Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Random Questions and Incubus Stuff

lilquote

I know there are tons of posts and such about incubi/succubi, but I don't think anyone has asked these particular questions.
I may not understand how immortality works but, if I'm not spiritually advanced enough by the time the gods return to earth, what would happen? Like am I going to die at some point and have to be reincarnated?

Also a less important question: I hear it's normal to see our lovers in dreams. I keep having intense dreams where I can feel things that I don't normally feel, like emotions and physical sensations. The weird thing is that the man I'm dreaming of always looks different.

Could this be because I'm still not open enough to see what he actually looks like, or maybe I'm just fantasizing in my sleep? I've been told that I have certain hang ups that may hinder my progress with my incubus, and I'm working on it now. I used to freak out when I had these sort of dreams but things are more calm now.

This may be a really dumb post but I sometimes forget or get confused about these concepts. And there are things I just don't know yet.
Thanks in advance.

These aren’t stupid questions and you’re in a phase of growth.

Sexually freeing yourself and emotionally freeing yourself, removing hang ups, and being totally free is a huge key in getting closer to an astral lover. You’re right on point about that, patience and diligence.

The first question may be worded funny or I’m not understanding, but despite whether or not the gods are physically here if you’re not reaching immortality then reincarnation will happen. Regarding astral immortality and physical immortality, I have an inkling these things are different as well and I’m inclined to believe that some bodies may not be able to handle physical immortality, in which case reincarnation would happen at the end of ones life, at which point they’d complete the final step of the magnum opus. It wouldn’t be the same as reincarnating pre-immortality by any means. These two concepts are different. Reincarnation post-immortality would likely be on the planet where the gods reside, and there wouldn’t be any past life karma. All memories would be in tact. All advancement, ect. I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on it just yet. I think if others including the HP’s have discovered similar we can all agree on that.

Sundara said:
Regarding astral immortality and physical immortality, I have an inkling these things are different as well and I’m inclined to believe that some bodies may not be able to handle physical immortality, in which case reincarnation would happen at the end of ones life, at which point they’d complete the final step of the magnum opus. It wouldn’t be the same as reincarnating pre-immortality by any means. These two concepts are different. Reincarnation post-immortality would likely be on the planet where the gods reside, and there wouldn’t be any past life karma. All memories would be in tact. All advancement, ect. I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on it just yet. I think if others including the HP’s have discovered similar we can all agree on that.

I think that’s a bit of a stretch. When you are doing the magnum opus you are perfecting both your physical body and spiritual body into one. You would reverse any aging or illness in the process so I’m not too certain what you mean by a physical body wouldn’t be able to handle it? Do you mean work on the magnum opus would carry over if you don’t complete it fully? I think anything else would be wishful thinking. You can’t perfect the spiritual without the perfection of the physical. That’s immortality.

Libra said:
Sundara said:
Regarding astral immortality and physical immortality, I have an inkling these things are different as well and I’m inclined to believe that some bodies may not be able to handle physical immortality, in which case reincarnation would happen at the end of ones life, at which point they’d complete the final step of the magnum opus. It wouldn’t be the same as reincarnating pre-immortality by any means. These two concepts are different. Reincarnation post-immortality would likely be on the planet where the gods reside, and there wouldn’t be any past life karma. All memories would be in tact. All advancement, ect. I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on it just yet. I think if others including the HP’s have discovered similar we can all agree on that.

I think that’s a bit of a stretch. When you are doing the magnum opus you are perfecting both your physical body and spiritual body into one. You would reverse any aging or illness in the process so I’m not too certain what you mean by a physical body wouldn’t be able to handle it? Do you mean work on the magnum opus would carry over if you don’t complete it fully? I think anything else would be wishful thinking. You can’t perfect the spiritual without the perfection of the physical. That’s immortality.

Well shit I don’t make the rules, nature does that. There’s a reason why race mixing is an atrocity.
More in time brother or sister, moooore in time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back