Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prince Andrew Involvement with Epstein Scandal

13th_Wolf

BBC INTERVIEW:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQi3wzNFGQ&t=29s
*I saw this one of my family had recorded it as it aired a few days ago

"Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, is standing by ex-husband Prince Andrew amidst his involvement with the late Jeffrey Epstein. 

In an Instagram post shared Friday ahead of his controversial BBC interview Saturday, Ferguson defended her ex-husband, calling him a "real gentleman" and "principled man," announcing she is "with him every step of the way."

Her comments were posted around the time when clips of the controversial interview dropped.

USA TODAY has reached out to Buckingham Palace for additional comment from Ferguson and Prince Andrew. 

"It is so rare to meet people that are able to speak from their hearts with honesty and pure real truth, that remain steadfast and strong to their beliefs," she captioned a series of photos of the duke. "Andrew is a true and real gentleman and is stoically steadfast to not only his duty but also his kindness and goodness of always seeing the best in people. I am deeply supportive and proud of this giant of a principled man, that dares to put his shoulder to the wind and stands firm with his sense of honour and truth." 

Prince Andrew, in 'no holds barred' interview with BBC, says he doesn't remember meeting accuse

Prince Andrew sat down with the BBC in Buckingham Palace for a taped interview that aired Saturday, in which he emphatically denied once again that he slept with one of Epstein's alleged "sex slaves" when she was 17.  

"I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever," Andrew told BBC reporter Emily Maitlis. He also admitted that it was a mistake to stay friends with Epstein even after he had been convicted of sex crimes in Florida in 2008.

Shocking headlines – and pictures – popped up in January 2015 when an American woman living in Australia, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 35, alleged in court documents that she was groomed by Epstein and his associates to sexually service Epstein's powerful friends when she was a young Florida teen.

Former allies and associates: Prince Andrew, Duke of York, former friend of Epstein

John Stillwell, AFP/Getty Images

She asserted she was compelled to have sex with Andrew three times, in New York, the U.S. Virgin Islands and in London, starting when she was 17. At the time, Buckingham Palace issued multiple emphatic statements denying Andrew had any relationship or sexual contact with Giuffre.

Andrew himself also issued a statement of denial before a speech he made at Davos that year. Later in 2015, a federal judge in Florida called Giuffre's claims "immaterial" and irrelevant to the case at issue and threw them out.

Four years later, Epstein was arrested this summer and charged with new sex crimes, and again Giuffre's allegations against him surged back into headlines, and again the palace issued statements rejecting her claims. 

In August, Epstein was found dead, a suicide, in his federal jail cell in Manhattan while awaiting trial on the new charges. Furious that he had escaped a trial, some of his many accusers, including Giuffre, began going public to tell their stories.

Prince Andrew’s televised rebuttal to Jeffrey Epstein accuser deemed 'disastrous' PR

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson married in 1986 and divorced in 1996, though they've remained friendly. The duke and duchess share two daughters: Princess Beatrice, 31, (who's gearing up to walk down the aisle with fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi) and Princess Eugenie, 29. 

"For so many years he has gone about his duties for Great Britain and The Monarch. It is time for Andrew to stand firm now, and that he has, and I am with him every step of the way and that is my honour," Ferguson concluded. "We have always walked tall and strong, he for me and me for him. We are the best examples of joint parenting, with both our girls and I go back to my three C’s .. Communicate, Compromise, Compassion"

No one from the royal family has publicly addressed the BBC interview since its full airing.

Princess Eugenie, like her mother, shared an Instagram post Friday but made no reference or comment to her parents, instead sharing a fun throwback photo of herself as a child, making a goofy face while riding a horse.

"I guess someone wasn't too happy that day to be riding...Maybe it was my 90s oversized grown-up coat! #tbt" she captioned the post. "

Alan Dershowitz is Epsteins lawyer? Lol

Its breaking in front of everyone now.

Channel 4 also did a documentary - Dispatches - the Prince and the Paedophile recently.

(((Epstein))) (((Weinstein))) (((Dershowitz))) (((Goldstein)))
Why do these criminals always have such strange names? What culture are these names from? :?: :|

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why do these criminals always have such strange names? What culture are these names from? :?: :|
Someone ignorant might think that they are White names.

FancyMancy said:

Dershowitz was the jew who admitted they had power over public opinion in 2016 I think- that was why I found it so funny, I saw somewhere that he was implicated in the case on Epstein's island as well. Hmmm jew lawyer and jew businessman on a jew sex island with an inbred retard to give the retard "international business privileges", that interview is so fucking comical that the Queen's SECOND SON is giving the tribe up even after they'd removed Epstein from the picture. I wonder if they'll do in this cunt now that he's squealing- 700,000 people saw the video when I checked it yesterday Idk how many now.

To be fair he's not even squealing, there's just a typical detachment from reality and consequences which can be expected from an inbred, pompous jew fuck-wit. He turns into a child halfway through the interview and implicates himself in so many things, I fucking hate the royal family. There is nothing there anymore I care for.

Like Johnny Rotten said: "my attitude to them now would be to sell them off to Disneyland"

FancyMancy said:
Nope, sounds like something else. Not white, not black, not asian. But what else is there? :?: :|

13th_Wolf said:
FancyMancy said:

Dershowitz was the jew who admitted they had power over public opinion in 2016 I think- that was why I found it so funny, I saw somewhere that he was implicated in the case on Epstein's island as well. Hmmm jew lawyer and jew businessman on a jew sex island with an inbred retard to give the retard "international business privileges", that interview is so fucking comical that the Queen's SECOND SON is giving the tribe up even after they'd removed Epstein from the picture. I wonder if they'll do in this cunt now that he's squealing- 700,000 people saw the video when I checked it yesterday Idk how many now.

To be fair he's not even squealing, there's just a typical detachment from reality and consequences which can be expected from an inbred, pompous jew fuck-wit. He turns into a child halfway through the interview and implicates himself in so many things, I fucking hate the royal family. There is nothing there anymore I care for.

Like Johnny Rotten said: "my attitude to them now would be to sell them off to Disneyland"
It is just the highest-benefits-scrounging family in the country. "prince" william put its occupation for "prince" george as "prince" on its birth certificate.

qGIUREW.jpg

FancyMancy said:
Nope, sounds like something else. Not white, not black, not asian. But what else is there? :?: :|
Hmmm... John Peughmann-Smith? Hmmm... You got me there, Oly. I couldn't possibly think what it might be...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back