
Harry
Posts: 124
Contact:

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby Harry » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:11 pm

ArabKnight wrote:3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)


Wow your post came at the right time because now i got a relative which is just attacking and harassing me without stopping because he doesn’t like me lol .

And he today closed the hot water when i’m was showering which made me to take him very seriously. He is from these people which Listens to the Quran all day long even when sleeping. And he is wayy older than me.
right now i made the fighting back
Which is here
[url]https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html
[/url]

And now i want to know how to curse him? Is it like this: My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting [name of offender’s] negative energy in every way and sending it directly back to him to CURSE HIM. That’s what i’m doing.
if no, then how can i curse him or the curse done?
PrivacyTools - Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the Jewish surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io/ :!:

95+ million paid books for free :arrow: https://www.pdfdrive.com/

https://www.satanisgod.org/

ArabKnight
Posts: 97

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby ArabKnight » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 pm

Harry wrote:
ArabKnight wrote:3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)


Wow your post came at the right time because now i got a relative which is just attacking and harassing me without stopping because he doesn’t like me lol .

And he today closed the hot water when i’m was showering which made me to take him very seriously. He is from these people which Listens to the Quran all day long even when sleeping. And he is wayy older than me.
right now i made the fighting back
Which is here
[url]https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html
[/url]

And now i want to know how to curse him? Is it like this: My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting [name of offender’s] negative energy in every way and sending it directly back to him to CURSE HIM. That’s what i’m doing.
if no, then how can i curse him or the curse done?



I think you should consider talking yourself out of the problem first, no need to use force in the begaining but There are many ways... If you really a risk taker and you have a strong aura and chakras and want to get a huge and satisfying revenge just sit or stand in front or close to that guy and laugh at him! Yep laugh at his face sarcasticly and abuse him while focusing on his aura and visulaizing that his heart is racing from fear and panic and affirm with loud voice to that guy that he is weak and shaking from fear and panic and can't hit you or harm you and you could say slang words to him like calling him a pig or a bi**h, this will make the toughest guy collapse mentaly and physiologicly if you do so espically if you have a strong soul, and if the victim was senstive he may cry as well. Good luck for you brother i support your struggle and your eygptian right?

But if your not sure about your power and you think that this working will put you in prison than i don't recommended doing this at all, calm down and talk with that guy first and use force later when time comes.

User avatar
Harry
Posts: 124
Contact:

Re: 4 ways to get rid of idiot cockroaches in your life

Postby Harry » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:43 pm

ArabKnight wrote:
Harry wrote:
ArabKnight wrote:3- curse them directly. (recomended against relatives and non relatives who caused you or causing you a lot of harm to a dgree they are repressinting an obestcel to your advancement)


Wow your post came at the right time because now i got a relative which is just attacking and harassing me without stopping because he doesn’t like me lol .

And he today closed the hot water when i’m was showering which made me to take him very seriously. He is from these people which Listens to the Quran all day long even when sleeping. And he is wayy older than me.
right now i made the fighting back
Which is here
[url]https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html
[/url]

And now i want to know how to curse him? Is it like this: My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting [name of offender’s] negative energy in every way and sending it directly back to him to CURSE HIM. That’s what i’m doing.
if no, then how can i curse him or the curse done?



I think you should consider talking yourself out of the problem first, no need to use force in the begaining but There are many ways... If you really a risk taker and you have a strong aura and chakras and want to get a huge and satisfying revenge just sit or stand in front or close to that guy and laugh at him! Yep laugh at his face sarcasticly and abuse him while focusing on his aura and visulaizing that his heart is racing from fear and panic and affirm with loud voice to that guy that he is weak and shaking from fear and panic and can't hit you or harm you and you could say slang words to him like calling him a pig or a bi**h, this will make the toughest guy collapse mentaly and physiologicly if you do so espically if you have a strong soul, and if the victim was senstive he may cry as well. Good luck for you brother i support your struggle and your eygptian right?

But if your not sure about your power and you think that this working will put you in prison than i don't recommended doing this at all, calm down and talk with that guy first and use force later when time comes.


After i wrote to you about how is the curse is done. i asked satan and then i found it in the satanic witchcraft section and i cursed him very hard in my astral temple when he work up he just avoided me in every way and he now he is thinking that “allah” is punishing him :lol: but when i finish and opened my eyes in the dark my aura immediately Expanded very powerfully and fast. it was like deflecting something
PrivacyTools - Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the Jewish surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io/ :!:

95+ million paid books for free :arrow: https://www.pdfdrive.com/

https://www.satanisgod.org/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], XRumerTest and 15 guests