Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spine buzzing at night, anyone else experience this?

Specter

I've had this for a sometime now, I think it started last year if I remember correctly but I got to sleep and sometimes this buzzing sensation happens along my spine and it gets me into a lucid state. The more I let into it the better it feels and this is good since I get sore backs once in a while, however the more I let into it after awhile I start feeling uneasy. It happens mostly at the back of my throat to my heart or usually below near the 3rd.

This is interesting because in these lucid/astral states feeling anything on my front side feels very oversensitive and unbearable.

I've had all sorts of things happen at night but a long while ago I got my astral body pulled out by an enemy entity and I've been on my guard since then but this is a different case that just started happening. For the lucid state it puts me in I'm thinking I could use this as an opportunity to astral project if that's a good idea but I certainly don't want to fall for any kind of weird trap.. the thing that's doing this doesn't feel negative though.

Bruh, this happened to me just last night. I was in meditative state, not asleep nor fully awake but as soon as I entered this state I started feeling a tingling/sensitive sensation forcing it's way up my spine. I gotta say this feeling is not comfortable, and when it happens I just can't wait for it to stop lol. Sometimes I can even feel it when I'm wide awake. All I have to do is focus on my spinal area and I'll feel it faintly.

But when I'm "asleep" is when I can feel those sensations more severely.

I think this is a good sign that our kundalini serpent is active and rising.

The Proud Gentile said:
Bruh, this happened to me just last night. I was in meditative state, not asleep nor fully awake but as soon as I entered this state I started feeling a tingling/sensitive sensation forcing it's way up my spine. I gotta say this feeling is not comfortable, and when it happens I just can't wait for it to stop lol. Sometimes I can even feel it when I'm wide awake. All I have to do is focus on my spinal area and I'll feel it faintly.

Same, if I focus on it I can feel it faintly sometimes. It just starts from the solar to throat chakra and goes up and down.

Jack said:
Do these enemies look like black bodies ?

I didn't see anything like that but definitely encountered some, still don't know what exactly are those things but seeing them usually ends up with something negative.

Actually a longer while before this happened I felt some entity dip its nasty finger in my back into my heart chakra while I was sleeping but I struggled it off somehow and it was pissed that it wasn't having its way. That's why I'm pretty cautious. But I figure maybe my gd is helping me unblock some chakras or just some way to weld holes.

Specter said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Same, if I focus on it I can feel it faintly sometimes. It just starts from the solar to throat chakra and goes up and down.

Jack said:
Do these enemies look like black bodies ?

I didn't see anything like that but definitely encountered some, still don't know what exactly are those things but seeing them usually ends up with something negative.

Actually a longer while before this happened I felt some entity dip its nasty finger in my back into my heart chakra while I was sleeping but I struggled it off somehow and it was pissed that it wasn't having its way. That's why I'm pretty cautious. But I figure maybe my gd is helping me unblock some chakras or just some way to weld holes.
Are you in sleep paralysis while encountering this ?

Specter said:
If I were you I'd really amp up my AoP. Enemy entities shouldn't normally be able to mess with you like this, even while you are asleep. If you make your AoP stronger, these negative experiences should cease naturally. Also evaluate if you still have any kind of ties to the enemy in some way, as this could be another way they are able to bypass your defenses.

Jack said:
Are you in sleep paralysis while encountering this ?

Not really, at first it feels like it's about to but I end up in a calm state.

Shael said:
Specter said:
If I were you I'd really amp up my AoP. Enemy entities shouldn't normally be able to mess with you like this, even while you are asleep. If you make your AoP stronger, these negative experiences should cease naturally. Also evaluate if you still have any kind of ties to the enemy in some way, as this could be another way they are able to bypass your defenses.

Yeah I'll keep up my aop, I was opening myself to somethings back then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back