Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beji Caid Essebsi R.I.P tunisian leader.

ArabKnight

"Women have the right to have the same inheritance as men, we don't care about the quran! if you want to use islamic sharia law in your own home you are free to do it and if you want to work with the civil seculer constitution you are also free"

"We are supporting Any work that hezballah do against israel"

"iran is our last hope in facing the zionist entity"

- beji caid essbsi.

%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%8A.jpg

156405285223589600.jpg

And no! I know whats in your mind He is not a jew! Most north africans look like this and have big lips and big ears because they have some black race genatics in thier DNA, and if your really know about human races you will understand that his ears actually look simmlar to those of black people more than those jumbo ears the jews have so like netanyahu's. And yes jews also have black genatics too but the black blodd influance in north african arabs is way more stronger than in the sons of israel. To be clear.

We don’t need a post everyday about some arab leader. Thanks.

Aquarius said:
I think it's interesting. But maybe there can be just one topic to put all these posts into so it's more organized and not taking up so much room across so many different posts.

Aquarius said:
I think what's happening in middle east is very important as that seems to be the place where the jews want to start WW3. But yea I do agree of not posting about anything that moves there, but the most important things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back