Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Germany adminsitration and SS work

Zammel

Time ago the HP, have says the role of SS, are become the guide of White(german in this case) people. But how? What ae their object?
And what are the german administation of policy (Country,state and city) exist a "podestà" like in italy (a mayor nomined by PNF) or the mayor are the only can be elected? Sorry for this strange question, but i am curious of these thing ^^

You shouldn't feel the need to apologise for strange questions which also happen to be pertinent

Zammel said:
Time ago the HP, have says the role of SS, are become the guide of White(german in this case) people. But how? What ae their object?
And what are the german administation of policy (Country,state and city) exist a "podestà" like in italy (a mayor nomined by PNF) or the mayor are the only can be elected? Sorry for this strange question, but i am curious of these thing ^^
You can become a guide to your People through many ways. Everyone should do what they are talented at. The most important thing is that you keep advancing yourself and doing the RTRs.

You can only be a proper guide to your people if you first advance yourself and become clean and wise, so this should be your goal. Once you reach this point, you will easily see which options are best for you specifically, in terms of giving guidance and leadership. :)

Shael said:
Zammel said:
You can become a guide to your People through many ways. Everyone should do what they are talented at. The most important thing is that you keep advancing yourself and doing the RTRs.

You can only be a proper guide to your people if you first advance yourself and become clean and wise, so this should be your goal. Once you reach this point, you will easily see which options are best for you specifically, in terms of giving guidance and leadership. :)
Of course, an exemple a good SS with talent for organize "village festivals" with other, another can organize a group of programmer for improve JOS site rigth this?

This means to do things that you are safe doing for their benefit. Going open in Germany is a death sentence currently, so do not do this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This means to do things that you are safe doing for their benefit. Going open in Germany is a death sentence currently, so do not do this.
I know :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back