Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

king and queen meditation.

StyleCoin

Guys, I finally planned my meditation and everything is going well. I wonder if the meditation of the king and queen have to do every day without breaks?

If you have some spiritual goal with this meditation then you have to do it daily till you achieve that or feel you need to move onto other meditations. People should have a meditation program everyday (including the final Rtr) where there is certain things you do then alternate it or move to other meditations or add and remove things as needed for progress.

If a person doesn't do a meditation daily (or meditate at all every day)unless it was a working for a specific number of days then both the meditation and the person doing it slowly begins to lose power till you are back at square one (that saying lol probably came from the planitary squares or some working like that Origionally and yeah it is easy to mess up on them)

slyscorpion said:
If you have some spiritual goal with this meditation then you have to do it daily till you achieve that or feel you need to move onto other meditations. People should have a meditation program everyday (including the final Rtr) where there is certain things you do then alternate it or move to other meditations or add and remove things as needed for progress.

If a person doesn't do a meditation daily (or meditate at all every day)unless it was a working for a specific number of days then both the meditation and the person doing it slowly begins to lose power till you are back at square one (that saying lol probably came from the planitary squares or some working like that Origionally and yeah it is easy to mess up on them)
Thanks for answering, I have a goal with this meditation, I will get organized and add this meditation to my routine, thanks for answering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back